Impex Auto Sales

Impex Auto Sales

3512 S Holden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-489-3487

"Family Owned & Operated Since 2002"

A waste of time!

by from winston salem, nc |

I bought a used Lexus rx300 from impex in January. For starters I asked them to please detail the vehicle for me to purchase it, they said ok but didn't do it. A week later my check engine light comes on so I call impex. They send me to rays body shop some hole in the wall in Greensboro, which is 30min drive for me and rays says that they can't fix it that day I'll have to bring it back when they have more time. So I try to reach rays body shop and impex for. The next three months and the one time impex answered the phone the man said he didn't mean to get into a phone call like that. To say the least... yes they have good prices and are fairly easy to deal with until they sell u a piece of crap then they are done with you. I would never recommended impex auto sales!

August 1, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Impex Auto Sales. We are a family-owned business and take all customer concerns very seriously. My name is Jonathan Ross and I welcome this opportunity to address and fix the issues you've been having. We expect all of our salespeople and associated businesses to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and extend exemplary service to our valued customers. The fact that we have not exceeded your expectations is very troubling and I am truly committed to rectifying this situation. I found you in our records and will contact you immediately in order to set this situation right once and for all. Alternatively, you may contact me at 336-271-5987. Thank you again for your consideration and business.

IMPEX Efficiency at its Best!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Jonathan and David did an execellent job at expediting my deal. The car was a rare find, very nice and it took them less than 24 hours and I was driving off of the lot!!!

August 1, 2012

Thanks so much Darryl! We are so grateful that you bought another vehicle from us. And thank you for sending us so many of your friends, too! When you're ready to trade it in for something new, you know where to find us!

Professional, patient and accommodating

by from Kinston, NC |

Buying a vehicle pre-owned or new, can be a tedious task indeed. After visiting several lots, dealerships and private parties for the specific vehicle I was interested in, I came across IMPEX via the net. The IMPEX staff and especially Jonathan Ross, were both professional and quite patent with my detailed questions. In fact, my experience with IMPEX was literally the antithesis of my experience with Anchor Motors in Fuquay-Varina only a few days earlier. The staff at Anchor Motors were condescending in their attitude, ill-informed on their vehicles, and openly disrespectful of customers who were obviously there to buy a vehicle. As we waited patiently for someone to show even the slightest interest in our questions, this was our impression even before we spoke to anyone. Fortunately, IMPEX is as opposite of Anchor Motors as could be. Their professionalism, knowledge of the fleet and attention to customer questions by Mr. Ross and IMPEX team were head and shoulders above Anchor Motors. My advise to others in search of a well-maintained pre-owned vehicle is to skip the snake-oil salesmen and sleazy operators. Make the smart decision and contact IMPEX first - you will not regret it. - JEKv

Used car purchase

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Our experience at Impex was very pleasant. It is so nice to not be pressured by sales people. We were given all the distance and time we needed to look at the vehicles we found on the website, and felt at ease making our choice. The staff was knowledgeable and professional.

very nice dealer

by from winston-salem |

Enthusiasm, professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness, quality excellent

BMW 654 ci/ Impex Auto/Awesome Service!

by from Sanford, NC |

Impex Auto Sales was AWESOME! I had been looking for a 645ci. Jonathan was awesome, he called me to let me know that the one I wanted was available! When I got there, everyone was nice, the entire buying process took approx 45 mins! Because it was used, there were a couple of little things that needed to be done, they took care of everything and ensured the car had the needed maintenance before I arrived! I have referred others to them! Thank you Impex!

Purchased BMW 645 ci

by from Greensboro, NC |

Very professional and accomodating staff. Love the car I purchased. It's in perfect condition and drives like a charm. Will definetly recommend Impex to friends and family! :)

exceeded my expectations

by from Lexington, NC |

Johnathan was amazing to work with! I was very picky about what I wanted for my trade in and what I wanted out of the used car I was buying and he accommodated my every want. If you are looking for a layed back, no pressure but professional dealer this is the place to go. I will send any of my family or friends here. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL Y'ALL DID FOR ME!

John Redd is the BEST!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a really nice Acura MDX from John Redd at Impex Autos and I was so happy with the service I received. I had originally came for a Lexus SUV, but it had sold and John made a great recommendation. I love my new car so much, I will recommend everyone to Impex!

August 1, 2012

John Redd is one of our best! Thanks for taking the time to recognize him. We appreciate your business so much!

Great Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Johnathan Ross was super helpful! I trusted in his judgement and was left extremely satisfied with my choice!!