Max Auto Sales

Max Auto Sales

4895 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 888-788-6679

Get the Max car for your money!

great team!

by from Lafayette,La |

Awesome staff! They made buying a vehicle pleasurable. The lil white cat Dylan was my salesman.He knew what he was talking about and overall I am happy with my vehicle. Not a big selection in Honda vehicles though. Thanks Dillo

i love my toyota

by from lafayette |

me and my whole family bought cars from max auto sales and three cars have never given us a problem. has a great staff

Bad management team.

by from Lafayette, la. |

The salesperson had good customer service. I bought the car 4 days later the engine light Same on I brought it back to the dealer the saleperson was trying to help me but his manager was totally rude. He said it was not cover under the warrany I had the car for 4 days. The manager in the service dept. Was also rude n will not fix the problem I would advice no one to buy a car from here. It a ripoff.

Service

by from Lafayette,la |

The person that sold me my vehicle was alright to deal with. But I found once he had sold the vehicle to me he became a ghost. The problems that I found with the vehicle after I drove it off the lot were many. Once I contacted them about my problems the first answer was it is not covered in the warranty. The mechanic really does not want to correct any of the problems that I came across even though I have only had the car a couple of days. After numerous calls they sent it to the dealership where they also could not figure out some of the problems. I was then given the car back within 2 days my check engine light was back on. I notified the dealer once again they gave me the line that it is not under warranty. Overall they will put you in a vehicle of your choice but do not expect it to be up to par and do not expect the mechanic to want to fix anything that is wrong with the vehicle.

Great experience

by from Lafayette, LA |

I visited Max Auto 2 or 3 times before making my purchase. Each time I dealt with Calvin and each time I was met with wonderful customer service, even when he was busy with 3 other customers. Also while he was busy the other staff made me feel very comfortable, accomadated me in every way I neeeded to make my purchase easy, and they even gave my little girl popcorn!!! Not to mention the fact that they sold me a good reliable vehicle!