Max Auto Sales

4895 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 877-464-0475 Used877-464-0475

Get the Max car for your money!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lafayette, LA |

Great experience! Friendly and very helpful staff! Great vehicles on the lot and they have extremely convenient financing!

April 8, 2016

Thanks Michelle! We appreciate your 5 star rating, and we thank you for your kind review!

Max Auto Sales Is Awesome

by from Lafayette, LA |

Max auto sales was helpful on every step of buying my truck! Everyone there is so friendly! I wouldnt want to buy a vehicle from anywhere else. Especially since they worked with me not having any credit! I just wanted to say I will keep buying cars from Max and so should anyone else!

March 9, 2016

Thanks Jeff; we sincerely appreciate your business. We try really hard to have the best vehicles available for all price ranges, and to be as helpful as possible.

Great used car!

by from Lafayette, LA |

Really happy with the car I'm driving from Max's. They've cleaned the place up, lot better than before.

December 30, 2015

Thanks! We've made lots of improvements and will continue working hard to give you the best experience ever.

great team!

by from Lafayette,La |

Awesome staff! They made buying a vehicle pleasurable. The lil white cat Dylan was my salesman.He knew what he was talking about and overall I am happy with my vehicle. Not a big selection in Honda vehicles though. Thanks Dillo

December 30, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your business!

i love my toyota

by from lafayette |

me and my whole family bought cars from max auto sales and three cars have never given us a problem. has a great staff

December 30, 2015

Thanks Kendrick! It's repeat customers like yourself that are the best referral we could ever have! We appreciate your continued business.

Bad management team.

by from Lafayette, la. |

The salesperson had good customer service. I bought the car 4 days later the engine light Same on I brought it back to the dealer the saleperson was trying to help me but his manager was totally rude. He said it was not cover under the warrany I had the car for 4 days. The manager in the service dept. Was also rude n will not fix the problem I would advice no one to buy a car from here. It a ripoff.

January 3, 2016

We regret that your experience was not the best. While we can't speak to exactly what happened in the past, we are happy to say we'e made lots of changes and improvements with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and the best cars available. We invite you to try the new Max's!

Service

by from Lafayette,la |

The person that sold me my vehicle was alright to deal with. But I found once he had sold the vehicle to me he became a ghost. The problems that I found with the vehicle after I drove it off the lot were many. Once I contacted them about my problems the first answer was it is not covered in the warranty. The mechanic really does not want to correct any of the problems that I came across even though I have only had the car a couple of days. After numerous calls they sent it to the dealership where they also could not figure out some of the problems. I was then given the car back within 2 days my check engine light was back on. I notified the dealer once again they gave me the line that it is not under warranty. Overall they will put you in a vehicle of your choice but do not expect it to be up to par and do not expect the mechanic to want to fix anything that is wrong with the vehicle.

January 3, 2016

Great experience

by from Lafayette, LA |

I visited Max Auto 2 or 3 times before making my purchase. Each time I dealt with Calvin and each time I was met with wonderful customer service, even when he was busy with 3 other customers. Also while he was busy the other staff made me feel very comfortable, accomadated me in every way I neeeded to make my purchase easy, and they even gave my little girl popcorn!!! Not to mention the fact that they sold me a good reliable vehicle!

January 1, 2016

Thanks for the great review! If there is anything we could have done to make it better, please be sure to let us know.