Kingdom Chevrolet

Used 888-835-9507
Service 888-785-4716

Satisfied First Time Buyer

by from Chicago |

After hearing all the horror stories about car salesmen and dealerships in general, I was really nervous about buying my first vehicle on my own. However, when I called Kingdom Chevy to inquire upon a vehicle, all of my fears faded fast. Les in the Internet Department was wonderful and set me up with an equally wonderful salesman. Never once did I feel like I was being pressured into buying the vehicle. They understood my situation, and catered to my needs. This place has excellent customer service, and a very helpful, non pressuring staff. They were also able to provide a loan that fit nicely within my monthly budget. Highly recommended!

Visit Kingdom Chevrolet

by from Chicago,IL |

The experience was awesome.I appreciate they work with the customer to give the buyer top quality service.Also if there is an issue,they work quickly to solve the issue.

Kingdom Chevy

by from Chicago, IL |

After going to car lot after car lot I thought it was gone be the same here all these stories about my credit and dis and dat, I finally got my car no hassles a decent down payment and after years of riding old used cars I can finally see where my money went and I'm very very satisfied!! Thanks Lucien Harris I would recommend your services any day to anyone!!

Easy process, nice staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Chris and Vince were awesome, great guys to deal with. Very relaxed environment not all snooty like some dealerships can. Made the whole experience a pleasure, would recommend checking them out!

OIL CHANGE

by from CHGO, IL |

oil changes are somewhat slow, it could speed up if thats all u are getting, your claim because of the cost a speacial oil some say this is not true....

oil change

by from chicago il |

I had to bring my car for an oil change and I had to wait a 1 hour1/2 for my car

Very Helpful, awesome place to purchase a car

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at Kingdom Chevy was awesome, my sales person Tony was great he made sure that I received the best customer service and he made sure he got me what I needed, financing with Maurice was quick and a pleasure. I would recommend Kingdom Chevy anytime!!!! Great Job!!!

Nice Job

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in not knowing if I could get a trade in on my truck. I had just gotten my truck in Oct of 2013. The truck was giving me a lot of issues. The salesmen was able to trade in and get me in a 2014.

EXCELLENT IS KINGDOM THANKS

by from Chicago, IL |

THOSE POT HOLES ARE KILLING PEOPLE. BUT I THANKS MY DEALERSHIP FOR PUTTING EVERYTHING BACK IN WORKING ORDER. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

All around great dealership

by from orland park,il |

I visited a few different dealerships and felt like I ran into quite a few dealers who were trying to talk around the price and get me to pay above the budget that I had expressed to them. At Kingdom Chevrolet I did not run into that at all. The general manager of the Dealership introduced himself to me and set me up with Dan who was very straight-forward and helpful in every way. It took some wheeling and dealing on both ends, but we were able to reach a price that was more than fair for me, and I felt like I got the best deal possible for the car I wanted. Not only were they helpful, but there were no hidden costs or fees, and Dan did not attempt to sell me something I didn't want or get me to purchase something out of the price range that I expressed to him. Definitely go to Kingdon Chevrolet and ask to see Dan. Great Car Salesman at an all-around stand up and straight forward Dealership.

superb job

by from evanston,il |

After going to several dealers Kingdom was able to find the exact car I was looking for.I wanted a manual transmission chevy cruze with a sunroof.They searched for days and finally found me one from another dealer and had it deliverd here from montana. They really went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. Love my new car and kingdom chevy