Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

(2.3) 3 Reviews

81 Auto Center Dr, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Orange County |

It was truly the worst car buying experience ever. Felt like they were doing me a favor. Rude, dishonest and careless customer service. Felt like I was buying a car from a corner used lot shop. Salesman never returns calls and if he does he has no resolution. Not my first Mercedes but definitely my last due to this dealership. I rather spend 70-80K at another dealership any day.

Great People

by from Coto De Caza, Ca |

Great selection, great service and great prices. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and this experience was, by far, the best I ever had. Ask for the General Manager, Greg Roberts. He will definately take care of you.

Customer servise is terrible.

by from Irvine, CA |

I called Mercedes about a vehicle I am interested in purchasing, after talking on the telephone with a sales associate he promised me he would return my call to discuss further details about such vehicle. After waiting for a couple of days for him to return my call I decided to email him just to remind him that I am a serious buyer. After a couple more days I am still waiting for any kind of response and still nothing I am very disappointed and fill like I have been mislead my Mercedes.