Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

81 Auto Center Dr, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

Very Easy to Work With

by from CDM, CA |

Worked with Conrad on leasing a new Mercedes GLK for my wife. He was so easy to work with. We never felt any pressure to make a deal. He was understanding, negotiated fairly, and paid attention to our needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch - Simply The Best!

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Frank Moad is an exceptional sales professional who delivers superior customer service! We have leased several cars from Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch and would highly recommend this dealership for your automotive needs.

Professional and highly recommended

by from Foothill Ranch, CA |

We purchased a 2015 C300 and met Mitchell Segal who a fleet manager at MB of Foothill Ranch to help us. Mitch is great overall. I would highly recommend to see Mitch for any lease or purchasing.

Frank was Great!

by from Coto de Caza, CA |

I went to Frank to help with my lease of the ML350. It was a very easy and simple transaction. He really understood what I wanted and delivered a head of schedule. I turned in the 2013 and received a brand new 2015 and a reduced monthly payment. Unbelievable. Thank you Frank!!

Great buying experience

by from Lake Forest, CA |

We purchased a GLA250 and the buying experience was great. John Harnett took time to explain everything and we are extremely happy with the purchase. We currently own a Porsche Boxster and have owned all types of Audi's before. You can't go wrong with MB of Foothill Ranch and with John. We will highly recommend both to all our friends.

Excellent dealer!

by from irvine, Ca |

The best experience to buy one car! Very nice people and very friendly! I love this dealer Especial to John Harnett excellent and nice person!

Wow, was that ever an easy process!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

My wife and I dropped by the dealership late on a Saturday afternoon to begin the shopping process for a new car to replace her 2006 E350. Thought we'd get an idea of what was available. We walked out a couple hours later and got into our newly acquired 2012 E350. Our salesperson, Frank, was helpful, friendly, honest, and worked with us to make the deal we needed. Great experience.

Thanks Jack!

by from Irvine, CA |

I spent about a month and a half researching the C class. My first dealership stop was Foothill Ranch where I was greeted by someone named Omar. For whatever reason he handed us off to his associate Jack. Slightly awkward that they do this without any explanation but I'm glad he did because I felt much more comfortable working with Jack Croft anyways. I visited Jack a few times before finally returning back to him a month later to purchase my C300. I had visited 3 other dealerships and dealt with plenty of salesmen over the internet and in person during my process. When I finally figured out what I wanted exactly and the price point I was comfortable with spending, I specifically went back to Jack to purchase from him. I did not feel pressured while working with him and I appreciated the space he gave me while I needed to think about it or do my research. I'm in sales myself so any one that tried to use pressure tactics on me turned me off completely. As a young professional female I also was extremely weary heading into this process as I knew the majority of the salesmen would try to take advantage of me OR they wouldn't invest and/or take me seriously because they didn't think I was a buyer. Thank you Jack for finding the perfect vehicle for me and for being quite the opposite of everyone else I had worked with. Foothill Ranch should know they have a great employee on their hands.

Honest and friendly service department

by from Foothill Ranch, CA |

David G in the service department is outstanding. He takes great care of us, getting our car taken care of quickly and efficiently. He is consistently warm, friendly and welcoming. We always know we can trust his opinion and service. Thank you for having such a great guy on your team!

Thank you Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch!

by from Torrance, CA |

I am very happy with the level of customer service offered by Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch and I am especially happy with my new C300. Karim is an excellent salesman and helped make the transaction simple, quick, and stress free. Karim also went over all the features of the new car, helped me set up all the important settings, and he continues to help still today if I have questions or need assistance. I have not needed service yet, however I am looking forward to having my new car serviced at this dealership. The facility is fairly new with all the latest equipment. The waiting area is very comfortable and there are windows separating the waiting area from the garage so you can see your car being serviced in the spotless garage. Thank you very much Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch! I am now a loyal customer.