Parks Mazda

2411 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262

Used 336-790-4077

Disrespectful and Unprofessional

by from Denver, NC |

My sales person was fine, however, the sales manager was disrespectful and unprofessional; and I drove 180 miles round trip to be dealt with like the enemy...terribly unfortunate. They lost an opportunity with me.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We regret to hear that we were unable to fulfill your needs in a new truck. We attempted to provide the best deal possible, but unfortunately we were unable to agree on this. We appreciate your feedback.

Poor salesmanship

by from Charlotte, NC |

Horrible salesmanship caused them to lose our business, my wife loved the Mazda 3 and we were going to buy two cars one for her and one for my son but they kept trying to push a car on my son that he didn't want so left and went to Mitsubishi down the road where we got the service and vehicles they wanted.

May 6, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your recent visit did not meet your expectations. It is our priority to deliver the best service to all of our customers, and we are sorry if you felt otherwise. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, as we would be happy to do so. We hope to have another opportunity to help you again in the future. Thank you.

internet advertising

by from winston salem |

Have vehicles on cars thatvthey dont have. Even weeks aftern they tell you the vehicle is sold is still listed on line.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding our website. We will be looking into this and making sure we're providing the most up-to-date vehicle listings for our customers. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance in your search for a new vehicle.

MOST DEALERSIP EVER

by from WINSTON SALEM |

MOST DISHONEST DEALERSHIP IVE EVER BEEN TOO. BUYER BE WARE.. CUSTOMER SERVICE AWEFUL. THOUGHT I BOUGHT A QUALITY TRUCK BUT ITS BEEN IN AND OUT OF SHOPS SINCE I GOT IT, EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH TRUCK WAS MAJOR AND WOULDNT HAVE PASSED INSPECTION, BUT THEY SAID IT DID I TOOK IT TOO THREE DIFFERENT PLACES AND IT FAILED. MEANS DEALERSHIP IS HOOKING TO OTHER VEHICLES TO PASS INSPECTION. REFUSED TO FIX UNTIL I GOT DMV INVOLVED.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your truck from our team here at Parks Mazda, Chris. We're sorry to hear of the problems you've been having with the truck, and would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail, as all of our vehicles do pass inspection before sale. Please don't hesitate to give our General Sales Manager, Jim Hodges, a call, as he is eager to discuss this with you. He can be reached by 888-413-4057. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Buyer beware of this dealership

by from High Point NC |

I have taken my car to their service department every week for the last 3 weeks to fix a misfire in my Mazda 6. I have spent $768.79 and it is still not fixed. Their response is "they don't know what is wrong with it". This is a dealership. Do they not have specialist at Mazda. I picked it up today and another mechanic is repairing it as I type. My daughter just traded her Mazda 3 in for a Chevy and my sister traded her Mazda 3 in for a Subaru yesterday. Keep this in mind when you are thinking about buying your next car. Their service department can't fix it but they can sure take your money.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for bringing your Mazda 6 in for service. We were able to successfully repair the initial problem you were having (the dead misfire). When you returned a couple weeks later in regards to a bumping noise, we had several consultations with you to determine what the problem was. Unfortunately, during diagnosis, the car would not give a code, nor did your Check Engine light come on. Because we couldn't find anything wrong, we did not charge you for the diagnosis. We are unable to properly diagnose an issue when we're unable to see the problem or duplicate it. We encourage you to bring your Mazda in right away if it continues to have this problem, so that we may successfully diagnose and repair. Sincerely, Jim Hodges -- General Sales manager

Bought a used car...

by from Greensboro, NC |

We just bought a used car, and when we got it home it started to jerk , so they came to look at it, and hopefully fixed the problem. I hope it ends up being a good car, my fingers are crossed! But being used they would not include car mats, and cargo mat ,which ended up costing me an extra $200 ! to fit this car. The salesman was very nice, but at the end of the day, I just want this car to be a good buy, it was fairly expensive, and they offer no written warranty, so I had to take their word on it that if something else goes wrong, they will fix it....I'll keep you posted.

September 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing Parks Mazda to purchase your new car! It was our pleasure to come out and look at your car. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to get in contact with us! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Not upfront...used car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Bought a used car - made it home and stopped working. Of course is As-Is but found the car was jimmy-rigged to get it off the lot. Very courteous during the sale - unfortunate. Would not recommend after asking very pointed questions - should have run when there were too many "I don't knows..." so we've learned a lesson as well. Would not return or refer.

August 7, 2013

We are very sorry to learn of the troubles you're having with your used vehicle. We would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your vehicle with you so that we may work out an appropriate solution. Please reach out to Jim Hodges, our General Sales Manager, via 336-886-7889 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this problem. Thank you.

Miata Rocks

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Parks Mazda was more than diligent in researching my complaint. The owner, Mr. Parks contacted me and insured an investigation to my grievance. If you read my first post, it was an excellent experience other than stated, now that it has been rectified, I am a very happy, loyal Parks Mazda customer. I appreciate the customer service. My Miata rocks?now! (It?s unfortunate that cars.com will not allow editing of posts.)

2013 Miata no service after sale

by from Winston Salem, NC |

When I purchased my 2013 miata I was told it had Sirius radio. After multiple attempts I could not get it to work. Went to the dealrship and they tell me it did not have the satellite component. I bought it Monday they tell me this on following Saturday when I take it back to get help. They said nothing they could do unless i wanted to pay half for the component. Not acceptable. I was miss informed during the sale of the car and just wanted what I was told when I purchased the car. I told them I was a very unhappy customer and they basically said..."So what". The salesman and the general salesmanager told me and my wife it had sateliite radio during the transaction, it just had to be activated. Very bad business practice in todays market, they made the sale and didn't deliver on a man's handshake. I would not recommend this dealership.

used car

by from kernersville nc |

very easy to deal with and very courtious.made the whole process easy as could be