Parks Mazda

2411 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262

New 866-984-1883 New 866-984-1883
Used 866-981-9592 Used 866-981-9592
Service 866-984-4612 Service 866-984-4612

Taking care of the Triad since 1977, Parks Mazda is Worth The Drive... Come see The Parks Mazda Difference.

Shopping for a used car

by from hope mills, nc |

I had a 0930 appt and although I arrived late they had the selected vehicle waiting for me to test drive. Shauna is an excellent salesperson. She knew her product and answered all questions and kept me informed through the buying process(didnt feel left out, abandoned or lost). I would definitely buy from them again.

Lamar is the Best!

by from Colfax |

I bought a new CX-5 for my wife. We got a great trade in on our old vehicle. My wife loves the car and loves showing it off to her friends and co-workers. Our salesman Lamar was great!

Great Experience /. Good Deal

by from Greensboro, NC |

I started out at Parks because a friend bought her car there. I then tried to work with two other dealerships and ended back up at Parks. My salesman was Robert Thomas and he was extremely easy to get along with and fair when negotiating. Robert was never high-pressure but he certainly was attentive. You can never be sure exactly how well you're doing on the purchase of a new car but with all the research available on the Internet today I feel like I got a very fair deal. The whole process was as painless as buying a new car could ever be. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Especially if you ask for Robert Thomas. I am really enjoying my new CX-5 and I would recommend Parks Mazda.

Above Average All Around!

by from High Point, NC |

What a great experience trading in and purchasing a vehicle from Parks Mazda. My family is thrilled with our new vehicle!! The entire process took only a couple hours. The customer service was remarkable and I would recommend this dealership, you will not be disappointed!!!

miss harper

by from High Point, N.C. |

A top notch buying experience, and dealing with the best of the best. Reggie and Keith went above and beyond the call od duty.

Motivated, professional seller - great service!

by from Sanford NC |

After months of seeking this vehicle in three states & myriad dealers, found a motivated, courteous and professional dealer who wanted to make it happen, closed a sale very quickly in a deal where all parties walked away smiling & happy! They got me the right vehicle, the right price & trade dollars, the respectful consideration & service to make the delivery . . . Even driving it to my home to save me a trip from Sanford to Highpoint (did entire deal via email!). Highly recommended dealer, will get first shot at business when I need another ride, very recommended to any qualified buyer who wants integrity, fairness and value in a purchase.

Motivated, caring dealer, great experience!

by from Sanford NC |

Had shopped for this same make/model/ trim pkg for several months in three states, knew value price consideration & had tried to do business with dealers that were not interested in doing business with a motivated & qualified buyer who was bringing them to gift of a potential quick sale. NOT SO with this dealer, they gave me the right vehicle, the right package & price . . . rught away. Love dealing with a seller who is motivated to do the business. Would recommend THIS dealer to any buyer. Outstanding buying experience where the negotiation left all parties well satisfied. They will get first shot at my next vehicle need, for sure.

New CX-5

by from High Point, NC |

Sales team was extremely helpful in finding me the best deal for my money. I first call was about a used CX-5 2015 and with their assistance was able to get a 2016 CX-5 with same features for about the same money. Kudos

Dianne

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The salesperson was nice, patient and humorous. He wasn't pushy and kept to his word. Within minutes of the test drive I knew I wanted the 2016 Mazda CX 5 and I hadn't driven any other cars any place else.

Not happy

by from Greensboro, nc |

I bought a used truck at this dealership. I did an Internet inquiry on the vehicle. It was exactly what I wanted. I was contacted about the truck and was told it was on the lot and ready for me to come and test drive. I could not make it to dealership so my wife went. When she got there she was told the truck went to auction after I was told it was there and encouraged to come and drive. The salesman was able to retrieve truck, great job on his part. However my wife was only able to look at truck externally due to keys could not be located. She liked what she saw. I got off work early and made it to the dealership and was able to drive truck. I liked it and I informed the salesman I was already approved for financing with a lender. We produced our approval letter and told them we did not want them to run our credit through any other financial institutions. We didn't want a bunch of hard inquiries on our credit reports. I was reassured that they would honor our requests. We purchased the truck. Needless to say the dealership did run our our credit through several financial institutions and my wife and I got alerts about hard hit inquiries on our credit reports. Also was told we were preferred customers and would get first 2 or 3 oil changes for free and there were a couple other benefits also. I was contacted via email from the service dept. wanting us to keep our vehicle serviced and maintained there. I responded back asking about the preferred customer perks. No contact back from dealership. I emailed the dealership about the perks and was emailed back shortly basically wanting to sell me a vehicle. obviously my email was not read or it was just disregarded. I was contacted via phone last week by an Internet associate from the dealership wanting to sell me a vehicle. I informed him I had bought a vehicle there already. He did note all my concerns listed above and that I would be contacted by the end of the day by a manager to discuss the issues we experienced. Needless to say again, no contact yet. I feel like they got their sale and now they are done with us. I'm not happy with this dealership and will not ever do business there again or recommend anyone else go there.