Parks Mazda

2411 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262

Used 336-790-4077

Terrible professionalism

by from Charlotte, NC |

I called the dealership to check the availability of a car. They confirmed that the car was on the lot and proceeded to schedule me and appointment to view the car two hours later. I explained that I was driving from two hours away and was interested in signing that day. They confirmed that this would be great and possible. After driving two hours there I was asked to wait for about 20 minutes while they tried to locate the car. They then explained that the car was in the process of being sold at that moment. Terrible professionalism.

$5000 in repairs needed for vehicle just purchase

by from Stokesdale NC |

I purchased a used truck from Parks Mazda on September 12, 2014, and less than three weeks later, have a non-working truck that Parks is unwilling to assist with in any way. When purchasing the truck, the salesman advised that the truck was from someone he knew personally, that the individual had taken care of the truck, that it had been serviced and had passed a safety inspection at Parks Mazda, and bragged about how Parks takes care of their customers and had helped someone who had to return a vehicle with a blown engine a month after she purchased it. After purchasing the truck, I found that one of the batteries was dead, that the rear window and rear backup sensors (which were advertised in Parks? online ad for the truck) were not working, and the key FOB promised by the salesman was never mailed. Much worse, the truck had two blown head gaskets needing repair totaling $5,000. When I called the sales associate, he advised he ?doubted they could do anything? for me. The general manager said it was ?just too bad? and that the dealership would not take back the vehicle or help with the repairs. He also advised that if I engaged in lawful activity including to advise the public of the issue, he would call the police. Unfortunately, I did not check the ratings for this dealership until after purchasing this vehicle ? numerous bad reviews below and many even worse issues reported to the better business bureau.

October 14, 2014

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with a used vehicle from Parks Mazda. All of our used cars and trucks go through a multi-point inspection, but unfortunately, we can't anticipate unforeseen problems that can appear after the customer buys a used vehicle, especially ones with higher mileage. To protect our customers from surprise repairs, we always recommend purchasing a used vehicle warranty; we feel so strongly about this that when a customer refuses the warranty, we ask them to sign documentation to acknowledge that they are purchasing the vehicle as-is. We want all of our customers to be happy with their new car or truck and to get the lowest price possible, and at times that happens by the refusal of the warranty. Many times, the warranty is never needed on a used Parks Mazda car or truck, but when it is, it's important that it's there. Thank you for your feedback.

Unreliable used vehicles

by from High Point, NC |

The used car I purchased from Parks Mazda needed thousands in repairs shortly after I purchased it, even though the dealership advised that it had gone through their service department checks and safety checks. The repair shop said that there was no way the dealership would not known of several of the most major issues at the time they sold it to me.

October 14, 2014

Disrespectful and Unprofessional

by from Denver, NC |

My sales person was fine, however, the sales manager was disrespectful and unprofessional; and I drove 180 miles round trip to be dealt with like the enemy...terribly unfortunate. They lost an opportunity with me.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We regret to hear that we were unable to fulfill your needs in a new truck. We attempted to provide the best deal possible, but unfortunately we were unable to agree on this. We appreciate your feedback.

Poor salesmanship

by from Charlotte, NC |

Horrible salesmanship caused them to lose our business, my wife loved the Mazda 3 and we were going to buy two cars one for her and one for my son but they kept trying to push a car on my son that he didn't want so left and went to Mitsubishi down the road where we got the service and vehicles they wanted.

May 6, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your recent visit did not meet your expectations. It is our priority to deliver the best service to all of our customers, and we are sorry if you felt otherwise. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, as we would be happy to do so. We hope to have another opportunity to help you again in the future. Thank you.

internet advertising

by from winston salem |

Have vehicles on cars thatvthey dont have. Even weeks aftern they tell you the vehicle is sold is still listed on line.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding our website. We will be looking into this and making sure we're providing the most up-to-date vehicle listings for our customers. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance in your search for a new vehicle.

MOST DEALERSIP EVER

by from WINSTON SALEM |

MOST DISHONEST DEALERSHIP IVE EVER BEEN TOO. BUYER BE WARE.. CUSTOMER SERVICE AWEFUL. THOUGHT I BOUGHT A QUALITY TRUCK BUT ITS BEEN IN AND OUT OF SHOPS SINCE I GOT IT, EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH TRUCK WAS MAJOR AND WOULDNT HAVE PASSED INSPECTION, BUT THEY SAID IT DID I TOOK IT TOO THREE DIFFERENT PLACES AND IT FAILED. MEANS DEALERSHIP IS HOOKING TO OTHER VEHICLES TO PASS INSPECTION. REFUSED TO FIX UNTIL I GOT DMV INVOLVED.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your truck from our team here at Parks Mazda, Chris. We're sorry to hear of the problems you've been having with the truck, and would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail, as all of our vehicles do pass inspection before sale. Please don't hesitate to give our General Sales Manager, Jim Hodges, a call, as he is eager to discuss this with you. He can be reached by 888-413-4057. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Buyer beware of this dealership

by from High Point NC |

I have taken my car to their service department every week for the last 3 weeks to fix a misfire in my Mazda 6. I have spent $768.79 and it is still not fixed. Their response is "they don't know what is wrong with it". This is a dealership. Do they not have specialist at Mazda. I picked it up today and another mechanic is repairing it as I type. My daughter just traded her Mazda 3 in for a Chevy and my sister traded her Mazda 3 in for a Subaru yesterday. Keep this in mind when you are thinking about buying your next car. Their service department can't fix it but they can sure take your money.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for bringing your Mazda 6 in for service. We were able to successfully repair the initial problem you were having (the dead misfire). When you returned a couple weeks later in regards to a bumping noise, we had several consultations with you to determine what the problem was. Unfortunately, during diagnosis, the car would not give a code, nor did your Check Engine light come on. Because we couldn't find anything wrong, we did not charge you for the diagnosis. We are unable to properly diagnose an issue when we're unable to see the problem or duplicate it. We encourage you to bring your Mazda in right away if it continues to have this problem, so that we may successfully diagnose and repair. Sincerely, Jim Hodges -- General Sales manager

Bought a used car...

by from Greensboro, NC |

We just bought a used car, and when we got it home it started to jerk , so they came to look at it, and hopefully fixed the problem. I hope it ends up being a good car, my fingers are crossed! But being used they would not include car mats, and cargo mat ,which ended up costing me an extra $200 ! to fit this car. The salesman was very nice, but at the end of the day, I just want this car to be a good buy, it was fairly expensive, and they offer no written warranty, so I had to take their word on it that if something else goes wrong, they will fix it....I'll keep you posted.

September 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing Parks Mazda to purchase your new car! It was our pleasure to come out and look at your car. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to get in contact with us! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Not upfront...used car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Bought a used car - made it home and stopped working. Of course is As-Is but found the car was jimmy-rigged to get it off the lot. Very courteous during the sale - unfortunate. Would not recommend after asking very pointed questions - should have run when there were too many "I don't knows..." so we've learned a lesson as well. Would not return or refer.

August 7, 2013

We are very sorry to learn of the troubles you're having with your used vehicle. We would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your vehicle with you so that we may work out an appropriate solution. Please reach out to Jim Hodges, our General Sales Manager, via 336-886-7889 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this problem. Thank you.