Toyota of Deerfield Beach

1441 S Federal Hwy, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

New 754-444-3007 New754-444-3007
Used 954-369-1724 Used954-369-1724
Service 855-315-9231 Service 855-315-9231

We do business Your Way, that is Our Way, and that is the BEST WAY!!!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

I went to Deerfield Beach Toyota to buy a RAV4 for my Mom. She had been working with Rick Severinsen the prior week with test drives and negotiating the early termination on her lease. Rick gave her a very fair price and was great to work with. He's extremely knowledgeable about the car and spent a lot of time with us reviewing all the features. When we arrived, the car was parked in a special sales area with a flat screen TV overhead with my Mom's name on it. Really nice touch! The facility is beautiful - very clean and modern. There's a play area for kids as well as a nice waiting area if you're in for servicing. The servicing area was spotless. Ooh, and they offer free car washes! The sales process was fairly smooth, although it takes a lot of time, I'm not sure what they could do to speed things up. There's just so much paperwork to sign. Overall, a huge thumbs up for Toyota of Deerfield Beach!!!!

Pregnant lay very satisfied with service!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I came in on Cinco de Mayo 2016. I had a 2 door scion TC that I needed to trade in because I am currently expecting a baby. Salesman Craig Sabarese meet me and my husband as soon as we parked our car. He was very friendly and helpful. We gave him the amount that we could pay and he made sure to get me and my husband in a car that was fully loaded, gas efficient, and very safe for the baby!!!!!! I have one less thing to stress about because Craig was so great with helping to guide us to the right car! If you're looking for a great car, go to Toyota of Deerfield Beach and ask for Craig Sabarese! If I could give this experience more than 5 stars I would :-)!

Buy your car from Craig Sabarese!!!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I couldn't have been more pleased with my car buying experience at Toyota of Deerfield. Craig Sabarese walked me through the entire process step by step and went above and beyond to make sure he delivered on getting me into the car I wanted. In an industry loaded with duds, this dealership is a class act.

VERY DISAPOINTED !!!! NO ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION !!!!

by from Deerfield Beach |

I usually don't post, but this IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR!!! I went there with the firm intention to buy a car (Prius 2015) during the "Toyotathon" day supposedly their big saving day. I had done my research prior, and that vehicle was listed at the same price prior the event. Everything went well until I tried to negotiate the trade in value of my car. There is absolutely no room for negotiation what so ever!!! (As stated also on previous reviews) They didn?t even try to work out the price. Even worst, one of the Manager: Peter, after 3 hours, supposedly has offered to trade my car for a better price but at the same time, took off all the discounts out on the car that was supposedly on sale!!!!! Who are you trying to fool????? Give yourself a favor and don?t waste your time, take your business somewhere else. DO NOT GO TO TOYOTA DEERFIELD BEACH!!!

good customer help took care of me with a car

by from Aventura, florida |

beautiful place. nice people willing to compensate for misconvience. willing to work with me. and overall they really went out there way to make sure I would be a satisfied customer.

It?s a dealership

by from Orlando, FL |

You will be the most important person in the world until you sit down and talk money. Do not try negotiating ? there is a new ?corporate policy? in town that forbids any haggling. They made my day bad, so I?m just returning the favor.

Disappointed

by from Miami Fl. |

This dealer had a 2006 Jaguar XJ advertised,so I called to make sure the car was available on a Thursday and was told by Sara that the car was available.I planned to drive about 26 miles to see the Jag the next day so I called again to make sure the Jag was still available and was told the Jag was sold. About one week later I received a call from the sales manager at Deerfield Toyota wanting to know if I was still interested in the Jag.I told him I had purchased a Jag somewhere else.The very next day I received a call from Sara at Deerfield Toyota wanting to know if I was still interested in the Jag. How can the dealer possible give good customer service if they do not even know there inventory of cars.

Toyota of Deerfield Beach responded to this review

September 29, 2015

Hello William, We do completely understand how this was frustrating to you. This vehicle was sold and unfortunately the deal was not able to bind in the finance department. This made the vehicle available, again. As soon as we were informed that the vehicle was available, we contacted you. I apologize for the inconvenience and it is truly not our intention for situations like this to happen. Unfortunately, from time to time they do. We strive to give 100% customer satisfaction and we are very sorry that this has left a bad impression on you. I do hope this clarifies what happened. If you would like to further discuss, please contact Angel Victory @ 954-425-6900

Extremely Happy

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

I just bought a 2015 Prius from this dealership and had a wonderful experience. My sales rep, Fidel Tamayo, was the nicest and most respectful salesperson I have ever come across in purchasing a car. His sales manager Peter Bailey assisted with making me totally happy with the deal and everybody we met in the dealership was a class act. For the first time in my life I have EXACTLY what I've always wanted in a car. It seems I've always had to settle for missing options, less desirable colors, or uncomfortable contracts. I have to say that in this circumstance I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I love this car, it is my second Prius, and I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP.

Great service

by from Deerfield Beach Florida |

I scheduled an appointment with Cheyenne Johnson. She was very nice and professional. She even called to follow up which was great because I forgot that I made my appt.

The one and only Deerfield Toyota

by from Pompano Beach ,FL |

The only thing I can say !!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding Service and a huge thank you to all of you at Deerfield Toyota, our journey started shopping for a used car else where and we felt so good once we got into Deerfield Toyota that we ended up buying a new car. Could not ask for more making this big surprise for our daughters 16's birthday present!!!!!!! Ana & Carlos team (sales) you guys were awesome OUTSTANDING SERVICE...... Santos Family