Toyota of Deerfield Beach

1441 S Federal Hwy, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

New 754-444-3007
Used 954-369-1724
Service 855-315-9231

We do business Your Way, that is Our Way, and that is the BEST WAY!!!

Great service, buying process made easy

by from Plantation, FL |

OMG, the entire staff was exceptional. I have not so good credit and they were able to get me approved on top of that, the service, the friendliness was a total wow. Ana was great and the finance team manager. They cater to me and especially my kids. The most important thing I didn't feel like I was a prey. I have been shopping for a car for the past 6months and I got my brand new shiny 2014 Camry @ Deerfield beach Toyota made it happen. I am so please and wouldrrecommend anyone there.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

I went to Deerfield Beach Toyota to buy a RAV4 for my Mom. She had been working with Rick Severinsen the prior week with test drives and negotiating the early termination on her lease. Rick gave her a very fair price and was great to work with. He's extremely knowledgeable about the car and spent a lot of time with us reviewing all the features. When we arrived, the car was parked in a special sales area with a flat screen TV overhead with my Mom's name on it. Really nice touch! The facility is beautiful - very clean and modern. There's a play area for kids as well as a nice waiting area if you're in for servicing. The servicing area was spotless. Ooh, and they offer free car washes! The sales process was fairly smooth, although it takes a lot of time, I'm not sure what they could do to speed things up. There's just so much paperwork to sign. Overall, a huge thumbs up for Toyota of Deerfield Beach!!!!

The one and only Deerfield Toyota

by from Pompano Beach ,FL |

The only thing I can say !!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding Service and a huge thank you to all of you at Deerfield Toyota, our journey started shopping for a used car else where and we felt so good once we got into Deerfield Toyota that we ended up buying a new car. Could not ask for more making this big surprise for our daughters 16's birthday present!!!!!!! Ana & Carlos team (sales) you guys were awesome OUTSTANDING SERVICE...... Santos Family

Review Bonnie sales person for my rav 4

by from Deerfield beach. Fl. |

Not only was my experience above exceptional: I had spoken to Bonnie in Oct re Volkswagon leased car expiring in dec jan. She took her time , we reviewed everything. I called her early dec said let's go. I had an long waited kidney transplant early dec. thinking I would be out of hospital and back home by this time. That didn't happen. I had complications. Was not home until first week jan. Bonnie held car a few days. I could not go see her due to immune in my body at this time. Bonnie came to my home we signed paperwork, and she delivered the car! And I was going to return my lease that day , Bonnie offered to do it for me! Not feeling 100 percent I took her up on it ! I'm 59, bought and leased many cars and this was the best experience from the time I walked in th Toyota door to the time I hug her as she turned into car. Professional and lease hassle free sales ever!!! Thank you!

bought car for my son

by from pompano beach, FL |

I dealt with Mr. Alex Williams and Mr. John Deering and both of them were awesome to work with. I would definitely recommend family and friends to them.

Got Me Done

by from Lauderdale lakes |

I was looking for a new car but my credit was not that good.When I called in I was told they could get me approved. I spoke with Duane Crawford who was very patient. He worked very hard with the Finance John D. It took me a few hours but they worked really hard to get me in a brand new Camry. I love my car!1

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale, fl |

Had an excellent experience at this dealership. They were helpful and very informative with my car shopping experience.

Great dealer

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I called this dealer looking for the best price on a truck. I spoke with someone in the Internet department that was really great. They went over the trucks that were in stock. I explained to them I had about 2 hours before I could get there. I was then passed over to a Sales Manager Peter Bailey who was very polite and professional. He said he would hold the keys to the truck until i arrive. When I arrived at the dealership I met with Peter who worked with my salesperson Ernis thru the whole . I love my truck and will tell all of my friends and family to go there. The whole staff gave me a very pleasant feeling.

Great Dealership

by from Pompano Beach |

I don't usually write reviews but I had to commend this dealership. Out of every experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle, Toyota of Deerfield Beach has been the best. From the brand new facility to the staff my experience was delightful. They provided me with truely exceptional customer service. I will most definitely reccommend this dealership to all of my family and friends!! Coming here for my next car! :)

Great Dealershipp

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Goinf to this dealership was a great experience. The salesman knew what he was talking about and treated me with the most respect. He was very paitient with me and there was great customer service. I walked out the same day with a brand new 2014 Camry

great service

by from hollywood fla |

great experience with this dealer inquired about the vehicle got an immediate response was very surprised told them I would come down to test drive. sale woman was very good her name is tyra u lee would recommend her to anyone who needs a car. give her a raise