Toyota of Deerfield Beach

Used 954-369-1724
Service 855-261-6229

great service

by from hollywood fla |

great experience with this dealer inquired about the vehicle got an immediate response was very surprised told them I would come down to test drive. sale woman was very good her name is tyra u lee would recommend her to anyone who needs a car. give her a raise

Great service, buying process made easy

by from Plantation, FL |

OMG, the entire staff was exceptional. I have not so good credit and they were able to get me approved on top of that, the service, the friendliness was a total wow. Ana was great and the finance team manager. They cater to me and especially my kids. The most important thing I didn't feel like I was a prey. I have been shopping for a car for the past 6months and I got my brand new shiny 2014 Camry @ Deerfield beach Toyota made it happen. I am so please and wouldrrecommend anyone there.

bought car for my son

by from pompano beach, FL |

I dealt with Mr. Alex Williams and Mr. John Deering and both of them were awesome to work with. I would definitely recommend family and friends to them.

Got Me Done

by from Lauderdale lakes |

I was looking for a new car but my credit was not that good.When I called in I was told they could get me approved. I spoke with Duane Crawford who was very patient. He worked very hard with the Finance John D. It took me a few hours but they worked really hard to get me in a brand new Camry. I love my car!1

Great Dealership

by from Pompano Beach |

I don't usually write reviews but I had to commend this dealership. Out of every experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle, Toyota of Deerfield Beach has been the best. From the brand new facility to the staff my experience was delightful. They provided me with truely exceptional customer service. I will most definitely reccommend this dealership to all of my family and friends!! Coming here for my next car! :)

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale, fl |

Had an excellent experience at this dealership. They were helpful and very informative with my car shopping experience.

Great dealer

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I called this dealer looking for the best price on a truck. I spoke with someone in the Internet department that was really great. They went over the trucks that were in stock. I explained to them I had about 2 hours before I could get there. I was then passed over to a Sales Manager Peter Bailey who was very polite and professional. He said he would hold the keys to the truck until i arrive. When I arrived at the dealership I met with Peter who worked with my salesperson Ernis thru the whole . I love my truck and will tell all of my friends and family to go there. The whole staff gave me a very pleasant feeling.

Great Dealershipp

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Goinf to this dealership was a great experience. The salesman knew what he was talking about and treated me with the most respect. He was very paitient with me and there was great customer service. I walked out the same day with a brand new 2014 Camry

STANTHEMAN

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

After making several phone calls to this dealership asking about a specific model/year car I wanted. Response was that they get hundreds of trades every week and have no idea what's coming in. After about 3 weeks of this, I decided to go in and see if I could find a car I wanted. I found a car that appealed to me and asked to test drive it. I was told I couldn't take it on the highway. I told the salesman that it's ridiculous not to be able to drive the car at highway speeds to see how it performed and if it was roadworthy. He then told me I had to restrict the test drive to local streets, not exceeding 35 mph. He shunted me over to the manager, telling me I could take my business elsewhere. And I did.

Felt scammed

by from Deerfield, FL. |

Hadn't been through the dealership purchase process in over 10 years, and all I can say is "Nothing has changed"! You still get politely pressured and promised you're getting a great deal, but the reality is they don't stand behind what they promise. After signing the contract I later found out that I was actually purchasing the maint. plan / ins. that I was understanding was part of the deal (which it was). Of course they're sorry for the misunderstanding, but still charged me or it (Come to found out from other resources that this is a common scam tactic used to sell the vehicle). I had done my part of the deal, but they clearly didn't do their part, so I can only end up with a negative opinion towards this dealership.

Unprofessional and disrespectul treatment by sales

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My wife and I are shopping to purchase a new car. We were surprised by the unhelpful and disrespectful attitude of sales manager Duane Crawford. The Matrix was locked and while Crawford went to get the key we looked into the driver's window and my wife noticed that the gear shift was not between the driver's and passenger seats but more forward and up on the console. She said she didn't think she would like where it was placed but wanted to see if that would be something she could adjust to if she otherwise was satisfied with the car's performance. When Mr. Crawford returned I commented to him what my wife said. He then said that he would not take us on a test drive as it was a waste of his and my time. I explained that my wife did want to test drive the car (I thought she would determine it's placement would a minor concern) but he repeated it was a waste of time and turned and started to walk back into the dealership without further comment. To his back I politely thanked him for his time. I am astonished as to his lack of basic courtesy to the point of writing this review. As I thought, when we then went to the Honda dealership just down the road and my wife test drove a CRV which has a similarly placed gear shift position, she said it was something she could very much get accustomed to.