Dan's Auto Sales and Repair

(3.0) 2 Reviews

366 Governor St, East Hartford, CT 06108

Used 888-249-2215

great place and family owned

by from manchester ct. |

i had a great buying experience , they were vary friendly and easy to talk to. no presser to buy and family owned quality! great people and work fast to get you what you want! all and all , a good choice!

Dan's Auto Sales and Repair responded to this review

May 2, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback, we really appeciate it!! Kind Regards, Brian.

very unbelivevable dealer

by from 560 Hudson St |

I went to see the Regal and decided to buy it. I pay it by totally money. The dealer agreed that the second day after accomplishment of title transfer he would give me the car. But he did not keep his word! He did not give me the car!!! I called him. He shut down the cellphone!!! That's horrible!!!!!!

Dan's Auto Sales and Repair responded to this review

May 29, 2012

We apologized for the inconvenience, and the car was delivered the following morning at 8am. We run a family business, and had an emergency which we explained to you. We treated you well and even purchased you a locking gas cap post sale out of pocket, because you felt uneasy in your neighborhood. Your post here is a huge surprise to me, especially since this has all been sorted out over a month ago. Sincerely, Brian