Audi Meadowlands

4700 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047

New 866-968-7017
Used 888-254-7118
Service 888-430-8968

Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch. Define the Way You Drive.

Good service and good deal, thanks Nelson Manzela

by from old bridge nj |

I was shopping for a good used car for my daughter for her first car, and was about to purchase her one from another dealership already. I was told to put an offer on the car, which I did, but when I went home I looked on cars.com and found the same car (Audi) 2011 A6 for a cheaper price and better condition (accident free) at Audi Meadowlands. I called them and talked to Nelson Manzella who was very helpful and knowledgeable, he made my purchase process very smooth and fast, great experience. The great service did not, however, stop with my purchase of the car, the dealership still calls to make sure everything is running smoothly. Thank you Nelson, I will definitely recommend Audi Meadowlands and your service to my friends and relatives!

Great Experience at Audi Meadowlands

by from Troy NY |

I had a great experience purchasing a vehicle with Audi Meadowlands and had an especially great experience purchasing a vehicle through Ronnie Rangel. He was professional and fair, didn't pressure me into making any decisions, and was just an overall nice guy. I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle through this dealership.

Great Sales Rep but a Fraud Financial Rep

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had purchased a 2014 Audi A6 CPO about 3 weeks back. I was very happy with my sales representative and the process. When we came to get the car Financed, I specially asked my Financial Specialist (Tim) that I have seen 1.9% financing online on Audi for CPO's and he mentioned that my car did not qualify for that and I will get 2.9%. After all the paperwork was done and i got the car, i called Audi Financial and asked if my car should have qualified. They told me that my car met the criteria where it was 2014 CPO and i was getting financed for 60 months and could have qualified for 1.9% financing. I called Tim back and he told me he would look into the paperwork and get back to me. It has been over two weeks and I still have not gotten a single call or email back from him regarding it. Both my wife and me and 735+ credit score so i am not sure what went wrong as he clearly mentioned that the car did not qualify when Audi Finance said it did. I believe he cheated me for that and as a result has not contacted me back. I don't believe this is very ethical and how business should be conducted. I was very happy with the sales process but the financing process did not prove so well.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Manhattan, NY |

Andrew Kurland was a pleasure to do business with. He is enthusiastic, knowledgeable, considerate, and professional. He listened to my needs, I would recommend Andrew and Audi Meadowlands to all my friends and colleagues.

Great Experience

by from Wayne, Nj |

Our buying experience with Andy Kurland and Audi Meadowlands was great. We choose them because their price was the lowest on the vehicle we were looking for. Andy was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend checking Andy and Audi Meadowlands out for your next vehicle purchase.

Great Car

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I met with a saleman Andy Kurland who was friendly and courtious last Saturday - We looked at a couple different vehicles before deciding on a suv ..Andy was knowledgable, patient, the dealership was warm and comfortable. I highly recommend Andy Kurland and Audi Meadowlands

Great Sales

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I went into your dealership a few days ago - I was greeted by Andy Kurland whom was friendly and courtious. He showed us several different vehicles which he was knowleable on all. I have no hesitation to refer business to Andy and your dealership. I did not purchase a vehicle yet - I will be ready in a month.

New Audi

by from Edgewater, NJ |

Andy Kurland was outstanding with helping me select my new Audi, Very friendly and pleasant. Thank you LJ

New Car

by from Edgewater, NJ |

I went into your dealership not expecting much, After speaking with Andy Kurland He made me comfortable in making the new purchase. I highly recommend Andy and the dealership. Thank You LJ

Summer Car

by from Manhattan, NY |

Well worth the hour drive. Competent, professional team from reception to management. Calls answered promptly. Our salesperson, Andy Kurland delivered all requests including a great price.

Great Car

by from Secaucus, NJ |

I choose to go for my car shopping and the last place I ended up. The sales person Andy Kurland was very pleasant and talkative. He made me feel that this was a good purchase and never pressured me into buying the car. The car looked really good on the interior and their were a few exterior flaws. However the car was in great conditon and the facility that the car was kept in was very nice.