Audi Meadowlands

4700 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047

New 866-968-7017
Used 888-254-7118
Service 888-430-8968

Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch. Define the Way You Drive.

Great Car

by from Secaucus, NJ |

I choose to go for my car shopping and the last place I ended up. The sales person Andy Kurland was very pleasant and talkative. He made me feel that this was a good purchase and never pressured me into buying the car. The car looked really good on the interior and their were a few exterior flaws. However the car was in great conditon and the facility that the car was kept in was very nice.

Great Sales

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I went into your dealership a few days ago - I was greeted by Andy Kurland whom was friendly and courtious. He showed us several different vehicles which he was knowleable on all. I have no hesitation to refer business to Andy and your dealership. I did not purchase a vehicle yet - I will be ready in a month.

New Audi

by from Edgewater, NJ |

Andy Kurland was outstanding with helping me select my new Audi, Very friendly and pleasant. Thank you LJ

New Car

by from Edgewater, NJ |

I went into your dealership not expecting much, After speaking with Andy Kurland He made me comfortable in making the new purchase. I highly recommend Andy and the dealership. Thank You LJ

Summer Car

by from Manhattan, NY |

Well worth the hour drive. Competent, professional team from reception to management. Calls answered promptly. Our salesperson, Andy Kurland delivered all requests including a great price.

Used Vehicle

by from Manhattan, NY |

I came in to look for a preowned vehicle to replace the one I have and Andrew Kurland was my sales person...Andy was great, friendly and gave me all the info. I was looking for. I have purchased the car and will be back to see Andrew soon and I will recommend Andrew and Audi Meadowlands.

Audi 2014

by from NY, NY |

I went into your dealership not knowing anything about Audi and Andrew Kurland gave me the information needed He, took me for the test drive...He was knowledgeable on the vehicles, he was friendly and new exactly new what i was looking for.

New Lease

by from Long Branch, NJ |

Well worth the hour drive. Competent, professional team from reception to management. Calls answered promptly. Our salesperson, Andrew Kurland delivered all requests including a great price. Andrew was friendly he will receive my repeated business and I have no problem recommending Andrew and the dealership.

Audi Sedan

by from NY, NY |

I went into your dealership not knowing anything about Audi and Andrew Kurland gave me the information neede, took me for the test drive...He is loaded with info and knowledge and was just overall great.

New Car

by from NY, NY |

I came from Manhattan looking for a 2014 Audi and found a great saleman Andy Kurland and the facilitiy was fabulous. Andy is friendly and knowledgeable.

Audi 2014

by from Secaucus, NJ |

I came from another dealership and Andrew Kurland became my sales person he was fantastic, knowledgeable new exactly where I was coming from. I would recommend him to everyone!