Audi Meadowlands

4700 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047

New 866-968-7017
Used 888-254-7118
Service 888-430-8968

Audi Meadowlands, Powered by Benzel-Busch. Define the Way You Drive.

Rip-Off Central

by from Newark, NJ |

I was looking to buy a used car they had on the lot. I explained to the salesman that the car, being OVER 4 years old, was priced way too high. It was actually close to the original sticker price!!! I told him what the cars value was and asked to see the service records that justified the high price. When the salesman was trying to show me the vehicle service history, I saw what they actually paid for the car (he fumbled his way through the software which let me see everything). $15,000 less than what they are trying to sell it to me for. After he showed me the service records, they only equated to $1,000 worth of work done to the car. The work done plus the CPO warranty come up to $2,800. I told him I understood that they need to make a profit on the car and made a reasonable offer ($10,000 over what they paid) that was refused. They eventually did sell the car, I just feel bad for the person that got ripped off.

Audi Meadowlands responded to this review

November 19, 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with your visit to our showroom. At Audi Meadowlands, we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your,or our own expectations. Please give me the opportunity to speak with you, so we can discuss the details of your experience further. Best Regards, Michael J. Rafferty Pre-Owned Sales Manager Audi Meadowlands 4700 West Side Ave North Bergen, NJ 07047 Tel. 201-567-1400 ex607 Fax. 201-223-7842 Email mrafferty@bbmcc.com AudiMeadowlands.net

Great Car

by from Bronx, NY |

First place I choose to go for my car shopping and the last place I ended up. The sales person was very pleasant and talkative. He made me feel that this was a good purchase and never pressured me into buying the car. The car looked really good on the interior and their were a few exterior flaws. However the car was in great conditon and the facility that the car was kept in was very nice.

Great Car

by from Bronx, NY |

Top notch!

by from Greenwich, CT |

Well worth the hour drive. Competent, professional team from reception to management. Calls answered promptly. Our salesperson, Stephen Siegel delivered all requests including a great price. No nonsense here, they want repeat business and they have mine already.

Overall Great Experience

by from Wayne, PA |

I had been looking around for an Audi S5 for a few months and found one that met my initial requirements online. I called and spoke with Richard Kim in Sales who was honest and straightforward with me through the entire purchase. He was never pushy and did his best to get me a fair deal. He made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I would recommend any person looking or a used Audi to contact Richard at Audi Meadowlands.

Great Experience

by from New City NY |

Our buying experience with Audi Meadowlands was great. We choose them because their price was the lowest on the vehicle we were looking for. The car was in great condition. The entire sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend checking this dealer out for your next vehicle purchase.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Bergen County, NJ |

I recently purchased a new A4 from Audi Meadowlands and they were fantastic. Everyone was so helpful, attentive and friendly. The facility was immaculate and the service department was friendly and helpful as well (we have another Audi). I would highly recommend Audi Meadowlands to my friends and family.

Disappointment

by from new jersey |

what the window sticker says doesn't means that you will get it. Two of the features of my car were navigation and cd player. When I realized that you either get one OR the other, I was really disappointed. I trusted the AUDI and the dealer, but when I got the car and brought up the issue, they treat me as a dinosaur for still using CD. the technician or the dealer didn't want to be bother any more. they already got my money.

Great Experience

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

I just bought a used Mercedes E-class from this dealership. The sales team was prompt and efficient. Overall a very good experience.

First Experience

by from West New York, NJ |

the location was convenient. Meticulous showroom. Extrmely knoledeable and personable salesman.