Dennis Sneed Ford

1046 SW 169 Hwy, Gower, MO 64454

New 866-556-3179
Used 866-552-7301
Service 888-769-6235

You can trust Dennis Sneed Ford because we've been in the business over 17 years!

Great experience - totally recommend

by from St. Louis, MO |

I found a used Ford Fusion online, and after talking with Kurt (our salesman), and reviewing the pictures online, I told them that I was ready to buy it, pending "putting my nose in it" to make sure it hadn't previously belonged to a smoker. I flew to Kansas City, and Kurt met me at the airport with the car. We quickly agreed on a price, and he drove me back to the dealer to sign paperwork. They were a pleasure to deal with, and I highly recommend them.

Went to see a car that wasn't there

by from Overland Park, KS |

I sent a message through the dealer website that I wanted to test drive a car. I received an email and a phone message to come up and drive the car. The next day I left a voicemail for the salesman, trying to make sure the car was available. I drive 40 minutes to get to the dealer, the salesman tells me they took the car to an auction house. They didn't bother to tell me that the car was gone, so I wasted about 1.5 hours of my time driving to see a car that wasn't there. Oh, but they did offer to pull the car from the auction lineup for a $500 non-refundable charge. So, I would give them $500, they would bring the car to the dealer for me to test drive, and if I didn't like it, I would be out $500. I can't believe they even made that offer.

Dennis Sneed Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience here at Dennis Sneed Ford. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. The customer came up to look at 2 vehicles. A Ford Fiesta that was here and a Nissan Sentra that was not currently on the lot but was still available for sale. The salesman did call to leave a message a day before to tell costumer that the Nissan was for sale but not on the lot. The customer spent 2 hours on our lot looking and driving other Ford Fiestas. We did offer a $500 deposit to get the Nissan back on our lot but never told him told it was non-refundable. The last thing that was offered was to take down the customer to see the where the Nissan was to test drive it. We apologize for any miscommunication.

Would not recommend.

by from Des Moines, IA |

I live in a bordering state and tried to purchase a car from Dennis Sneed Ford. I was working with them on getting a car and all of a sudden they stopped communicating with me. I tried to get in touch with them and heard nothing back, a few days latter a different person responed by my request for info without any knowledge that we were already working with someone. They gave me a very low trade in estimate for my vehicle that I was looking to get rid of. After not hearing anything back from them I ended up purchasing a vehicle from a different dealer and they gave me $5,000 more on my trade and were much easier to work with then Dennis Sneed Ford.

Good up until the buy

by from Kansas City, MO |

I worked with Baron on getting a car and he was excellent. He was great with communication beforehand and very personable and easy to talk to when I drove up there. The cars are loaded with tons of extras which does increase the price but overall they're pretty reasonable. The one complaint I had was that the financing took a long time and they weren't able to offer be a good rate. I ended up finding a considerably less expensive rate at a different dealership which is why I didn't purchase from Dennis Sneed. I highly recommend Baron and Sneed Ford though if you have better luck financing than I did!

Great Dealership!

by from Smithville, MO |

I am loving my new car from Dennis Sneed! All of the employees were so friendly and worked hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. They listened to me and helped me find the car to best suit my needs. I left with a completely different car then I had planned but I could not be happier! These are the best guys around!

MY SECOND CAR PURCHASE

by from St Joseph MO |

This is my second purchase from Dennis Sneed and as always happy with my experience. Mr. Dennis Sneed who the powerhouse and can make a person feel welcomed as you entered the dealership. Couldn't have been happier without your help. Brian, the Financial wizard works his magic like no other and thank you for the great APR rate!! YOU ROCK!!! And of course, Carey Sneed whose great with making sure you are a satisfied customer!!! His positive high energy and his love of FORD, THE BEST AND YOU GOT ME SYNCED AND DETAILED!!!! Everyone has good and bad experiences, but at Dennis Sneed Ford you'll be glad you stopped by. THANKS AGAIN GENTLEMEN!!!

Looking for a Great Deal

by from St Joseph MO |

Dennis Sneed Ford is always the best!! This is my second purchase in 18 months. Mr. Dennis Sneed is the powerhouse himself! He's very friendly and wanted to make sure I was taking care of. Brian, Mr. Financial wizard, BIG thanks for getting me the car and the best APR!! Carey Sneed, he's very energetic and he knows his cars!! Thanks for the personal assistance with getting me started and setup with the Microsoft SYNC!! Detailing!! Whosoever in the market for car shopping, look no further than Dennis Sneed Ford!!

My car shopping experience.

by from Roeland Park, KS |

Everything was good and they are helping to find the best deal on a pre own car that I can afford. They are a awesome dealership to buy your next car.

Outstanding Dealer

by from Gower, MO |

I am extremely happy to have a local dealer who go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied and find what you need and want. I started with a 2007 used Suburban for my wife, and even though it was used, they made sure everything was perfect for her. This experience and the low prices had me come back for a 2012 F-250 that I love and can handle anything I throw at it. The sales staff made sure I understood the new truck, and the service department has been top notch is keeping my truck in the best condition. I needed a car and fell in love with the 2013 Focus ST. This car gives me a youthful feeling with functional practicality. The perfect vehicle for me. Though I knew about the car, I wasn't ready to buy one and almost settled for another vehicle. Instead of getting two sales, they made sure I was happy with the first sale and would not want to trade it in. The website is great for searching vehicles and the dealer lots vehicles are priced, a far cry from other dealers. I have a large family and we all would like to share our appreciation. From Carey to Brian and the sales staff, Thank You!

Great Deal and Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

We purchased a vehicle from Dennis Sneed Ford. Our sales associate, Baron, was very helpful, kind and certainly not "pushy." Everything up through the final signatures was pleasant. We were very satisfied with our deal and after having the car for two weeks we love it. We would recommend Sneed Ford to anyone.

Do not trust Dennis Sneed Ford.

by from Missouri |

Be very careful if you choose to visit this dealership. We drove down there to look at a Certified Pre-Owned grey 2012 Ford Focus. We liked the vehicle and it appeared to be in good shape mechanically. However, when I asked to see the inspection report, they could not locate it. When I stated that I would not be interested in the vehicle without verifying that it had been inspected, they finally "realized" that that vehicle was not Certified Pre-Owned. The Auto Check report listed that vehicle's VIN, color, and mileage as Certified Pre-Owned and it was listed on the Ford website. However, they stated that a different vehicle, a blue 2012 Focus, was actually the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle and someone had entered the wrong VIN when reporting the vehicle as Certified Pre-Owned. They stated that the owner's son was probably responsible and they had no idea how it happened. The blue 2012 Focus was advertised on the dealer's website as Certified Pre-Owned, but the auto check did not state that it was Certified Pre-Owned and it had been in an accident. The next day, they raised the price of the grey 2012 Focus that we looked at and advertised it as Certified Pre-Owned. The blue 2012 Focus was no longer advertised as Certified Pre-Owned and they lowered its price. I don't know which car they lied about, but at some point they were advertising a car as Certified Pre-Owned when it was not. There were also several other things that made me suspicious. The grey 2012 Focus was missing valve stem caps on all four wheels. It did not have the manual in the glove box, and they did not know where it was. There was a sheet of paper in the glove box that looked like an invoice for the repair of scratches, but the car still had several significant scratches. They also stated that we didn't fill out any paperwork for the Certified Pre-Owned warranty when purchasing the car. They said it would all come in the mail later. The salesperson, Baron, was polite but didn't seem very knowledgeable about the car or Certified Pre-Owned process. The owner stopped by and gave a well rehearsed speech but did not show up after there was a problem. The man who came out with the salesperson to tell us that the car was not Certified Pre-Owned did not introduce himself and was very rude. If you decide to buy a car from them make sure you do lots of research and check the car very thoroughly. We also looked at a blue 2011 Ford Focus. It had at least five large stains, a hole, and a broken tail light that were not visible in the pictures on the website. They have low prices, but you don't know what you are getting.