Proctor Subaru

1707 Capital Cir Ne, Tallahassee, FL 32308

New 866-873-2562
Used 866-527-5191
Service 866-724-9998

In the People Business for over 100 Years.

WONDERFUL Comstomer Service and Car Care

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I am a proud owner of a 2012 Subaru Impreza Sport which has traveled... and safely transported me all over the country, north to south and coast to coast. I found out that my car battery had died while I was out of town for the summer and wasn't able to return to Tallahassee promptly to handle the issue. Proctor Subaru Tallahassee Service Department made this difficult situation very easy and were wonderful at helping to solve my issue and service my car. The entire staff in the Service Department were great communicators, efficient workers, and very pleasant over the phone giving me the one on one time and attention I needed to ask all of my questions. Thank you Proctor Subaru Tallahassee for such wonderful service and having kind employees! I trust only you when it comes to my Subaru's maintenance and service needs!

Super Service

Proctor Subaru Service

August 12, 2015

JCP, Thank you for sharing your great experience. We are glad you were able to enjoy the amenities and we are pleased to be able to provide them. Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Proctor Subaru Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was VERY pleased with my service experience. The staff was friendly, the service was completed within the time I expected, and the waiting area was pleasant. I appreciate the extra details like the car wash and snacks. I worked with Billy on this visit - great employee!

August 6, 2015

We are very glad to hear it. Thanks for sharing your experience! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Proctor Subaru Service Center

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This was my 3rd time getting work done on my car at the Subaru Service Center. Another awesome experience. Great customer service. Work done quickly. Love the bonus car wash too. I've recommended Subaru service center to my friends.

July 29, 2015

Thanks for recommending us. We appreciate it...and you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Excellent Dealership in Tallahassee

by from tallahassee florida |

I have experienced nothing but superb services from Subaru dealership in Tallahassee ever since I purchased a brand new Legacy two years ago! Just two weeks ago I went in for a regular maintenance service. Mr. Tony Badia at the maintenance department greeted me with his usual pleasant and courteous manner and informed me that it might take longer than normal to complete the task that day. I noticed that the waiting room was full of clients and prepared to wait for a long time. But Tony and his staff calmly managed to take care each one of us in no time at all. I don't know how they do it, but the whole team worked so smoothly! They were amazing!!!

July 29, 2015

Gypsy Lee, Thanks for sharing your experience. We strive to deliver superb service and I am glad we did. Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Excellent Service

by from Tallahassee Florida |

The service team at Subaru in Tallahassee knows how to serve. From the moment, I call to request service from the time I get m car back, the team has great communication and efficiency. They staff is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and can easily condense the information for me to understand. Hands down... quality of service does not get much better. Thanks Subaru.

July 29, 2015

Thanks, fellow Subaru fan. We are happy to provide great service. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Proctor Subaru Service Dept

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I bought my 2015 outback at Proctor's and recently went in for my first service. I was greeted immediately upon arriving and the service being performed was explained thoroughly. They finished my service very quickly & I was out in no time! Great service!

July 29, 2015

Thanks for sharing your positive experience. We hope you are enjoying your new ride! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

GREAT EXPERIENCE: Proctor Subaru - Tallahasseee

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I enjoyed spending time at Proctor Subaru, and had such a hard time deciding between the Outback and the Forester. Frank Johnson (sales) spent time with me, and didn't seem to mind me crawling in the cargo hold of showroom vehicles. So amiable, not in any hurry, no pressure.. and I've never enjoyed a test drive more. --- when I finally decided on the model, we came to an agreement easily, as he worked quickly to bring the 2015 Forester within my budget. I've never felt better about a purchase, and it was easier than a trip to the grocery store. I should also point out that Ron Modzelewski, Business Manager, was adept in explaining warranty options, and the paperwork for signature. Billy Swindell in Service was extremely efficient, and I look forward to seeing him for regular maintenance. Thank you Proctor Subaru! I LOVE my new car!

Proctor Subaru in Tallahassee: my review