Best Deal Auto Sales - Warsaw

2942 E Us Highway 30, Warsaw, IN 46580

Used 866-769-7966 Used 866-769-7966

INDIANA QUALITY DEALER OF THE YEAR 2009! STOP IN AND CHECK US OUT!

Not sure what happened

by from Warsaw, Indiana |

We were looking for a truck, found one we really liked, met with the salesman (Corey ) on a Saturday afternoon and he said he wouldn't be able to get the info until Monday...waited all day Monday and no call, waited all day Tuesday with no call, called Wednesday and he said he was sorry he didn't get the info to us but would get back to me by the end of the business day... no call... and Thursday no call, again Friday no call... went to another dealership Saturday , got approved for a loan and bought a newer truck with all the bells and whistles , a little cheaper all in about 4 hours ... Best Deal lost a good sale as well as another one because my son was going to go there based on our opinion all because he couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone... needless to say we are so happy with our new truck and the service we got at the OTHER dealership

Stunning 2006 GTO

by from Warsaw,IN |

Just wanted to say thanks to Brian for finding me the perfect car I was looking for. This bad boy is a beauty has all the right stuff done to it sounds amazing looks gorgeous. This GTO is so nice the cops might pull me over to get a closer look. Since it looks like its going over 120MPH while sitting still !!!!!! I was also impressed with the new detail facility those guys are doing an awesome job. The service facility is always top notch. I recommend for everyone to go over to best deal in warsaw, and let Brian and Justin find you the car of your dreams at the BEST price around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Road Trip For 2000 Trans Am Convertible

by from Ashland, Kentucky |

We drove 6 hours to purchase this beautiful 2000 Trans Am from Brian at the Warsaw location. Our silver 2000 Trans Am was totaled during an accident in early December 2012 and we had not found anything we felt we would be satisfied with until this black on black 2000 Trans Am convertible came along. Brian worked out a deal we could not refuse This was a great deal, great price, great service and amazing car. The car runs even better than it looks if that is even possible with its SLP package, 12 disc changer and more extras than I can even list. This car was well worth the drive and Best Deal Auto Sales will be the place we purchase our next vehicle. Thanks Brian, your the best!!!

Best Deal Auto.. Great deals

by from Warsaw, Indiana |

I would give best deal a A+ on the whole process of buying a car... They are very friendly from the time that you pull up on the lot and look at the vehicles.. The staff wants to get you into a vehicle that suites you the best,, I just bought a vehicle from them and the whole process was a wonderful expierence... i definitly recommend if you are looking for a good expierence in buying a car and afriendly expierence to check out Best Deal... Ask for Brain or Justin if you go to warsaw... they have four locations to check out

Great cars,Great prices and Awesome service!!!!

by from Warsaw,IN |

I have bought 3 cars from Best Deal Auto Sales in Warsaw and Fort Wayne. My kids have also bought vehicles from them. Every time I have been there I have be treated with friendly service and have been given a great deal on vehicles. I have bought vehicles at other car lots before but since I found Best Deal Auto sales I will not go anywhere else. They treat me like a family when Im there. I highly recomend you to buy your next vehicle from them!

just bought 2006 ram 1500 awesome deal

by from Warsaw,IN |

Me and my husband just bought a truck from Brian. It is nice too see a company live up to their name. When you go to best deal you get the best deal, best service,and best financing. We will buy again from Brian at the Warsaw store!!!!

I have bought 5 cars from best deal GREAT place!!!

by from Warsaw,IN |

I highly recommend buying a car from best deal. I have purchased 5 cars from Brian at the Warsaw store very easy to deal with professional staff. They do a great job at finding the car you are looking for. I am a picky shopper and brian is always able to find just what i am looking for. Also they have a Great service department. Russ their ASE certified tech has always done a great job on every vehicle i have brought him and the price can not be beat i would recommend to anyone to have their car serviced there. Its just great guys selling great cars and providing great service. Make best deal your next car buying location.

2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Sidney, OH |

I researched buying a Maxima for a couple months, and then I ran across the 2007 Maxima in Warsaw IN. With the milege and features this car has, it was a great deal. Brian and I talked on the phone and I found him to be very courteous and very helpful. He got me a great rate on financing. I live in Ohio and if I ever need a car I will definately search them first.

Great buy!

by from Fort Wayne |

If you're looking for a great vehicle look no further than this place! I would pick you up if you live close to me just to make sure you buy a car from these great guys!

Great!

by from Chi Town |

Fantastic! Great! Grand! Awesome! Warsaw Best Deal! is the BEST!