11750 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759

New 866-554-4187
Used 866-414-0564
Service 888-471-7532

No One Beats a Covert Deal! Now open on Saturdays 9-7

What a great experience...

by from Austin, TX |

My wife and I recently bought a used Lexus RX330 from Covert Cadillac. We worked with Johnny Baker, one of the best in the business. He was laid back and answered all of our questions. If he didn't have the answer, he would go find someone who had the answer. When we decided on that car, they sent it off to the detail shop to get a thorough cleaning. We traded in our car, but they gladly let us take it for the evening until we signed all the paperwork. They prepared all the paperwork ahead of time so when we came in the next day, signing was a breeze. It was a great buying experience, so much that our friends bought their Cadillac SRX from them as well. Thanks!!! We will be back.

Great service, Great Car!!!

by from Killeen, TX |

My wife and I both felt like this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Due primarily to the great customer care we recieved from all the staff at Covert, in Particular Bradley Allen. Thanks so much, for dealing with our quirks and our four young boys.

Excellent service. Never had better.

by from Austin Texas |

The best. Great service, very friendly and knowledgeable . Highly recommend to others. A great experience.

by from Austin Texas |

Our experience with the entire sales process was fabulous. The salesperson and the entire staff at Covert were great and went beyond the norm to make the buying process smooth and easy.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Austin, Texas |

Joe Joseph helped me get into a Cadillac SRX that I wanted on a timely basis without any pressure or stress involved in the transaction. He always greets me personally at the door of the dealership and makes me feel special. If I have service issues they are assigned to a specialist and taken care of before I get there even. Covert Cadillac has the best team in town and they will help you in ways that other dealerships will not. They are able to still maintain that family owned feel despite being the largest dealership in Austin.

On a scale from one to ten ... they are 12s.

by from Austin, TX |

Thanks David Pearson ... I thought the title, pretty much, said it all. On a scale from one to ten I'd give you a 12.

Why Shop for a Car Anywhere Else?

by from Austin, TX |

Second car purchased from Covert. First was a 2013 Buick Enclave. Most recently a 2014 Cadillac CTS. Have lived all over the USA and have never had a more pleasant and easier car buying experience. Before you buy anywhere come see these guys as they make the process so much better than most.

Another great experience with Covert Cadillac

by from Austin, TX |

I just picked up my 2015 Escalade from Covert Cadillac. This is my 3rd generation Escalade and 4th car to buy from them and they have been great each time. Connie was excellent and dealt with me for over a year as I anxiously awaited my opportunity to order and then wait for the arrival of my new car. Adam in service is also amazing and has been a pleasure to work with over the years. I have owned just about every luxury car in the market and I must say that the Covert Cadilliac dealership has always been the most pleasant to deal with. About the only area for improvement is with the facility - it is clean and comfort but defintietly doesn't compare to the amenities at their competitors. Luckily my experience with sales and service has been so great I haven't had to really spend any time at the physical building. Thanks again for another great buying experience!

Great Experience

by from Cedar Park, Tx. |

Wonderful experience dealing with Covert Cadillac. Great staff and very informative. I needed help with my garage door opener and I called the Tech's cell at 7PM and he walked me thru the entire process. My salesman was great also, he knew everything about the car I purchased. I would recommend to anyone to buy a car from them.

Excellent & efficient Service Dept.

by from Georgetown, TX |

Brought my 2013 SRX in for regular service last week. Made the appt. online ? arrived a bit early, was promptly greeted, and the car was on it's way to the service area before I left the premises. Service was excellent, necessary items were done, inspections were made, etc. in a very timely fashion. I was also pleased that they took care of 2 service bulletins that were so new I had not even received them, both of which improved the vehicle's performance. I received a call that the car was ready, and when I arrived it was waiting for me; washed, vacuumed, and running great. An altogether excellent visit. I certainly recommend Covert Cadillac and their fine service department highly!

Ceritfied Pre-owned

by from Austin, TX |

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned Cadillac SRX from Covert. The overall experience was very good. We had stopped in to browse vehicles during our search and began talking with Bill Prezioso, one of their sales consultants. He was very attentive to our wish list and although they didn't have anything on the lot that met our requirements, he took our number and told us he would call if something came in. Within several weeks, Bill contacted us about a new vehicle that came and we arranged to see it. Long story short....We ended up purchasing the vehicle and in the process got a fair market value for our trade-in. The entire process was smooth from trade-in and final price negotiation, to finance and arranging to have the vehicle prepped (auto detailing, registration and plates). I would recommend Covert if you are into no hassle, pressure free car buying.