E-Z GO Auto Sales

E-Z GO Auto Sales

911 W. Mayfield Rd, Arlington, TX 76015

Used 888-514-0143

When buying a car, E-Z GO is the ONLY way to GO!!!

GREAT CAR THANK YOU SO MUCH EZGOAUTOSALES!!!!!!!!!

by from ARLINGTON TX |

I was looking for a 2014 jeep wrangler they did not have one in stock they said two give them one day to find one they found a leas return (WITH IN TWO HOURS )that was the one!!!! great people great business great ATMOSPHERE great cars also EXTREMELY CLEAN!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND THANKS FOR WORKING WITH ME TOO FIND THE RIGHT JEEP FOR ME!!!!

Customer for life

by from Addison, Tx |

I must say... I spoke to dozens of dealerships this morning to find the right one to go to. Most were pushy and less concerned with my needs than their own. I spoke to Franklin at EZ Go and I was actually calling about a different car, but he found the best deal for me in minutes. He then had Nathan come pick me up in Addison (45 minutes away) and bring me to buy the car. The process was painless and I have no doubt that I got the best deal I could get. I strongly recommend anyone in search of a vehicle to contact EZ Go.

Great Customer Care

by from Richardson, TX |

"Skippy" really knows how to run a business and treat his customers. Caring Christian fellow, builds relationships up which benefit his buyers. Started off searching for a Santa Fe on cars.com and EZ Go Auto Sales was the first listing that met my criteria and didn't seem like one of those janky 'too-good-to-be-true' (secretly it'll be rebuilt salvage) with bad-dealer-ratings for selling inferior products option. Price was reasonable. Name didn't sound very legit, but gave it a try and turns out his business is on the up and up. My first contact was over the phone and since I didn't have a car and Dallas public transit takes forever, he offered to bring the exact vehicle I was calling about to my location at the university, 40 miles away from the lot's location in Arlington. Jon brought it up the following morning, very personable. Helped me check the oil and transmission fluid and told me a bit about the car. Jon took the car to an independent mechanic who did an alignment check because I noticed it pulling towards the right on the drive over. Jon also adjusted the air in three of the tires until the car stopped pulling since the mechanic said the inside was clean and probably had been shipped out uneven. The LoweTech mechanic also tested the battery level after I asked when I test drove it the second time and since it was still pulling took it to the mechanic he'd gone to for advice. Candid guys, three brothers, experienced mechanics. EZ Go's regular mechanic was booked until evening, so it felt like a decently independent mechanic's opinion. Was not impressed with Coop: typical minimalist, lying car salesman, but he doesn't work for Ez-Go or Skippy, has an office in the same building and was getting me started on the paperwork while Jon went to get the alignment checked the first time. Glad I didn't deal with Coop further, since he was utterly unwilling to deal with price changes (fair enough, wasn't his car to haggle on) but then also told me he didn't have any Santa Fe key fobs at all, which was bull. His version of helpful was printing off the first page of key remote listings from eBay. He didn't know what MPV stood for when listed on the paperwork, and rather than look it up on the computer he was sitting at, he obstinately made something up. Every used car dealer has a drawer full of fobs, but they don't include them with used cars unless you specifically insist. Skippy gave me a key remote after all. I returned after it suddenly started rattling in the back that afternoon after the pulling to the right had finally gone away. I had already paid in full at that point, so was glad to find that Skippy believes in after-sales service. So I went back to the dealership after adding gas. He had his other guy Jordan look at the car and test it out, then also asked one of the Hispanic car detailers who rent space from him in the back to look at it and try it. Then he had one of his regular outside mechanics, Hai, work on it after Hai had finished up another car and was bringing it over for Skippy. Hai did a great job, trying three different things before the rattle at last went away from him spraying something on the wheel screws and doing some other things. Skippy had handed my issue to a professional who could fix my problems, and he did so cheerfully and at no charge to me. Other used car dealers have not gone to such lengths to satisfy me as a customer. It took a while, but I feel like I got a great deal overall on a Santa Fe. He stood behind his product. I would recommend to a friend and do business with Skippy and EZ-Go again. Ez-Go earned all 5 stars.

BEST CAR BUYING SERVICE IN DFW AAAA+++++++++++++++

by from DALLAS |

I bought a 2001 Audi a4 from them last month it was the best car i have had in a long time and great guys two deal with will be back for my sons car!!! THANKS JORDAN!!!!

Best in town hands down!!!!

by from Houston tx |

Bought a 2007 Toyota tundra it had ever thing that was posted on the add not like most car dealer who lie this guys know there cars and know how to treat there coustomers right!!!! AAAAAA++++++ Won't even think about any place but them for now on!!!

Great Experience!

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Was able to do everything through email while I was at work, went by after work to see it in person, signed paperwork and left with my truck the same day. :) They really go out of their way to get you approved and into a vehicle you want!

My best experience buying a car

by from Denton, TX. |

Sometimes people read reviews before buying a car. I did it. Let me tell something...this was the "BEST" experience I ever had buying a car. This kind of car, Camaro 2010, is the car I wanted forever. Mr.Skippy, Franklin, is a really good professional. I contacted by email and he made everything EASY, not feeling pressure like other dealers. The process was really friendly and smooth and fast. Thank you Mr.Franklin for this. I really will recommend anyone who is interested in buying a car to go this place. I'll enjoy my car Thanks again KingChoice

GREAT CAR GUYS THIS IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE SEEN

by from FORT WORTH TX |

Saw a car online called and talk to skippy and had a great experience with ezgoautosales check out their web sight they have so many to choose from and they will even help you find the right car for you give them a call and find out for your self!!!! AAAA+++++ THANKS MR.KOBTTY

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Skippy was very easy to work with. We nailed down the vehicle purchase price and value for my trade over the phone. After a quick test drive and twenty minutes to do the paperwork, my wife and I drove off in our barely used Explorer with 2500 miles on it. I will give Skippy a call first when I am looking for my next vehicle. -TP

LoveMyAcura

by from Ft Worth TX |

I had a great buying experience with this dealer. Very fair, very honest and everyone I met had great personalities. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to someone else looking for a used car. The best car buying experience Iv'e had yet!