Fields BMW of Northfield

700 Frontage Rd., Northfield, IL 60093

New 888-284-4649
Used 866-809-8540
Service 877-868-7030

Fields BMW Nortfield - Our Customer Amenities Program consists of car washes, service loaners and a free cafe!

Excellent experience!

by from Chicago |

Very nice facility, very polite and friendly staff. I was in the market to buy a CPO BMW 7 series and they were very cooperative and willing but unfortunately I ended up not buying the car , but I would definitely go back there for my next purchase!o

Fields BMW - The best BMW Dealer in Chicago

by from CHICAGO, IL |

Bought my third car from Fields. My sales person, Carrie Shapiro is the best. She is no non-sense kinda of sales person. You tell her what you want and she makes it happen, all the time treating you with respect and dignity. Great dealership and great sales person. Service department is great as well. They treat you at Fields like they really want to keep you as a customer, long after you make your purchase.

Great dealership

by from Chicago |

Hassle free experience, Extremely satisfied with the service.

Straightforward and Fair

by from Oak Park, IL |

The more research I did on purchasing certified used vehicles, the more I realized what a great dealership this is. Tom Brandt was honest and straightforward and went out of his way to get me into a vehicle that I love. I highly recommend Fields and Tom. You will be nothing short of impressed.

The Wonderful Fields BMW Ser

by from Northfield, IL |

Fields BMW in Northfield is the most reputable, fairest and most professionally staffed BMW dealership in the Greater Chicago area. I speak from experience. Having worked in Europe and previously owned many other European car brands and having been an automotive engineer, I bought my first BMW, a 2005 540 Model from Fields BMW from Kathy Murray, followed by a 2006 5-Series & then a 2008 535 from her as well. I subsequently bought my next 2011 535Xi at Fields from Carrie Shapiro after I found Kathy had retired. In Aug 2013 I traded my 2011 in for my present 2014 535Xi dealing with Fields Salesman Greg Trabb, another extremely knowledgeable professional staffer. The wide range of Fields' "Perk" are amazing and very useful in many ways, but by far one of the most valuable assets Fields BMW offers its clients is their top notch Service Department's outstanding skilled services. This Dept, headed by highly experienced Service Director Brian Cullinan, has provided me competent assessment and resolution of various issues for the past 10 years I've been a Fields BMW customer. They have always been most cooperative and helpful in resolving problems, obtaining factory advice as necessary and in providing customer support as a the "consumer's advocate!" They've consistently done so in all my dealings with them. This is the most honest dealership I've every dealt with - which is one of the most important reasons I've remained a loyal Fields BMW customer! They really are The Best.

Field's invests in it's people and operation

by from Glencoe, IL |

August 14, 2014 I have been an exclusive customer of Field?s BMW for my last four cars over the previous twelve year period. Aside from the pleasure and sense of security that I get from driving a BMW, I have always felt great satisfaction in dealing with the Field?s organization. Field?s culture of integrity and responsiveness pervades universally throughout the organization. I have consistently found these attributes amongst all employees from sales managers right on down to the car hops in the service bays. This ethic of responsiveness and conscientious customer care is well exemplified by the Field?s service team. Within the last five years, Field?s management has invested millions of dollars in the infrastructure of the Field?s service center. Like most people, I despise those very rare but unexpected visits for service, but the Field?s facility has been engineered for comfort and efficiency. From when I pull into the well lit and clean service bay and my name comes up on the overhead flat screen, I am already feeling taken care of. Service advisers, like Ken Learnahan, who most recently worked looked after me, are stationed nearby at easily spotted service kiosks. All information and service records are easily accessed by the advisers through banks of computers that sit on each service kiosk. So there is never anxiety about potential duplication or omission. Consistent with my previous experiences, Ken was attentive, informed, well trained and concerned about my issue. He communicated frequently with me throughout the process. Most importantly, the work always gets done correctly and in accordance with the specified budget. Loaners are consistently available and are usually of the current model year. I feel like the Field?s organization values my business and Fields has shown that appreciation by continuing to invest in their people like Ken and in the tools that Ken needs to do his job well. Yours Truly, Andy Lappin Glencoe, I

Greg Trabb "MR BMW" & Fields are THE BEST

by from Lake Forest IL |

I have purchsed many BMW's over the years. All from Dealers other than FIELDS BMW of NorthField. That was until I met Greg Trabb. MR. BMW himself! Greg Trabb is a model BMW Professional! He knows all about the product and its benefits over the competition. You could tell he takes great pride in his Job by the way he treats you from the moment you first meet him. I have given Greg name and number out to all my friends and will continue to when ever someone mentions that they are looking at cars. He also has great taste in Music! He loaded my harddrive with all the Great Classic Rock. Fields is also top shelf when it comes to service and all its little perks, car wash, in house chef, loaners, and service staff.

Fields BMW ask for Greg Trabb "Mr BMW"

by from Lake Forest IL |

I have purchased and leased several BMW's over the years. However none of them has left such a great impression on me than my last purchase from Greg Trabb at Fields BMW. He is the best guy! He may be reached at 847-542-0688. I give his name and number out all the time. He is even set as number 8 in my new Carbon Black 5 series with M-Sport. Greg is a top notch guy and BMW Professional. He will be a spoke one that I plan on doing many cars with in the future. He also has good toast in music as he loaded my hard drive in my car with all my favorites and many pleasant surprises. I have now been back to the dealer to see Greg and have the in house chef prepare a meal or to for me while Greg keeps me up to date with all the current and new technology in my vehicle. There should be an extra star for this review.

CPO purchase

by from Naperville |

We recently purchased a CPO '12 528Xi from Fields. The process was very smooth. Our sales associate Tom Brandt was very helpful. He even got the car waxed for us the next day. Financing was done in about 30 mins, Rob in financing gave us discount on extended maintainence plans. Overall a great experience.

Easy out of town transaction

by from St. Louis, MO |

The previous reviews I read did not lie! Kris Mroz was easy to work with and took care of everything we needed. This was an out of town purchase made easy. I worked with Kris over the phone and email and pretty much everything was taken care of when I showed up to pick up the car. I barely met Kris during the process and that is a testament to him having everything taken care of ahead of time. The facility is very nice and even though it was a crowded Saturday afternoon, I was not ever standing around waiting to be taken care of. I don't want to have to travel every time I purchase a vehicle, but I would certainly return to Fields and work with Kris.

Excellenet Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought certified pre-owned X5 couple of weeks back for Fields BMW. It was the best car buying experience I have had yet. Sales executive (Kris) was very professional. He gave us a comprehensive overview of car features, warranty and Fields services. He also walked us through commonly used utilities in the car. We got a fair price on the X5 and our trade-in.