Fields BMW of Northfield

700 Frontage Rd., Northfield, IL 60093

New 888-284-4649
Used 866-809-8540
Service 877-868-7030

Fields BMW Nortfield - Our Customer Amenities Program consists of car washes, service loaners and a free cafe!

I am loyal to the BMW brand and to my Dealer!

by from Highland Park, IL |

I have purchased 5 of my 5 last cars from Field's, all BMW's. I am loyal to the brand and the dealership; Field's BMW of Northfield. I have high expectations!!! Field's BMW is an extraordinary dealership, from their award winning service department to their professional sales staff. Buying a car can be a difficult experience, I am a tough negotiator and have always received a "Great Deal". a deal is one thing, service is important too, Jerry in field's Service Department always takes my calls when I have a question - he goes above and beyond, he explains why and what needs to be done - I always get a loaner too. If you are looking for a dealer with integrity, passion and appreciation you definitely should give Field's BMW of Northfield an opportunity - you won't be disappointed.

CPO purchase

by from Naperville |

We recently purchased a CPO '12 528Xi from Fields. The process was very smooth. Our sales associate Tom Brandt was very helpful. He even got the car waxed for us the next day. Financing was done in about 30 mins, Rob in financing gave us discount on extended maintainence plans. Overall a great experience.

Easy out of town transaction

by from St. Louis, MO |

The previous reviews I read did not lie! Kris Mroz was easy to work with and took care of everything we needed. This was an out of town purchase made easy. I worked with Kris over the phone and email and pretty much everything was taken care of when I showed up to pick up the car. I barely met Kris during the process and that is a testament to him having everything taken care of ahead of time. The facility is very nice and even though it was a crowded Saturday afternoon, I was not ever standing around waiting to be taken care of. I don't want to have to travel every time I purchase a vehicle, but I would certainly return to Fields and work with Kris.

Excellenet Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought certified pre-owned X5 couple of weeks back for Fields BMW. It was the best car buying experience I have had yet. Sales executive (Kris) was very professional. He gave us a comprehensive overview of car features, warranty and Fields services. He also walked us through commonly used utilities in the car. We got a fair price on the X5 and our trade-in.

Kris Mroz

by from Northfield, Il |

I am a loyal BMW owner for many years and Kris Mroz is by far the best salesman I have met. He is always honest,reliable, and just a joy to be around. I fully intend buying my next car from him. Can we duplicate him and have him anywhere? Ha! I refuse to go to any other BMW dealership.

Best Experience Ever- Thanks Kris!

by from Glenview, IL |

This is my second BMW purchase over the years, and this was the most oustanding by far. Kris Mroz who was my Client Avdisor is very well educated and dedicated. Not only did he help me get the perfect car, he gave me insights into the features and functionalities that I otherwise wouldn't have noticed. Great experience, professional, polite, and very cool.

KRIS MROZ at Fields BMW of Northfield

by from Wilmette |

I had an excellent experience buying a used BMW from Kris Mroz at Fields. Kris was very professional, helpful and worked hard to get me a great deal. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my deal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is considering getting a BMW.

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a pre-owned certified BMW X5 from Fields last week. It was the best car buying experience I have had so far. The sales person (Kris) was very professional. Since this is our first BMW he gave us an overview of car features, warranty, and Fields? services. He also walked us through the common utilities in the car. I think we got a fair price for the car and our trade-in.

new (used) BMW owner

by from Wilmette; il |

As a foreigner coming to the area for work I was well recieved by Kris Mroz and the finance department. Thay professionally guided me through the buying process both on technical and financial aspects. very professional and polite service.

Great service,very professional sales person .

by from Morton Grove |

I had a great experience buying my first BMW from Fields BMW in Northfield . Sales person Chris Mroz ,was very professional and polite ,answering patiently all of my questions.Whole process was smooth and quick. I will definitely be back to Fields when I will need a next car . Thank you Chris.

Outstanding customer service

by from Enfield, nh |

Excellent experience. All dealer should model from BMW. Not sure I would buy anything else ever again. Rick Rogers Lisa buck-Rogers