164 E Prospect St, South River, NJ 08882

Used 888-494-3960

Nice Dealership!

by from Catskill Mountains |

I was just browsing Camaros online and found my dream car. 1969 Camaro Hugger Orange 396 SS. It was beautiful. They were over 2 hours away but we took a road trip and looked at it, thinking I was just shopping because it was alot more than I had wanted to spend. It was perfect, completely restored, ran great. Eli worked with my budget, came within $1000 of what I wanted to spend and then delivered it the next day for no charge! Took them probably 6 hours round trip. They had a great selection of cars, every style and taste. Very impressed with Eli.

Great Place for an Automobile Purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

I also can not say enough of how happy I was with my recent purchase of an used car at World Class Automobiles. I was purchasing one of their higher end cars and was treated exactly like a high end consumer. My salesman David was very courteous and took the time showing me what my options were in the vehicle that I selected. I did have my own funding when I arrived, so I cannot tell you about their financing. I now love my new (used) Toyota Sequoia so much that I would highly recommend them to my friends and family in Maryland. I had a wonderful experience driving back to Maryland. I am one of the few people out there that knew what I was looking for in a used vehicle and also I brought a mechanic with me. Also they do stand by their wholesale pricing.

Don't do it!!!

by from Scranton,pa |

Recently bought a used car here...not happy. If you go here, take a mechanic with you and put the car on a lift because they will not "back up" their sale. Eli is a nice man to talk to but it stops there. I live in Pa so when I went to get it inspected, wouldn't pass...800 to pass inspection!!! So I called to see if we could just null the deal..he said no....so I asked about him buying it back.....he said sure for 6000, when I bought for 9000 2 wks prior...what a joke. So I requested that I bring it back and he fix it just for inspection but he says yea, he'll charge me what he gets charged. Really? Really not a good place to go.

World Class Automobiles is a world class act !!!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

I can not say enough of how happy I was with my recent purchase of an used car at World Class Automobiles. Although my budget was only $5,000 they treated me as I was purchasing one of their higher end cars. My salesman Eli was very courteous and took the time (about have a day) showing me what all my options was. In the end to my amazement he was even able to get me financing even though I was turned down at other dealers. I love my new (used) Toyota Corolla so much that I would highly recommend them to my friends and family...

by from Brooklyn |

My husband and I visited numerous dealers before purchasing our vehicle at World Class Automobiles. Theyb were BY FAR the most helpful our salesman Dave was so helpful and patient. No sales pressure at all, which was quite refreshing. We will recommend all our friends to World Class Automobiles and to our wonerful salesman Dave!