164 E Prospect St, South River, NJ 08882

Used 888-494-3960

Worst Car Ever

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Do not go here. The cars may look good but they do not work. I should have looked at the reviews before I bought my car. This was a big mistake.

Do not come here

by from Vineland, NJ |

This was my worst car buying experience. I actually expected the car to work past the second day. Why would it possibly work?

Positive Experience

by from Jamesburg, NJ |

World Class Review We have had a positive experience working with World Class Auto. We brought two vehicles in the last two months. We also traded in our current car, got less than hoped for, but it did need some cosmetic work. Pricing on purchased vehicles was fair. We had a leak issue with one of the vehicles & they immediately set up a repair within a few days. They also made arrangements for our car starter to be removed so we could install in the new car. Missing parts were ordered & delivered as promised. Registration process was handled in house, which was convenient. We found the folks we worked with to be very nice to work with, knowledgeable & down to earth. I would go back for our next car. Only negative would be parking lot was very crowded and difficult to maneuver. Do your homework, of course.

Missed opportunity

by from Mendham, NJ |

I made an appointment with a sales representative last week to look at a Porsche. Called to confirm my appointment the day of, the rep said yes we are firm for this time. I arrived on time, inspected the car, it was what I was looking for. Came the time to test drive, the battery was not charged (waited). I was kept busy with price and my financial willingness to own it today. Typical conversation, another buyer was interested with a higher bid, however I was there so my bid needed to get tweaked. Fine I have the means and agreed on price in the middle. With the battery charged we were ready, too bad it didn't have gas. Now again I'm waiting (45min). The car is now charged and gassed, time to drive. Nope, car stalls due to lack battery charge again. At this point my patience has run it's course and walk out. I have never panned a business, I blame the rep for the lack of preparation, and not putting the car in the best light.

7.3 deisel

by from Hackettstown, nj |

Tried to negotiate price on 2002 ford f350 and upon seeing the price lowered online a few days later I asked the dealer I was talking too if the price was lowered and he said no. I checked again another day and theorize was lowered and I never received anymore information or was able to contact the dealer no longer. It was bizzare because I was willing to drive 75 plus miles to see vehicle and possible trade in another and they either lost my number and did not want my business

Nice Dealership!

by from Catskill Mountains |

I was just browsing Camaros online and found my dream car. 1969 Camaro Hugger Orange 396 SS. It was beautiful. They were over 2 hours away but we took a road trip and looked at it, thinking I was just shopping because it was alot more than I had wanted to spend. It was perfect, completely restored, ran great. Eli worked with my budget, came within $1000 of what I wanted to spend and then delivered it the next day for no charge! Took them probably 6 hours round trip. They had a great selection of cars, every style and taste. Very impressed with Eli.

Great Place for an Automobile Purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

I also can not say enough of how happy I was with my recent purchase of an used car at World Class Automobiles. I was purchasing one of their higher end cars and was treated exactly like a high end consumer. My salesman David was very courteous and took the time showing me what my options were in the vehicle that I selected. I did have my own funding when I arrived, so I cannot tell you about their financing. I now love my new (used) Toyota Sequoia so much that I would highly recommend them to my friends and family in Maryland. I had a wonderful experience driving back to Maryland. I am one of the few people out there that knew what I was looking for in a used vehicle and also I brought a mechanic with me. Also they do stand by their wholesale pricing.

Don't do it!!!

by from Scranton,pa |

Recently bought a used car here...not happy. If you go here, take a mechanic with you and put the car on a lift because they will not "back up" their sale. Eli is a nice man to talk to but it stops there. I live in Pa so when I went to get it inspected, wouldn't pass...800 to pass inspection!!! So I called to see if we could just null the deal..he said no....so I asked about him buying it back.....he said sure for 6000, when I bought for 9000 2 wks prior...what a joke. So I requested that I bring it back and he fix it just for inspection but he says yea, he'll charge me what he gets charged. Really? Really not a good place to go.

World Class Automobiles is a world class act !!!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

I can not say enough of how happy I was with my recent purchase of an used car at World Class Automobiles. Although my budget was only $5,000 they treated me as I was purchasing one of their higher end cars. My salesman Eli was very courteous and took the time (about have a day) showing me what all my options was. In the end to my amazement he was even able to get me financing even though I was turned down at other dealers. I love my new (used) Toyota Corolla so much that I would highly recommend them to my friends and family...

by from Brooklyn |

My husband and I visited numerous dealers before purchasing our vehicle at World Class Automobiles. Theyb were BY FAR the most helpful our salesman Dave was so helpful and patient. No sales pressure at all, which was quite refreshing. We will recommend all our friends to World Class Automobiles and to our wonerful salesman Dave!