Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Road 7, Coral Springs, FL 33073

New 888-548-4860
Used 888-234-5879
Service 866-527-8960

The World's Largest Audi Dealer!

sales experience

by from n lauderdale, fl |

mr kincaid was very polite & professional. He demonstrated all the attributes of good customer sservice

great customer service!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

great facility, superb customer experience from David Maddox and the shop foreman Jesse Rodriguez. Had many issues with the CPO 2010 S5 I purchased in NJ but needed to be serviced in Florida. Glad I met these people.

Bas Service Repair/Overcharged/Unfair Practice

by from Coral Springs |

I have Audi A6 2007.I asked the Service department at this dealer to fix my car.They have done a terrible job on my car,that made me file a Law suit against them.How can a repair shop,repair some problems of the car and some of them not instate they just write and advise on the estimate?Also I am suspicious that they have charged me for things that they never repaired.I will never deal with them again.

Jr del toro

by from Miami , FL |

I didn't buy my Q7 with them but the sales rep was amazing

Excellent Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

If you are tired of the run around at car dealerships, and want to deal with people who will listen to your needs and get you in a great car, look no where else. After visiting multiple dealers in the area, I can tell you Audi Coral Springs is hands down the best. Mike and Robert, thank you again.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Great buying experience. My second Audi from Audi of Coral Springs. Very professional sales staff and great service department. Go see Anthony or Larry if you're looking for a new Audi.

Probably the best Audi dealership around

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Was looking for certified pre-owned Q7, did the research online (mostly cars.com for availability, entire Net for options and prices). Came prepared with a particular vehicle in mind and particular price point I was comfortable with. Ended up getting exactly what I wanted for exactly what I wanted to part with. Overall experience was very good, from the facilities available to the vehicle fleet. A bit strange to know the specs of the vehicle better than the sales guy but, as i said, I came prepared. Financing options and flexibility of the process. Finance manager was extremely helpful and gotten us the rate that was even better than I could have hoped for (with a help of being shown other rates available online). A word of advice (applicable to any dealership experience, though) is to always come prepared with the knowledge of the car you want and the price you're comfortable paying. Everything else is a matter of negotiation. In the end, I was very pleased with the end result, even if it required a lot of haggling :) Audi of Coral Springs is holding the accolades for a reason and I will gladly recommend shopping there to anyone.

Great deal

by from Hollywood, fl |

I had a really great deal with the car that I just bough from them. Finance manager was very helpful and gave me a great deal to get warranty for my pre-owned car. The only thing that I did not like is that at first, the seller try to hide stuff such as the car being in an accident before and did not really clarify what happened to the car. Also, I was told that my car will come with two sets of keys and they ended up giving me only one. Other than that, everything was perfect.

Dealership did not seem interested in new business

by from delray beach fl |

I was definitely not too impressed with the in the Internet department at Audi. I will be kind and not mention the internet salespersons name. I requested some basic information on a vehicle, including any current programs and competitive monies. I provided all my information and asked not to be called. I am in the market within the next 30 days to purchase a vehicle. After a week I did not receive any information, so I decided to email the dealership directly through the website. After being pretty blunt in the email, I magically received an email with the information I requested. This dealership must have an abundant supply of repeat business that they were not interested in my new business.

Should Take Buyers More Seriousy

by from coconut creek |

I always try to be fair when it comes to these reviews but I have many mixed feelings about AUDI Coral Springs . I have a 2011 S4 and a 2013 A8 ((Possibly an R8 to come) Been trying to buy a car at AUDI Coral springs since early 2010. Seems like Price or margin has always been an issue with the dealership which is why I have purchased AUDI elsewhere. The sales staff itself has always been very professional and courteous. I Have worked with Steve Bogar and Paul Montalbano (both who are no longer there ) Steve and Paul have both worked very hard for a sale. Unfortunately it seems that management (either Geno or George) have stopped a sale dead in its tracks so the salesman work goes for naught (I feel bad for the effort from the salesman) So I honestly cannot with confidence recommend them for sales (that may change, you never know) I am still uncertain about Service. My 2011 S4 has had a multitude of issues, particularly recurring issues. I am not necessarily knocking the service. James and Jesse have been pretty good. Paul Jensen (who oversees both service shops) did me a favor in swapping out the s4 Grille for a very fair price. I suppose AUDI Coral springs follows AUDI protocol when trying to address issues/repairs but the protocol seems to be a bandaid-like protocol which ensures the dealer get paid by AoA but it wastes the owner's time when the problem recurrs again. My Recurring S4 issues and satisfaction is being addressed by AUDI and I am looking at all possible options Having said that, I am Unsure about servicing any of my AUDI there in the future. For one, I feel like I am a patient with an MD who cares but isnt making me better. They also need to take their AUDI buyers morseriously. For example, I made an inquiry about an R8 lease and was told That George (sales manager) would return my call. I have not heard from George. So whereas I find myself looking to buy AUDI elsewhere, I also have to ask myself why am I servicing the car at Coral Springs and not Braman AUDI or Pines AUDI? Hopefully this S4 predicament will get better as there is very little time in life for vehicle interuptions

Audi Coral Springs responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Hi this Geno Walsh at Audi Coral Springs, sorry for your experience. Please contact me 954-234-0130 so I can review our new and agressive pricing structure.

Brought 2010 Infiniti g37

by from Wellington, fl |

I liked the car the day I saw, but I don't know it's good or bad it took 2 1/2 months for them to give the price I asked. But overall it a very nice place to buy the car. Even though initially they didnt agree for the price I asked they never pressured me to buy the car, no phone chasing too. One thing for sure they are good sales professionals. Definitely recommend this to buy new or used car.