Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Road 7, Coral Springs, FL 33073

New 888-548-4860 New 888-548-4860
Used 888-234-5879 Used 888-234-5879
Service 866-527-8960 Service 866-527-8960

The World's Largest Audi Dealer!

sales experience

by from n lauderdale, fl |

mr kincaid was very polite & professional. He demonstrated all the attributes of good customer sservice

2006 cadillac dts

by from pembroke pines, fl |

hello, My name is Christopher beaton and i purchased a 2006 Cadillac dts from your dealership on 12-14-11.I was very satisfied with the customer service received from my sales person shalaby. he was very helpful. the process was smooth and everyone was very accommodating. thanks pleasure doing business.

I am the sucker

by from Coral Springs, FL. |

I bought a vehicle back in Dec and was promised (Owed) a repair on the condition of a purchase. I was assured it would be taken care of immediately when the part was ordered / arrived. I waited well after the holidays with no follow up call from my Sales representative. After about a month, I decided to pay the dealership another visit. I was reassured by my Sales Rep that she would follow up with a phone call to let me know the status of things. Another month passes no call or follow up and by that time I became very disappointed figuring I had become a forgotten customer. Therefore, I decided to pay yet another visit to the dealership (three times). As I walked in, I was noticed by my Sales Rep and she quickly began apologizing for not following up. At that point, I didn't want to talk or look at her. I explained to someone else the issue at hand and shortly thereafter introduced to a Sales Manager. By the way while I was having a conversation with the manager, my sales representative was secretly away ordering the part that I had been promised back in EARLY December. My Sales Representative tells me that the part has been ordered (receipt) in hand and that I would be responsible for installing it myself. I grew even more frustrated because I didn't want to install anything as it was the dealership's responsibility to do so. The manager stepped in and demanded that the dealership be responsible for installing it. I was told by the Sales Manager that I would have someone call me to inform when repairs would happen. A couple of days pass and I get a call from a third party repair shop stating that they were expecting me to drop the car off immediately. I was taken by surprise because I had no other way to get home so, I had to rely on the repair shop (Prestige Auto Werks) to ask for a ride home. Since, it was a spontaneous scheduling I had to reschedule for the following day. Today (02/17/2016) I took the car for repairs and as I walked in the customer service was non-existent. I did not feel comfortable leaving the car without proper liability paperwork or some sort of paper trail. I asked if there were any paperwork for me to fill out in case something happened to the car. The guy I was speaking to told me no aggregately and that Audi was picking up the bill so no need. He instructed me that he would give me a ride home since I needed one and instructed me to drive my car around to a car bay. Once I got to the bay the guy had called another guy on a cell phone to speak to me about my questions. After explaining to the guy on the phone about my experience at their business, without hesitation, he says "I refuse to do the repairs and you can take the car elsewhere." I called my sales rep back at Audi explaining what had happened and she told me that this was the place that all of their cars went to. Since they had refused to provide me service, she had to figure something else out and would get back in touch with me. My thoughts; I believe I had very understanding for the lack professionalism by Audi of Coral Springs. However, this dealership continuously dropped the ball when it came to excellent customer service and fulfillment of promises. I strongly believe that the correct thing to do was to ensure that the repairs were to get by omitting customer third party interactions. Especially in this particular instance. I should have been advised to schedule a proper time to bring the car to Audi and issued a loaner car. After the repairs were complete, I should have been called to come back to pick up my car. It's as simple as that. I made a mistake doing business with this dealership and I STRONGLY suggest that others learn or at least take into consideration my experiences before MAKING A BIG purchase at this dealership!!!

great customer service!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

great facility, superb customer experience from David Maddox and the shop foreman Jesse Rodriguez. Had many issues with the CPO 2010 S5 I purchased in NJ but needed to be serviced in Florida. Glad I met these people.

Bas Service Repair/Overcharged/Unfair Practice

by from Coral Springs |

I have Audi A6 2007.I asked the Service department at this dealer to fix my car.They have done a terrible job on my car,that made me file a Law suit against them.How can a repair shop,repair some problems of the car and some of them not instate they just write and advise on the estimate?Also I am suspicious that they have charged me for things that they never repaired.I will never deal with them again.

Jr del toro

by from Miami , FL |

I didn't buy my Q7 with them but the sales rep was amazing

Excellent Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

If you are tired of the run around at car dealerships, and want to deal with people who will listen to your needs and get you in a great car, look no where else. After visiting multiple dealers in the area, I can tell you Audi Coral Springs is hands down the best. Mike and Robert, thank you again.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Great buying experience. My second Audi from Audi of Coral Springs. Very professional sales staff and great service department. Go see Anthony or Larry if you're looking for a new Audi.

Probably the best Audi dealership around

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Was looking for certified pre-owned Q7, did the research online (mostly cars.com for availability, entire Net for options and prices). Came prepared with a particular vehicle in mind and particular price point I was comfortable with. Ended up getting exactly what I wanted for exactly what I wanted to part with. Overall experience was very good, from the facilities available to the vehicle fleet. A bit strange to know the specs of the vehicle better than the sales guy but, as i said, I came prepared. Financing options and flexibility of the process. Finance manager was extremely helpful and gotten us the rate that was even better than I could have hoped for (with a help of being shown other rates available online). A word of advice (applicable to any dealership experience, though) is to always come prepared with the knowledge of the car you want and the price you're comfortable paying. Everything else is a matter of negotiation. In the end, I was very pleased with the end result, even if it required a lot of haggling :) Audi of Coral Springs is holding the accolades for a reason and I will gladly recommend shopping there to anyone.

Great deal

by from Hollywood, fl |

I had a really great deal with the car that I just bough from them. Finance manager was very helpful and gave me a great deal to get warranty for my pre-owned car. The only thing that I did not like is that at first, the seller try to hide stuff such as the car being in an accident before and did not really clarify what happened to the car. Also, I was told that my car will come with two sets of keys and they ended up giving me only one. Other than that, everything was perfect.