Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT

84 Bureau Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20878

New 866-413-1384 New 866-413-1384
Used 888-729-9359 Used 888-729-9359
Service 888-231-2034 Service 888-231-2034

We listen and you matter, because We're Driven by YOU!

My Criswell experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

EXCELLENT!!!!! Sales: Leon Travis. Service: the whole crew!

Happy Ending!!

by from Virginia |

After hunting and test driving the same vehicle at different dealerships I finally found the one. I contact Criswell Chrysler jeep dodge ran & fiat via Cars.com. Mr. Beckett reached out to me immediately with a email and a phone call. Mr. Beckett was very cordial and inviting. I did not go to the dealership right away being that it was an hour away from where I live but Mr. Beckett reached out to me on different occasion to try to accommodate my needs. When I notified Mr. Beckett that I was on the way he had the vehicle ready. There was no high pressure sales, just straight cut to the chase. Needless to say I purchased my vehicle and took my husband back and he purchase a vehicle as well. The only negative thing I could say is the cleaning crew could use a little more TLC on the insides of the vehicles. Other than that it's been a happy ending!

Wonderful

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Leon did a fantastic job of showing us the Charger and then helping us to get the best price possible. He also kept us comfortable and entertained while we waited to speak to Finance. The dealership was a little backed up to do the number of cars being sold on the holiday, but Leon made the experience very pleasurable. He is the man to buy your next car from. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Mike Long was: helpful, courteous, spoke English, honest and we felt like he was working for US! It was truly the best car buying experience I ever had and I am 73 years old! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great experience

by from Germantown, MD |

Criswell team really made it easy. I don't ever remember car-buying experience this easy; except maybe the first time I bought a car from them 3 years ago. Thanks. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Friendly

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Michael Song, Hyder Al and Steven (financial) were very dedicated , friendly and very very professional. I will definitively recommend friends and family to this team.I Thanks them for all. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Amazing

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Got exactly what I wanted for an amazing price. This can be a stressful process but this guy knows what he's doing. Thanks --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Happy New Grand Caravan Owner

by from Sterling VA |

The process started, I found a van on the really nice Criswell website. Then I got in touch with David Coggin an excellent Commercial Sales Associate. David worked with the sales manage Ale to check availability and pricing for me. I live pretty far away by Dulles Airport. David was kind enough to give me a ride with him to work today to pick up my new van. He was extremely thorough in explaining how his dealership does business, the service and also the features of my new van. David & Ale were extremely professional and treated me with respect and value. Next on to the finance office (usually the thing I hate most about buying a car), I met a gentleman named Dan Leithauser. Dan was extremely pleasant, informative, patient, just really did nice job. I think our company 495 HVAC in Alexandria will be purchasing 2 or 3 more work vans here shortly. I really cannot commend the Staff a Criswell Dodge enough.

Exceptional!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Shawn was a pleasure to work with in purchasing my new car. He was friendly and knowledgeable but no pushy. He listened to my needs and did not try to sell me on something I did not want. He made the process work for me and within my timeline. He understood the features of the car and made sure I was being helped and satisfied until I was ready to drive the car off the lot. I would recommend Shawn and the Criswell Dodge team to anyone looking for a new or used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great work!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I was interested in a new Charger they had. I called and talked to Bill Walsh who was great. We came to an agreement on the price of there car and my trade in. I drove 456 mile not knowing what might be . There were no games they did everything they said they would. Bill ,Sam the General Manager , Dan in finance, and Donna in the office were great. I would recommend them to anyone and my next car will be from them. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.