Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT

Used 888-729-9359
Service 888-231-2034

Wonderful

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Leon did a fantastic job of showing us the Charger and then helping us to get the best price possible. He also kept us comfortable and entertained while we waited to speak to Finance. The dealership was a little backed up to do the number of cars being sold on the holiday, but Leon made the experience very pleasurable. He is the man to buy your next car from. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Mike Long was: helpful, courteous, spoke English, honest and we felt like he was working for US! It was truly the best car buying experience I ever had and I am 73 years old! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great experience

by from Germantown, MD |

Criswell team really made it easy. I don't ever remember car-buying experience this easy; except maybe the first time I bought a car from them 3 years ago. Thanks. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Friendly

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Michael Song, Hyder Al and Steven (financial) were very dedicated , friendly and very very professional. I will definitively recommend friends and family to this team.I Thanks them for all. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Amazing

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Got exactly what I wanted for an amazing price. This can be a stressful process but this guy knows what he's doing. Thanks --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Happy New Grand Caravan Owner

by from Sterling VA |

The process started, I found a van on the really nice Criswell website. Then I got in touch with David Coggin an excellent Commercial Sales Associate. David worked with the sales manage Ale to check availability and pricing for me. I live pretty far away by Dulles Airport. David was kind enough to give me a ride with him to work today to pick up my new van. He was extremely thorough in explaining how his dealership does business, the service and also the features of my new van. David & Ale were extremely professional and treated me with respect and value. Next on to the finance office (usually the thing I hate most about buying a car), I met a gentleman named Dan Leithauser. Dan was extremely pleasant, informative, patient, just really did nice job. I think our company 495 HVAC in Alexandria will be purchasing 2 or 3 more work vans here shortly. I really cannot commend the Staff a Criswell Dodge enough.

Exceptional!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Shawn was a pleasure to work with in purchasing my new car. He was friendly and knowledgeable but no pushy. He listened to my needs and did not try to sell me on something I did not want. He made the process work for me and within my timeline. He understood the features of the car and made sure I was being helped and satisfied until I was ready to drive the car off the lot. I would recommend Shawn and the Criswell Dodge team to anyone looking for a new or used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great work!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I was interested in a new Charger they had. I called and talked to Bill Walsh who was great. We came to an agreement on the price of there car and my trade in. I drove 456 mile not knowing what might be . There were no games they did everything they said they would. Bill ,Sam the General Manager , Dan in finance, and Donna in the office were great. I would recommend them to anyone and my next car will be from them. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Outstanding!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I recently bought a 2015 Wrangler Unl. Rubicon Hard Rock Edt. Not only was it the best optioned in the area, but it was also the best priced. Armand Amany was a delight to work with. He was very knowledgeable and offered a non-pressured buying experience. This was my fourth car buying experience at a Criswell Dealership and I would recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for a new or used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Criswell Jeep. I had a few issues with the vehicle and brought them to Sam Halls attention. He said no problem and handled it, even when the fix had a issue it was taken care of right there and then. Also the service department fixed immediately and was careful with my vehicle. It got back fixed and clean, no greasy mess anywhere. All in all a great experience. thank you --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.