Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT

84 Bureau Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20878

New 866-413-1384
Used 888-729-9359
Service 888-231-2034

Simple, fast buying process.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

They were very easy to talk to and the purchase took less than 1.5 hours. Great experience. They could have been more aggressive on pricing. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Exceeded my expectations.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I shopped for the best deal on my new 2014 Grand Cherokee at several different dealers in MD and VA. Leon Travis at Criswell left me with the most positive impression when communicating by email. He was honest and straightforward and he honored the deal we had discussed. No sleazy games or gimmicks. I appreciated his patient and laid back selling style. Even after the sale he has been great about making sure we are completely satisfied with our new jeep. I'll be recommending him to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Easy people to deal with

by from Lusby, Md |

I just purchased a used 2013 Chrysler 300C from Criswell's used Car lot in Gaithersburg. My salesperson (Richard Beckett) was a great communicator and super helpful. I inquired about the vehicle on a Friday and Richard called me within an hour. I stated that I would be up Saturday morning. When I talked to Richard on Saturday morning, he stated that , during a test drive on Friday night, a problem was identified with the rear stabilizer and that the part would not be in until Monday morning. I live 85 miles away and told Richard that I did not want to drive to Gaithersburg on Saturday and then again during the following week. He said that If I liked the car and wanted to purchase it, Criswell could deliver it after the repairs. I went on Saturday and purchased the vehicle. Richard and also the Finance person were very helpful. The car was repaired and delivered as promised. Truly a wounderful buying experience. Thank you Criswell.

Criswell RAM

by from Olney, MD |

I emailed about a used Dodge Ram pickup. Unfortunately it was sold the night I emailed about it. However, I was so inspired by the responses I received by the dealership and one Doug Levine mostly, that I went in and met with him anyway. I was so impressed, a week later, I'm going back to look at a new Dodge Ram.

Best experience yet!

by from Euless, TX |

Walked in looking for a 2013 Dodge Dart. Had been a hard time finding one with a manual transmission. Sat down with Leon, told him what I was looking for and what I could handle money wise. HE did the research and luckily we found one. He worked with me from start to finish. Very nice and easy going. Made the whole process easy and non stressful. A great sales consultant ( I have financed 4 cars now, this was the best buying process I ve had, overall.

Very attentive!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

When we first went looking for a new car we wren't sure if we were ready to buy or not. As we were looking around, David greeted us, introduced himself, and just let us know that if we had any questions to just ask. There was no pressure at all. Once we were ready to start looking at some cars, David gave us his full attention and answered every question we had.

Beyond satisfied!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Ale is THE sales manager that all others MUST EMULATE - went above and behind workings with other members of the Criswell family to facilitate the deal while acting as a second set of eyes to ensure the truck my husband and I found would meet me needs. Beyond satisfied with this dealership.

Truly a pleasant experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I would recommend asking for Bill to help you out. He truly makes car buying a pleasant experience!

Great experience overall

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Mike and the team were extremely helpful and provided great objective on the right Jeep Wrangler for me. The team rapidly negotiated a win-win price point. Further, everyone went out of their way to accommodate my schedule, staying late past closing to help finish the deal and get oriented. I never felt hurried or pressured. Great experience overall - I'll be sending folks their way.

Very accommodating!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I was at the dealership about an hour before closing time and Same made sure everything was completed and I was able to drive my new jeep home that day - after being at the dealership for a total of an hour.