Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT

Used 888-729-9359
Service 888-231-2034

Exceptional!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Shawn was a pleasure to work with in purchasing my new car. He was friendly and knowledgeable but no pushy. He listened to my needs and did not try to sell me on something I did not want. He made the process work for me and within my timeline. He understood the features of the car and made sure I was being helped and satisfied until I was ready to drive the car off the lot. I would recommend Shawn and the Criswell Dodge team to anyone looking for a new or used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great work!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I was interested in a new Charger they had. I called and talked to Bill Walsh who was great. We came to an agreement on the price of there car and my trade in. I drove 456 mile not knowing what might be . There were no games they did everything they said they would. Bill ,Sam the General Manager , Dan in finance, and Donna in the office were great. I would recommend them to anyone and my next car will be from them. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Outstanding!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I recently bought a 2015 Wrangler Unl. Rubicon Hard Rock Edt. Not only was it the best optioned in the area, but it was also the best priced. Armand Amany was a delight to work with. He was very knowledgeable and offered a non-pressured buying experience. This was my fourth car buying experience at a Criswell Dealership and I would recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for a new or used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Criswell Jeep. I had a few issues with the vehicle and brought them to Sam Halls attention. He said no problem and handled it, even when the fix had a issue it was taken care of right there and then. Also the service department fixed immediately and was careful with my vehicle. It got back fixed and clean, no greasy mess anywhere. All in all a great experience. thank you --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service, will recommend.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I went to this dealership because my Costco disc was at this location. I met with Leon Travis. From the very beginning of our phone and email conversations he was great very nice, patient and took his time with me, and if anyone knows me they know I ask a lot of questions. I want a safe and reliable car but most importantly one I can afford. Leon took at least 2 hours with me and we went over car over car price over price to see what met my needs. My husband wanted to do other shopping which we did, but no one compares to the friendless and patience Leon had with me. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into buying car. I highly recommend this dealership, but mostly I recommend Leon Travis as your sales guys. Worth the drive to see him and I will return. ?Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.?

Simple, fast buying process.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

They were very easy to talk to and the purchase took less than 1.5 hours. Great experience. They could have been more aggressive on pricing. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Exceeded my expectations.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I shopped for the best deal on my new 2014 Grand Cherokee at several different dealers in MD and VA. Leon Travis at Criswell left me with the most positive impression when communicating by email. He was honest and straightforward and he honored the deal we had discussed. No sleazy games or gimmicks. I appreciated his patient and laid back selling style. Even after the sale he has been great about making sure we are completely satisfied with our new jeep. I'll be recommending him to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Easy people to deal with

by from Lusby, Md |

I just purchased a used 2013 Chrysler 300C from Criswell's used Car lot in Gaithersburg. My salesperson (Richard Beckett) was a great communicator and super helpful. I inquired about the vehicle on a Friday and Richard called me within an hour. I stated that I would be up Saturday morning. When I talked to Richard on Saturday morning, he stated that , during a test drive on Friday night, a problem was identified with the rear stabilizer and that the part would not be in until Monday morning. I live 85 miles away and told Richard that I did not want to drive to Gaithersburg on Saturday and then again during the following week. He said that If I liked the car and wanted to purchase it, Criswell could deliver it after the repairs. I went on Saturday and purchased the vehicle. Richard and also the Finance person were very helpful. The car was repaired and delivered as promised. Truly a wounderful buying experience. Thank you Criswell.

Criswell RAM

by from Olney, MD |

I emailed about a used Dodge Ram pickup. Unfortunately it was sold the night I emailed about it. However, I was so inspired by the responses I received by the dealership and one Doug Levine mostly, that I went in and met with him anyway. I was so impressed, a week later, I'm going back to look at a new Dodge Ram.

Best experience yet!

by from Euless, TX |

Walked in looking for a 2013 Dodge Dart. Had been a hard time finding one with a manual transmission. Sat down with Leon, told him what I was looking for and what I could handle money wise. HE did the research and luckily we found one. He worked with me from start to finish. Very nice and easy going. Made the whole process easy and non stressful. A great sales consultant ( I have financed 4 cars now, this was the best buying process I ve had, overall.