Autohaus San Diego

(3.4) 6 Reviews

6065 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

AUTOHAUS SELLS LEMONS

by from San Diego, CA |

The day i bought my car, it had NO EMERGENCY BREAK, been 4months still without. I have been asking for it since the day I took car home. Car also had 4 LEAKS and several other problems. Transmission is now bout to go out. Only had my car 3 months. Shantay at the dealership stated he would help me, he left me outside 15min while he conversated with co workers.

Champagne Taste Beer Budget

by from Santee, CA |

I have driven by this dealer for 20 years and gazed at the fancy Mercedes and BMW's all aligned. I was headed to the Toyota Dealer next door to look at the Camry I have researched for a week and still not fallen in love with. I was surprised that I could afford so many of these cars. Wow! I fell in love with a bunch of them. The cars were nice, the staff laid back and knowledgable and I had fun deciding and BUYING a car that truly I looked forward to driving. I enjoyed the whole family like experience and even the manic feel of contacting business. It felt like they spent their efforts on their cars and not on trying to beat me into buying right then. Before you go buy that "advertised unit" with crappy cloth seats and mouse power, do yourself a favor and stop in here and find a car you will really fall in love with.

October 19, 2012

Thank you for your Great Review! The high end vehicles we stock are the best of their generations- AMG's, M3's and M5's, TDI Jettas, plus vehicles from $4900 to $99,000; we have a vehicle for everyone. Thanks again!

Great Cars! Super able to help Military!!

by from coronado ca |

I'm in the navy had a friend tell me about Autohaus. They have nice cars at decent prices.

October 19, 2012

Thank you for your Review! We try and stock the nicest of pre-owned vehicles. We have a vehicle here for everyone and can arrange financing as well. Please let your Military Friends know about our great rates and low down payments for our serving members! All the best!

They got me approved!!

by from Imperial Beach, CA |

I have been working on getting my credit fixed; however my score was still below 500; Autohaus San Diego was able to help me trade my Ford Focus in on a BMW 530! I love this car and all the people who helped me at Autohaus. Not only can they help arrange financing when no one else could, they also have THE BEST selection of cars in San Diego. Completely worth the trip!

October 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review. Its is always nice when we can help. With the great relationships we have with local banks and our over 30 years in business, we are always ready to serve you and yours now and in the future. All the best!

The "used-car-salesman" stereotype LIVES!

by from San Diego, CA |

We found a beautiful CLK320 on the lot of Autohaus, San Diego. We arrived at an equitable price with the understanding that we would be able to purchase the missing and damaged accessories at their discounted cost from the MB dealership. For the next 4 weeks I had nothing but a shell game. Matt made "promises" he never kept, cut me off from each call, telling me he'd call right back. When he never did, and I called him, he tried backing out of his promises by telling me he really doesn't "do the discount thing". I chose to cut him off, reminding him that he had not proven one thing since taking our money. On top of all this, their DMV person made a mistake, confused that our cashier's check was a "loan check", and filed a lien with the State that didn't exist, which took another week to resolve. Once that was corrected and I asked about our newest, promised date for our dealership order, and was told that the rules had changed and I had to drive to the MB dealer myself and talk to a particular person and they would give me the Autohaus price. This has been a ridiculous ride, and this "business" and their operators have no ethics. Take the money and screw the buyer is their modus operandi. Just like the other reviewer, I have learned that they change their business operating name every year, or two, likely to avoid "bad press". I would avoid this dealership at all costs. The cars and prices are available elsewhere, and I don't like the idea of lining their pockets and hope that this advice saves others time, energy and frustration.

October 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Matt, our former finance manager is no longer with us and was leaving at the time he served you. We were unaware he was leaving; however, we appreciate and understand that we still are here to take care of your needs. Any other persons here now are always ready and able to serve.

Do not believe what they tell you!!!!

by from Dublin, OH |

We recently found (using Cars.com) a Mercedes GL450 used vehicle from this dealership. In speaking with them they assured us that if we found anything wrong during the inspection (that our state mandates on cars bought out of state) they would fix it. When the car arrived it was dirty and grimy on the inside, the radio did not work, and upon the inspection (which was the same day we received the vehicle) at a Mercedes dealership there was a leaky power steering valve and a blown amplifier. When contacted regarding these issues that as I might add were NOT covered under the extended warrenty we purchased, they told us tuff crap and why would we think we wouldn't have to put money into a used car? Well I guess when you pay $34K for a vehicle you would expect not to have to put more money into it. Furthermore the vehicle has no manuals, the built in DVD player can only be controlled by a remote that was not included and the navigation CD was not included with the car either! When pushed about the problems with the vehicle Amir the GM told us he should have just sold the car to someone else!!! Don't be that someone else! NEVER EVER purchase a car from these people unless you want to spend more money on a car you just bought. We already have put $2500 above the price of the car into it! After dealing with them to no avail I did some research and it seems they change their name about every year or so. I guess I know why now! They are crooked people who will tell you anything to sell a car. Please consider yourself warned!

October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your bring this matter to our attention has greatly improved the way we conduct business when the vehicle is being shipped out of state. We hope all with you and yours in Ohio.