Ritchey Cadillac Buick GMC

932 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32117

Service Advisor was Rude

by from Daytona Beach, Florida |

I was there on 04/29/2014 to get my mothers car serviced because two service lights came on. Dino Clark was the service advisor I spoke with. He never called me to say the car was ready. He never called to say the car would cost any money to fix. I do not own a Cadillac. I have owned Hondas,Acuras and now Lexus and did not understand the processes of how this dealership operates with the service department. My service departments have always called me to let me know what was wrong with my vehicle and how much it would cost me BEFORE they fixed it so I could agree to get it done or not. When I did call him at my lunch hour to go get it he said the car was ready. I asked him was there a charge? H.e said yes $122.51. I said why didn't you call me to say it was an incurred cost. He then replied "What do you think the technicians work around here for free?" They need to get paid! I do understand they need to get paid but I also understand you calling the customer first to see if they can afford that repair now or not. He was the rudest person I have almost ever encountered. Noone deserved to be spoken to in that manner. The car belongs to my mother. She is 80 now and has been asked by her doctor not to drive anymore because of her eyesight. I took my valuable time to drop the car off on my way to work and also to use my lunch hour to try and pick it up for her. Ther was no benefit in this situation for me at all. I would NEVER consider buying a Cadillac based on the way I as a non customer was talked to and treated on yesterday. Dino Clark need to take a customer training class to brush up on his skills. He is so out of touch and does not realize without the customers, he has no job. Signed one dissatisfied customer who is not even a Cadillac owner.

Friendly, Professional People and operation

by from Daytona Beach |

The people make the company great. Best experience I have ever had in acquiring an automobile. Friendly, Fast, Professional Staff with a great product. Will never deal with any on a new car in the future. I am now a "Ritchey Cheerleader". The salesman, Reno Meoli, called me the next day just to check on the auto's operation and my happiness with it. Honest concern and friendly help is the cornerstone of Mr. Meoli's professionalism. Really an enjoyable experience.

Fantastic Service Beautiful Facilities

by from Ormond Beach, Fl |

Don Webb my service advisor was 5 stars and the technician gave me my ATS back running like new.

Ritchey Cadillac

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Third car I have bought from Ritchey Cadillac. Third Car from Bob Marks - would never deal with anyone else

#1 in Customer Service

by from Deland, FL |

This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from Ritchey. I drive 20 miles to work with them when I have another dealership within 2 miles from me. I really like that they reach out to their customers, listen to what they are looking for and find the right vehicle for you. Andy Chubb, Rick Rogers & Sean showed great customer service and that is what it's all about.

If you're going to buy a car, this is the place

by from Port Orange, Fl |

I hate buying a new car, but Alan and Ritchey staff made this a great experience. My first time with this dealership. No pressure, or "make the customer sweat" approach. I felt valued as a customer, was treated fairly with my trade and purchase. No surprises at closing, which went quickly and professionally. I love my new Buick Verano!

tom&giovanna ormond beach fl.

by from ormond beach fl |

good service dept.quality of gm engines poor.had to have motor replaced 4100 miles. inside trim color didn,t match. had to replace.great looking car ats 2.5 luxury.

Our Purchase of a 2013 Cadillac SRX

by from Ormond Beach, Florida |

We have been a customer of Ritchey Cadillac for several years now and we are very pleased with all they have to offer. Joan Hemby is our service representative and she is excellent at her job. She is always eager to please us as a service customer. She referred us to Bob Parks, sales representative, where we successfully purchased a new 2013 Cadillac SRX. Ritchey Cadillac always puts the customer first and we could not be any more satisfied with Ritchey regarding both sales and service.

Great cars and quality service

by from S Daytona |

We have been customers of the Cadillac Buick GMC and General Motors Co. for years and have always been very pleased with the whole experience from beginning to end of buying or leasing a car. Our salesman, Alan Behnke, is the best and takes great care of us as does everyone else there!

2007 GMC Sierra Denali crewcab

by from Ormond Beach, FL |

I had an issue with the drivers door not opening and was very happy with the dealerships handling of the situation. I have been and am still a lifelong GM customer. Thank-you !!!