Coughlin Kia

1475 Mt Vernon Rd, Newark, OH 43055

A Positive Experience

by from Bel Air, MD |

Came across a car of interest in Coughlin Kia's inventory and was soon put in contact with Jim Miller. Car unseen in-person, Jim walked me thru the features of the car, and allowed me to place a retainer on the vehicle. I drove six hours to buy the car. The whole purchasing experience was pleasant with no pressure. At the completion of the transaction, Jim took a couple of pictures of me in front of my new car.

Great Service

by from Newark OH |

Jim Miller was very helpful and very nice. He seemed genuinely concerned about us. I would definitely buy another vehicle from him and would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Jim for making what I consider a stressful purchase easier.

wonderful experiance!

by from mount vernon, ohio |

Jim Miller was FANTASTIC! He worked with me all day to get me what I wanted with the payment that fits my budget! He was so kind and helpful offering me and my sister beverages. It took awhile to get everything adjusted and he was patient with it all. I will be going back to Coughlin and seeing Jim Miller with future purchases.

Best car buying experience of my life!

by from Blacklick, OH |

WOW! I will recommend this dealer to everyone I know! After being a long time customer of another dealership (only because I had never been to Coughlin) and then being let down by the other dealership after my long time loyalty, I ventured out to Coughlin because I saw a commercial. They give WAY more for your trade in, find you what you are looking for, and work out a deal that meets your needs. They are fast, friendly, no nonsense and truly all about the customer! I will be going back there from now on! VERY PLEASED! I didn't know that buying a car could ever go that smoothly!

Great Service

by from Zanesville, ohio |

Thanks Jim Miller at Coughlin for making our car buying experience so great. He was able to give me information on the car before we came up and had it ready and waiting when we arrived. He was very patient with us since we had our 2 year old along. He worked to find us the best deal and we love our 2010 Mercury Mariner!

Pain Free Buying Experience

by from Granville, Ohio |

Our 2014 Kia Soul is the third car we have purchased from Coughlin and we wouldn't think of going to any other dealership. The experience is about as pain free as it can get and the Coughlin staff is always friendly, helpful, and most importantly low pressure. Thank you!

Awesome experience

by from Mount Vernon |

I just signed a lease for a 2015 Kia Optima and couldn't be any happier with the vehicle and the price. Jim Miller was extremely helpful in making this happen. He has years of experience and it shows. I highly recommend Coughlin Kia in Newark and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Jim Miller for our new Kia Sorento

by from Utica OH |

Timeline was great for buying our new car. Everyone was very friendly. Jim Miller found the right suv that we were looking for. The Kia Sorento we bought rides smoothly and quietly. Jim was very helpful in setting up my phone and answering any questions we had.

New Car Purchase

by from Newark, OH |

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Soul. I traded in my 2012 model. I did not need a new car per se, but Pete, our salesman, was so kind and helpful. I felt like he was a good friend by the time we were finished. The staff did everything possible to make this work for us within our desires and with exceptional ease. No pressure. My wife and I were very pleased with the sales staff, the finance department and the speed of the transaction. Before we knew it, we were driving away in our new car. A car we didn't really need!

Finally found an honest car dealership

by from Lexinton Ky |

It was so nice to find an Honest Car Dealership. Jim Miller was awesome to work with during the purchase. I found the car on the internet, made the offer and drove three hours to pick it up. Jim described everything in detail and I basically bought the car without putting eyes on it. I would drive up there to purchase my next car just because of the awesome level of service.