Coughlin Kia

1475 Mt Vernon Rd, Newark, OH 43055

Awesome Service

by from Newark, Ohio |

I brought in my 2015 Kia Optima SXT for it's normal service/oil change. While I was there the technician suggested based on my miles I should also have a tire rotation. The service was very quick and I was out of there in less then one hour of my appointment time. That is the kind of service I like.

New 2014 Kia Rio ES

by from Newark, OH |

Yesterday I purchased a new 2014 Kia Rio EX. Jim Miller was great to work with, He was very informative, understanding and willing to help. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. He went above and beyond and I would definitely work with him again.

Great Work!

by from Columbus, OH |

We worked with Jim Miller on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited purchase. Jim was honest and upfront about the deal and we were very satisfied working with him Brent is the GM for the dealership group and he was great to work with as well. We did the entire deal over the phone and everything worked out great! Very happy with this dealership!

Great Experiance

by from Thornville, OH |

Just purchased my very first new car! Jim Miller showed me the car I was interested in and gave me all the details about it! He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. It was a very easy and stress free Experiance, will definately do business with him again if I ever decide on getting another new car in the future!

A Positive Experience

by from Bel Air, MD |

Came across a car of interest in Coughlin Kia's inventory and was soon put in contact with Jim Miller. Car unseen in-person, Jim walked me thru the features of the car, and allowed me to place a retainer on the vehicle. I drove six hours to buy the car. The whole purchasing experience was pleasant with no pressure. At the completion of the transaction, Jim took a couple of pictures of me in front of my new car.

Great Service

by from Newark OH |

Jim Miller was very helpful and very nice. He seemed genuinely concerned about us. I would definitely buy another vehicle from him and would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Jim for making what I consider a stressful purchase easier.

wonderful experiance!

by from mount vernon, ohio |

Jim Miller was FANTASTIC! He worked with me all day to get me what I wanted with the payment that fits my budget! He was so kind and helpful offering me and my sister beverages. It took awhile to get everything adjusted and he was patient with it all. I will be going back to Coughlin and seeing Jim Miller with future purchases.

Best car buying experience of my life!

by from Blacklick, OH |

WOW! I will recommend this dealer to everyone I know! After being a long time customer of another dealership (only because I had never been to Coughlin) and then being let down by the other dealership after my long time loyalty, I ventured out to Coughlin because I saw a commercial. They give WAY more for your trade in, find you what you are looking for, and work out a deal that meets your needs. They are fast, friendly, no nonsense and truly all about the customer! I will be going back there from now on! VERY PLEASED! I didn't know that buying a car could ever go that smoothly!

Great Service

by from Zanesville, ohio |

Thanks Jim Miller at Coughlin for making our car buying experience so great. He was able to give me information on the car before we came up and had it ready and waiting when we arrived. He was very patient with us since we had our 2 year old along. He worked to find us the best deal and we love our 2010 Mercury Mariner!

Pain Free Buying Experience

by from Granville, Ohio |

Our 2014 Kia Soul is the third car we have purchased from Coughlin and we wouldn't think of going to any other dealership. The experience is about as pain free as it can get and the Coughlin staff is always friendly, helpful, and most importantly low pressure. Thank you!