Import Exchange Inc.

Import Exchange Inc.

9750 191st St, Mokena, IL 60448

Used 888-331-4590

Quality Pre-driven vehicles at wholesale pricing

john wilson

by from chicago,il |

hello, i purchased my 2010 honda accord from this dealer, Customer service was great, Their very laid back they didn't rush me into purchasing the vehicle. it was just a great experience.

Second Time Customer

by from Mokena, IL |

I purchased my first car from Import Exchange in the Summer of 2012. I was very pleased with the service I received. All of the employees were very down to earth and seemed to actually care about my satisfaction. I walked out of the dealership the same day with my new vehicle, a very pleased customer. I then decided to go back to Import Exchange to purchase a car for my daughter's 16th birthday. I was very excited to go to import exchange to purchase my daughter's first car and they helped me find the perfect car for her (safe and affordable). Since I was a returning customer they even offered free car washes for a year for not only my daughter's vehicle but for mine as well!

Terrible customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

If you are looking to buy a car here, better look somewhere else. It doesn't appear that they want to sell anything especially when they aren't honest about the availability of their vehicles. Seems like some shady business deals and trying to manipulate possible customers is not a popular thing to do to most people. At least having the courtesy to call potential customers back in regards to a vehicle that they were interested in should be their number one thing to improve on.

photos of two different vehicles 1.ram 2. durango

by from chicago,il |

the photo's on site are of two different vehicles one a dodge ram van and the other is a dodge durango. need to really check your photo's of vehicles being displayed. from a person who knows theirs cars in and out. just letting you know there is a mistake in the photos.

BIG TRUCK.....

by from chicago, il |

nice people, the price was exclent and it was a few grand cheaper then the ford dealer for a truck with the same equipment, the sales people were not pushy when im ready for my next truck i will give them the first look.....