Import Exchange Inc.

9750 191st St, Mokena, IL 60448

Used 888-331-4590 Used 888-331-4590

Quality Pre-driven vehicles at wholesale pricing.

Excellent Experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From start to finish it was an amazing experience to buy my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 from Import Exchange. Starting with the salesman Jimmy, who was very patient with me when I asked him for additional photos since I live 160 miles away. He really went above and beyond by sending me photos and a video of the Jeep. Moe in finance was very professional and had all the paperwork ready in a matter of minutes. It's been over a month since my purchase and I'm still very happy. I would highly reccomend Import Exchange and will definitely keep them in mind for any future purchases.

Very friendly. .and cooperative

by from Park forest il |

I've been in the market for a newer/used vehicle...I've been looking on sites for sometime now for a pick up truck of some sort..and been pricing them on line...on 1/15/16 I just so happened to stubble across a 2007 chevy avalanche which was one of my first picks for a vehicle..I called and talk to Adam and told them I'd be in...upon arriving I met the owner Will and than the manager jimmy I'm usually leary about dealerships but from the get go I was nervous about a new purchase but these guys made me feel very comfortable....I had some issues with my credit..and I was thinking this deal wasn't gonna happen...they let me test drive it and I came back and they were still waiting on a credit response.. jimmy asked me if I wanted to test drive it again ...I said yes cause I didn't get to check out the 4x4 ...i was surprised about them letting me take it for another test drive..it took some time for the banks to get back but not that long as a big name dealship...I am happy to say the deal went through it went easier than i thought it would so far it was the best experience I had ..the owner Will really help me out on a deal..I will say these guys Will,,jimmy and Adam got the deal done for me and I would highly recommend them for a vehicle. ..

Saturn

by from Orland Park |

Very nice people. Worked with Adam and he found the car in my price range and in great shape.

Happy Customer

by from chicago il |

I had a great experience at import exchange, They appraised my car and offered me more money for my trade- in then four different dealers I had visited in the last couple weeks. And very happy with the car I purchased. I wish you guys the best...

Great Place to Buy a car from

by from Mokena IL |

I went here not really knowing exactly what i wanted. They showed me and let me test drive a few cars untl i found the one i loved. They were super accommodating and always easy to get ahold of! they also gave me a great deal on the car i finally bought! over i would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a car and a good deal!

good place

by from Posen |

I just bought a lexus gs. I am very happy with the deal> I traded in my 05 cady and somehow lowered my payment. Thank you Import Exchange esp Jimmy. :)

Car had a cracked windshield!

by from Naperville, Il |

After the 30 minute drive to meet Jimmy and see a car, we see it has a cracked windshield that wasn't visible or mentioned in the ad. After a quick walk around, there was lots of scratching on the vehicle that was slyly not showed in the pictures. After being greeted by Jimmy (who was dressed very unprofessionally) he left to work with other customers and we left without a second word.

THHAANNKKKSSSS JIMMY!!!!!!!

by from Joliet |

I just bought a Jeep. (love it). Jimmy helped me so much with the down payment. I didn't think I could possibly get this truck but Jimmy made it happen! thanks.

excellent dealer for every baget and credit

by from Kansas City mo |

Hi just to say thanks to all the guys at imports jimmy, waiel issa.. great experience there l whent to Chicago fron kansas to visit my family end up buying the car that was looking for thanks to the great response from Jimmy he make everything so easy to deal with, they found me the right deal for my credit thanks.... l do really recommend this dealer to everyone ho what to feel relax buying a car

Silverado SS

by from Aurora il |

I recently bought a gorgeous silverado SS at this dealership.. They were very friendly,great customer service, no pressure and the buying process took half of the time that it would take at any other dealership. I'm happy with the vehicle I purchased. I would defenetly recomend this place!