Import Exchange Inc.

Import Exchange Inc.

9750 191st St, Mokena, IL 60448

Used 888-331-4590

Quality Pre-driven vehicles at wholesale pricing.

Excellent Experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From start to finish it was an amazing experience to buy my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 from Import Exchange. Starting with the salesman Jimmy, who was very patient with me when I asked him for additional photos since I live 160 miles away. He really went above and beyond by sending me photos and a video of the Jeep. Moe in finance was very professional and had all the paperwork ready in a matter of minutes. It's been over a month since my purchase and I'm still very happy. I would highly reccomend Import Exchange and will definitely keep them in mind for any future purchases.

excellent dealer for every baget and credit

by from Kansas City mo |

Hi just to say thanks to all the guys at imports jimmy, waiel issa.. great experience there l whent to Chicago fron kansas to visit my family end up buying the car that was looking for thanks to the great response from Jimmy he make everything so easy to deal with, they found me the right deal for my credit thanks.... l do really recommend this dealer to everyone ho what to feel relax buying a car

Silverado SS

by from Aurora il |

I recently bought a gorgeous silverado SS at this dealership.. They were very friendly,great customer service, no pressure and the buying process took half of the time that it would take at any other dealership. I'm happy with the vehicle I purchased. I would defenetly recomend this place!

Happy BMW customer

by from SW Chicago suburb |

We bought our 2010 BMW about a week ago and we are very pleased with the car and the sales process. Typically it seems to take so long to buy a car but this purchase was easy. We never felt pressured to purchase and we also feel that we received a good price for our trade-in and for the price of the vehicle we purchased. They followed up with us to make sure we were still happy with our purchase. Wailes (spelling?) was our salesman. We would recommend this place to others.

f150 truck guy!!

by from oldtown chicago |

Great and friendly experience, jimmy thanks for the great deal

purchased a car

by from naperville, il |

I Purchased my 2009 cadillac escalade from here, Great people very friendly, My wife and i where skeptical about this dealer because of the reviews and i also explained this to the salesman, He smirked at me and said, ''we think it's a local dealership." That explained a lot because we ended up having a great experience. Thanks guys hope you like my review.

Second Time Customer

by from Mokena, IL |

I purchased my first car from Import Exchange in the Summer of 2012. I was very pleased with the service I received. All of the employees were very down to earth and seemed to actually care about my satisfaction. I walked out of the dealership the same day with my new vehicle, a very pleased customer. I then decided to go back to Import Exchange to purchase a car for my daughter's 16th birthday. I was very excited to go to import exchange to purchase my daughter's first car and they helped me find the perfect car for her (safe and affordable). Since I was a returning customer they even offered free car washes for a year for not only my daughter's vehicle but for mine as well!

john wilson

by from chicago,il |

hello, i purchased my 2010 honda accord from this dealer, Customer service was great, Their very laid back they didn't rush me into purchasing the vehicle. it was just a great experience.

photos of two different vehicles 1.ram 2. durango

by from chicago,il |

the photo's on site are of two different vehicles one a dodge ram van and the other is a dodge durango. need to really check your photo's of vehicles being displayed. from a person who knows theirs cars in and out. just letting you know there is a mistake in the photos.

BIG TRUCK.....

by from chicago, il |

nice people, the price was exclent and it was a few grand cheaper then the ford dealer for a truck with the same equipment, the sales people were not pushy when im ready for my next truck i will give them the first look.....