Lauderdale Infiniti

Used 877-302-9146
Service 888-437-8098

Would recommend

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Lisa, Alan and the entire staff, including GM and finance manager were very helpful and met all of our expectations. We actually leased two vehicles; mine QX70 and my husband's QX80. We are both very pleased with the entire experience and would recommend Lauderdale Infiniti. Thank you!

Internet sales effort is horrible

by from Charleston, SC |

I found a car on cars.com that I was interested in (2007 Acura MDX), and emailed the contact person listed. Well, none of my questions were answered and none of my emails received replies. I did receive emails from them, but they were all generic. I even emailed the sales manager, and have heard nothing. This place doesn't know how to do business in today's internet world, so this review is just for that part of the process. They may be great in person, but as far as I'm concerned they shouldn't even bother listing autos online.

5 solid gold stars

by from Fort Lauderdale, fl |

I bought a used 2008 toyota prius. I traded in 2 cars, a corvette and nissan versa and paid the trade difference. Great fun experience. Usually I leave a car dealership mad. But not this time. Lewis rich was great. He has been selling cars for a long time and is a true professional. They made me a fair trade in for both my cars, and trade difference that I could live with. I left the dealership happy. Love my prius. If you have been shopping for a car, go see Lewis Rich at Lauderdale infinity and you will get a fair deal. You will leave happy.if I ever need a car in the future, Lewis rich at Lauderdale Infiniti will be my first and only choice. This is what buying a car should be like. Some negotiating, and the customer leaves happy. Remember that car dealers are in business to make money. They will not give you retail for your trade. You will get fair market trade in value. A plus plus. Great dealership. 5 gold stars.

Extremely unhappy and frustrating experience?

by from Miami, Florida |

Extremely unhappy and frustrating experience? Where do I begin? ?from the negotiation process, to the VPP final quotation, to the vehicle not being clean and ready after a ?confirmed? set appointment ?and been told that ?everything was ready?. To numerous dealer visits to get the items missing installed (Wheel locks, Tonneau cover, Cargo Organizer & Protector). Not the Infiniti experience nor the sales service - expected from such a brand.

New Car Lease

by from Pmpano Beach, Florida |

This was our second lease with Lauderdale Infiniti. The first car we leased was frankly a lemon. It wasn't Lauderdale Infiniti's fault. Indeed, their service department did everything they could, and always gave us a loaner. Eventually everyone got in the act trying to fix it but to no avail. We had factory reps from Nissan and Infiniti, and they were all baffled. Finally the whole control module died and so did our patience with the car. We appealed to Infiniti to help us get out of the lease early, but they said it wasn't their problem. A a last resort before we shot the car to put it out of its misery, we called Lauderdale Infiniti and asked if they could do anything. The salesman who worked with us, (A.J.), listened to our tale of woe, and said he would do everything he could to help. Surprisingly, he did! He enlisted the aid of the new car manager, Don King, and together they worked out a deal where we were able to drive out with a brand new 2013 G37 convertible for not much more than we were paying for our 2009. The best part is that we did the whole thing in only a few hours. I would recommend this dealership without question

180 Different Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We have experienced several Infiniti dealerships' service departments over the past 6 years both in South FL and Greater Boston. To-date, Lauderdale Infiniti has blown them all away. When there's been an issue that other dealers cannot resolve, Ray Graham at Lauderdale Infiniti's service department has not only found it, but made it right. Our EX35 is an awesome car. At this point, from the perspectives of professionalism, caring, convenience and capabilities - we wouldn't take our Infiniti to be serviced anywhere else...and we'll probably lease our next EX or FX from them instead of dealerships with lesser talents.

TERRIBLE SERVICE

by from Sunrise |

I am so disappointed in how I was treated at the Ft. Lauderdale Infiniti dealership. I will never come back to this location again. They lied about my car and never fixed the problem. They do not know anything about customer service! Do not use this location their service riders know nothing about the cars they repair. I have never seen this at a dealership before. Beware!!!!

Lauderdale Infiniti responded to this review

July 31, 2012

Being a family owned business since 1924, we really care about our customers. When a car is no longer under manufacturer's warranty, the manufacturer will not pay for out of warranty repairs- this of course is not our fault. We always do the right thing for our customers.