Greg Motors

2008 N Belt Hwy, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-686-3265
Used 855-347-1179
Service 888-724-0397

Purchasing Made Fun and Easy! Contact Carl Miller Today! NO HIDDEN FEES or DOC FEE!

Seamless car buying experience

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Smooth car buying experience. Joram made it really easy for me and worked around my schedule. Would definitely buy from Greg Motors again!

April 2, 2014

It is the fantastic people such as yourself that make it easier for me to do my job. You were very well prepared and that helped me to find you the right car. Thank you for your kind words and if there is anything I can do to assist you, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Joram

A great buying experience!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Joram went above and beyond by helping me to get into my new vehicle. He was willing to meet me after dealership hours, answer all questions and concerns in a timely manner, and work with me on financing. I would highly recommend Joram and Greg Motors.

March 29, 2014

I sincerely appreciate your business and for you making such a long trip to complete the transaction. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call or email me. May you enjoy your vehicle and thanks for filling out a review!

Greg GMC is an excellent dealership.

by from St. Joseph, Missouri |

Working with Joram was great!!! He was very customer focus which made it easy to buy a new vehicle. I would buy again through Joram at Greg GMC.

March 26, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, and thank you also for your kind words. It is always my pleasure to work with each of my guests, and I'm glad you had a great time working with us. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! JORAM MILLER

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TOWN!!

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

I did not pull in to Greg Motors intending to purchase a vehicle that day but as I was driving through the lot, Bill stopped me and asked if there was anything he could help me with. Within 3 hours he had helped me pick out, test drive, and purchase my 2010 Dodge Charger!! Bill and all the guys at Greg Motors are extremely nice, and honest. I can tell they genuinely care about their customers, from the sales men to the detailers to the wonderful ladies in the office!! Bill is by far the BEST salesman I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle!! Thanks Bill! :)

April 22, 2013

That's what we love to hear!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you. It was a pleasure and we look forward to serving you in the future!!

Recently purchased '13 GMC Pickup

by from St Joseph, MO |

We appreciated the dealer open and consistent information with regards to purchase. They answered all our questions and listened to our requests.

April 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the opportunity!! We look forward to serving you in the future and enjoy your new truck!!

New Purchase

by from St Joseph, MO |

Went to Greg for service on my buick. Never intending to purchase another vehicle. While waiting met salesman Kelly Utterback. We discussed vehicles and he took the time to show me vehicles I might be interested in. Long story short the dealership gave me more on my ford focus than the ford dealership. I was impressed with overall professionalism of everyone there. They even entertained my daughter. After all the paperwork was done their technology person took the time to show me in detail what every button did. I would definitely recommend Greg Motors to anyone.

April 1, 2013

We very much appreciate your kind words and look forward to doing business with you and your family for years to come!