Grapevine Chryser/Dodge/Jeep/RAM

2601 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 888-440-3497
Used 888-302-9818
Service 888-439-8483

Where you get a great deal and a great deal more

Grand Cherokee

by from Lewisville, Tx |

Spenser was a very good sales man. No high pressure. Good price on the car.

Bait and Switch Dealer

by from Louisiana |

Do NOT buy from this dealer.They pulled a bait and switch on me. I drove ALL the way from Louisiana because grapevine had better deals. Everything went fine the day I got my vehicle actually. After 4-5 hours of negotiating they finally gave me a deal I was OK with and "paid" off my old vehicle. Gave them my check stubs/paperwork and everything was "approved" by the bank. A week goes by and my bank for my old truck is calling me looking for their money from grapevine.I told them the truck should have been paid off. Grapevine had never even called them. I called grapevine and the finance guy tells me something went wrong with the paperwork and that I input I made so much money bi-weekly instead of MONTHLY.(Example:So according to them,it looked like i made lets say, $3000 every 2 weeks instead of every month).Now,the finance guy inputs all those numbers but somehow it was my fault.I told them THEY went over my check stubs and said it looked fine and that THEY input those numbers, not my fault. the finance guy tells me he had to just change up a few things he had in the wrong spot and that he was overnighting the paperwork to my house so i could sign it and that i needed to overnight it back so they could pay off my truck asap and everything would be ok. so basically I wasn't even approved yet for my vehicle. I called the bank that was supposed to finance my new vehicle from grapevine and they tell me they have NO CLUE what I'm talking about and that I'm not even in the system yet. I called the finance guy back and he ignored my calls 3 times. I called the bank again and asked to speak to a manager. the Manager tells me she has no clue what was going on with grapevine and that I shouldn't have signed those papers. I couldn't believe it. I get a letter in the mail from grapevine and my APR shot up another 9% on top of what it was already. Bait and switch! to me It seemed like the deal on there end, between the bank and the dealer was never done or finalized. They made it look like the deal was done. My notes went up to what they had ORIGINALLY wanted me to pay in the first place. I went to my personal bank and THANK GOD they refinanced it right away for me and gave me a great note. Had it not been for that I would have dropped it off back at the dealer and used my spare key to take my old one back home. Oh and after inspecting it after the test drive I noticed the paint had a small scratch on the bumper. It was the weekend and the shop guys were off, and I had a long drive back so they told me they would send me the correct touch up paint for my vehicle. NEVER GO IT.... Moral of the story: I should ave read over the fine print, and the same deal my personal bank gave me is a deal grapevine COULD have gave me to and chose not too.

Great Service The Whole Way!!!

by from Grapevine, Texas |

This was the very first time of purchasing a brand new car. I must admit I was nervous, but as their sales representative Bill....He was very helpful and understanding of my vehicle needs. I was looking for a brand new Dodge Charger, in which he located the car then we've took a test drive. Bill took the time to help me understand the cars features and how the buying process works. Their finance representative was very patient with me helping in to get my payments to be within my budget. Above all else....I was completely satisfied with the buying options along with the quality service to helping me reach my vehicle needs.

As good as it gets.

by from Dallas, TX |

Buying a car is never easy but this was as good as it gets. Team was helpful and courteous.

Excellent service

by from Grapevine, TX |

Went in for a standard oil change, tire rotation and state inspection. Staff was friendly, competent and expedient. Location was comfortable to sit and wait in, free coffee and great views of many Vipers! Thanks!

Excellent experience.

by from Hurst, TX |

Everyone has a different experience.....some people have unreal expectations. But I can say from the buying experience to my service experience they have been top notch. The buying process was simple and straightforward. The monthly payment I was given has everything added in from the gap insurance to the extended warranty. Of course, if I didnt want any of that stuff it would have been taken off. But I knew going into this buying process that I wanted those things. And it fit within where I wanted to be per month. They did a great job. The service experience for my first old change was great. It didnt take them all day to get it done. 45 minutes at the most. They did the 60 point check plus hand washed and vacuumed my car. Its the small things that I like. Great job. Keep it up.

BEAWARE- Bait Car Tactics

by from Dallas |

BEAWARE- Bait Car Tactics Beware of shady practice at this dealership. They operate with poor business practices My Experience, Bait car - They posted pre-owned an ad on multiple website at competitive price. When I called to check availability, they confirmed invited. I told em I will be coming from North Dallas, an hour commute. When I got there car was apparently already sold couple day ago. Salesman tried to hustle to sell other car that I wasn?t interested in. Why Avoid them? After the incident, I emailed them to share my experience, their director responded, claiming it was actually while I was on my way, a different narrative from what I was told when I was on lot. It has been over a week since this incident and car ad (Stock# AF014889) is still live on all websites. I called again, just to check, I was pitched the same line. My 2 cents... be aware of this dealership, poor business practice. I am taking time to share my experience so you can save yourself headaches... look for other dealer with better business practice. Thank you. P.S. @dealer, don?t bother contacting me.

New Wrangler

by from Fort Worth tx |

I first viewed the wrangler that I bought on cars.com. I arranged to test drive and get figures on the vehicle to see where I would be at as far as affordability was concerned. Everyone from the sales associate to the finance manger were/is exceptional. They went beyond all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend them to anyone/everyone.

Service Team

by from Grapevine,TX |

This was my first time here as I just acquired my Jeep. I brought it in because of a recall that I got. The people I dealt with were very courteous and helpful. I will definitely bring my Jeep back to them if I need to.

Showroom was a REAL showroom, very classy

by from Hurst, Texas |

In addition to a great deal, all persons involved were courteous. We never felt pressured at any time. Would recommend to anyone.