Keyser Cadillac

4130 Sheridan Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 888-238-1914
Used 888-238-1709
Service 888-238-3514

Great service. Friendly and talented staff.

by from Clarence, New York |

Work was completed within the stated timeframe. Service personnel checked for additional recall notices without me asking. Provided a ride home and pick-up when work was completed. The staff is very personable and helpful.

Great service, clean facility.

by from Amherst, NY |

Very happy with the service department. They were able to fix the issue with the emissions quickly, and had my car back to me sooner than expected.

May 21, 2015

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Edward. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Keyser Cadillac and we are glad you are one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your car. The Keyser Cadillac Team

Vehicle maintenance

by from Buffalo ny |

I really appreciated the loaner vehicle. It makes things much more convenient. Also, Dan from the service department is great to work with.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review, Sean. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests and the fact that you are pleased with your visit reflects what we strive to deliver. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, please do come back and visit us. The Keyser Cadillac Team

Excellent service, kind and helpful employees,

by from Williamsville, NY |

I was very pleased, they answered all my questions, they were professional and took care of all my car problems. My car is running perfectly and they also took it upon themselves to wash my care. They gave me best personal service I have ever had from a dealership.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Kathleen. We are completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Keyser Cadillac, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. The Keyser Cadillac Team

Great service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Pleasant Exceptional service!!! Adam & Ryan went above & beyond, I really appreciate them being helpful, knowledgable of there jobs. Great Job !! Adam

May 19, 2015

Shanika, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. The Keyser Cadillac Team

Great Service!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had a problem with my gear shift in the car which made it unsafe to drive. Keyser met me early in the morning before normal service hours to put me in a rental vehicle so I could still attend my early morning meetings. They are great to work with!

GREAT SERVICE the best

by from Amherst, New York |

Your dealership is one of the BEST...I must tell you that I have worked in the Auto industry for 45 years and Keyser Cadillac has picked the best employees around.

Great Service

by from Amherst, NY |

I had a great experience. Ryan was very helpful and communicated to me everything that was going on. He even filled out the rebate form for my tires, which was awesome of him. In the past I have had bad experiences going to a dealer(a different one) for service but this changed my opinion and I will absolutely be going back in the future, if needed.

Great service

by from sheridan dr., amherst ny |

I appreciated the loaner car while my car was being serviced. It made life a lot easier. The staff was very helpful and kept me in the loop as my car was being worked on.

Great place

by from Williamsville N.Y. |

Great people and service. A no pressure, very friendly place to do business. They treat you like family. I will definitely be back.