Keyser Cadillac

4130 Sheridan Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221

Smelly dirty car delivered 4 days late

by from Newark, DE |

You too can own a smelly dirty car from Keyser Cadillac. I have a headache from the smell of my car. No new car smell here. The car has a mildew smell. I was told to expect delivery of the car Wed., then Thurs., then Fri. then Sat. The car was finally delivered Sun. four days and two hours later than expected. The car was not shipped directly to me as promised on a flatbed with no other vehicles. The coupe was covered in thick mud as if it had been driven off road. There was even mud on the roof. I am very concerned about how the car was handled and what this will mean for the future reliability of the car. I told the dealer my concerns and requested they supply the extended warranty as compensation for the way the car was not shipped as promised (shipped by less expensive mode than agreed) and because of the bad smell of the car that still persists even after airing the car out for five days. In addition I was concerned that the car was compromised by the way it had been handled. The dealer was unwilling to do anything but have the car cleaned. That would have been nice before I spent four hours trying to get the caked on mud off. I live in DE and we do not have a license plate in the front. Despite this the car came with a plate holder in the front which will cost $750 to repair according to a different dealer. Also, there are issues with the navigation system. I have never had such a poor buying experience. I regret buying the car from Keyser Cadillac.

Good Service and Friendly Service

by from Buffalo N.Y |

the dealership did a excellent job with followup and peasing the customer. The best was the ride back and forth. the driver Lenard was very pelite. He was first class about the dealership and his employers. He promotes good businesship.

Service

by from Amherst New York |

Ryan greeted me quickly took my car and had it back to me in no time at all every body in the dealership is very cordial

New CTS

by from Amherst, NY |

Brad Fryling is an outstanding rep and created the sale. I called in to find out how to replace a lost key and Brad found a way to sell me a new car before my lease is up.

Cadillac experts

by from Buffalo, NY |

Salesman (Paul Tiernan) very professional, knowledgable, patient, and got me the vehicle I wanted at a price that was reasonable.

Very nice!

by from Clarence NY |

in for service oil change and tire rotation, the only thing I would recommend is you cleaned the outside of the care, but no tire waxing or wiping on the inside. When I was in FL the dealership there did the whole car...

A Pleasure to Take Your Car In

by from Buffalo, NY |

Ryan is so hospitable and upbeat. He makes it a joy to take your car in. My wife accompanied me this time and she said the Keyser people are a cut above everyone else. This was my first Cadillac at the age of 68. If need be, I will stretch my budget to make sure it won't be my last.

Keyser Cadillac is the Cadillac of service

by from Buffalo, NY |

As always, the employees of Keyser never misses an opportunity to give courteous, prompt and outstanding service. We greatly appreciate Keyser Cadillac and the service is what keeps us coming back.

Great service. Personable service people.

by from Clarence, NY |

Went in for an early oil change as I was driving to Florida. In addition to the oil change, my service person recommended tire rotation. He also noticed that my inspection was overdue and that I did not have my current registration sticker in the car. He took care of the additional items. Great job!

Excellent service

by from Amherst, NY |

First time I had to bring my car in for service and it was a great experience. Happy with my decision to switch to a Cadillac, as I felt safe in my ATS during this past winter. Then to have such a positive service experience it reinforced that I made the right decision.