Keyser Cadillac

4130 Sheridan Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221

Keyser Cadillac

by from Buffalo ny |

I am always taken care of at your dealership. ..I wouldn't go anywhere else. You guys always have available appointments that fit my schedule and have a car for me to drive.thank you.

Fair service

by from Amherst, NY |

My vehicle was leaking oil and had recently been serviced at the dealership for routine maintenance that included an oil change. Could this have been the result of poor workmanship? I don't know... Also, a mechanic was hostile and complaining to a service representative right in front of me which was disturbingly unprofessional. I was told my car would be ready by 2pm and they were 90 minutes late.

Great Customer Service,Facility,and Experience

by from Buffalo ,NY |

Greg ,Ryan and Adam from service were all great in taking care of the problem and making sure I was Happy.They were all pleasent and i felt comfortable dealing with them all.

Great service as usual

by from Buffalo New York |

serviced immediately upon arrival for routine oil change which was completed in about an hour. Tires were rotated and vehicle returned washed. Everyone was courteous.

Great service

by from Buffalo NY |

My salesman Paul Tiernan picks up my car at my home so that it can be serviced at Keyser. The car is always properly serviced. Paul then returns the car to me at my home. Thank you for this wonderful treatment.

Great service but difficulty making appointments

by from Amherst, NY |

i had to wait a long time (more than 10 minutes) just to drop off my car for an inspection--too long! The service itself was fine but I object to the log jam just to drop off car--they knew I was coming--I made an appointment. Also, appointments are hard to get--and the website is not reflective of the true schedule of the service department and hasnt been for as long as I am a customer.

great service

by from Buffalo, New York |

My experience here was fantastic, it was a great experience my salesman Terrance was very helpful with each and everything I needed thank you.

Best experience at a dealership yet

by from Niagara Falls, ny |

I described my problem with the service writer, and they pretty much iced it at the service desk. I now have a new engine CPU and the car is finally running as it should. The car left me stranded three times in two weeks, and it was starting to get frustrating. Thanks for the great job........DD

Satisfied Customer

by from Buffalo, ny |

As always, excellent service from Keyser. Their service department is by far the best i have ever dealt with. They always make arrangements for a vehicle or a ride for me if my car is going to be in a while. They keep me well informed of any and all repairs and are prompt with its completion. I would recommend Keyser to anyone.

Very Pleased With Service

by from Amherst, NY |

Work was completed in a timely manner. Staff was friendly, courteous, professional, knowledgeable about the car (2014 SRX), listened to my concerns, took time to ask questions