Keyser Cadillac

Used 888-593-4137
Service 888-238-3514

Mr. Anthony J. Quarantillo

by from Grand Island , N.Y. 14072. |

Always a successful experience since I have been dealing with your service department well over 10 years now so I truly speak from a record of past history.

Great Service

by from Williamsville NY |

I never have an issue with Keyser. All the staff is great. My service tech Ryan Duschnik is excellent. Thank you.

good service

by from amherst new york |

service was very professional. facility was very clean. vehicle came back very clean inside and out as if no work had been done. happy with entire experience.

What I have come to expect

by from Williamsville NY |

Service dept handled my problems quickly without a problem but then again that is what I have come to expect from Keyser. Will be due for another new Cadillac next year (#9) and will see you then.

Exceptional Service

by from Williamsville, NY |

I did not purchase my used vehicle through Keyser Cadillac however, due to several recalls, I took my car there for service. Everyone I had to deal with, from the person scheduling my appointment, to the service technician, to the shuttle driver, was exceptional. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Great Service

by from Tonawanda,NY |

I recently had my car in for service and a NYS inspection. Besides that my grandson took my car snow boarding and got the driver's side floor soaked. A complete roll of paper towels didn't begin to clean up the mess. I told my service man Dan about the soaking wet floor and he got it cleaned up and completely dry! Keyser always seems to go above and beyond to please their customers! Keep up the good work!

Smelly dirty car delivered 4 days late

by from Newark, DE |

You too can own a smelly dirty car from Keyser Cadillac. I have a headache from the smell of my car. No new car smell here. The car has a mildew smell. I was told to expect delivery of the car Wed., then Thurs., then Fri. then Sat. The car was finally delivered Sun. four days and two hours later than expected. The car was not shipped directly to me as promised on a flatbed with no other vehicles. The coupe was covered in thick mud as if it had been driven off road. There was even mud on the roof. I am very concerned about how the car was handled and what this will mean for the future reliability of the car. I told the dealer my concerns and requested they supply the extended warranty as compensation for the way the car was not shipped as promised (shipped by less expensive mode than agreed) and because of the bad smell of the car that still persists even after airing the car out for five days. In addition I was concerned that the car was compromised by the way it had been handled. The dealer was unwilling to do anything but have the car cleaned. That would have been nice before I spent four hours trying to get the caked on mud off. I live in DE and we do not have a license plate in the front. Despite this the car came with a plate holder in the front which will cost $750 to repair according to a different dealer. Also, there are issues with the navigation system. I have never had such a poor buying experience. I regret buying the car from Keyser Cadillac.

Good Service and Friendly Service

by from Buffalo N.Y |

the dealership did a excellent job with followup and peasing the customer. The best was the ride back and forth. the driver Lenard was very pelite. He was first class about the dealership and his employers. He promotes good businesship.

Service

by from Amherst New York |

Ryan greeted me quickly took my car and had it back to me in no time at all every body in the dealership is very cordial

New CTS

by from Amherst, NY |

Brad Fryling is an outstanding rep and created the sale. I called in to find out how to replace a lost key and Brad found a way to sell me a new car before my lease is up.