Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

1617 Cross St, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-844-5022
Used 888-538-9689
Service 877-452-3823

Stop and shop for new Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's and Scion's at one location!!!!!!

Went above and beyond

by from Kansas |

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

2 Thumbs up

by from Saint Joseph |

Thanks Mike Wachtel for a car buying experience that will be hard to forget.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Mike Wachtel was the most sincere, professional and knowledgeable sales person at Rolling Hills. He enthusiastically showed me every car that I wanted to drive, answered all of my questions and was accessible 24/7. He listened carefully to what was important to me and found the perfect car for me and my family.He made my car buying experience awesome. I plan to refer all of my friends to Rolling Hills and Mike should they be in the market for a car.

Great Experience, Nice people, Love my 4Runner

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Just bought a gorgeous 2015 4 Runner. Salesperson was Matt Dietz. Very friendly people, helpful and knowledgeable. Can recommend highly. Great place to buy a car! We will return. Thanks!

Honda Pilot

by from St Joesph, MO |

Tanner Ferguson was very helpful in our process to buy a Honda Pilot. He was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. He made the buying process easy and painless.

MIke Wachtel of Rolling HIlls Toyota

by from Saint Joseph Mo |

I bought a 2012 GMC Acadia from Mike Wachtel. After visiting several dealerships and not being satisfied with their service, it was a relief to come to Rolling Hills and to be provdided, professional and helpful customer service. I was undecided on exactly what I wanted, but Mike was honest and gave me helpful feedback to make the right decision on the purchase of a vehicle. I had a few things I wanted done to the vehicle, so Mike kept the car for a day to make sure all was taken care of. He even offered to take it to another dealership for me to have some recall work taken care of. I really appreciate the service the provide by Mike and Rolling Hills.

Great service!!

by from St. joe MO |

Just bought a highlander with the help of Tanner Ferguson and couldn't be happier. He was super helpful and friendly and really made sure we found what would work for us! Would recommend to everyone!! The whole experience was easy and stress free! Thanks Tanner!!

New Vehicle Purchase

by from robinson, Kansas |

Thank you Danny Atkins for your friendly and efficient assistance in buying the new Tacoma. This is the third Toyota that we have purchased from you and all of the experiences have been great.

Wonderful Experience

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Our experience at Rolling Hills Honda was wonderful. We set up an appointment to meet with Tanner, a great salesman who made the experience fun. He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us find the right car. Tanner was very knowledgeable and we wouldn't have our awesome Honda Civic without him. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

BEST EXPERIENCE

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

We love our Truck. We got a great deal on our vehicle and had an amazing experience doing it. Tanner Ferguson was so sweet and such a great help with finding the vehicle that fit our budget and our needs. This was such a great experience that we will now continue to buy our vehicles from Tanner at Rolling Hills.

Buying My Car

by from St Joseph mo |

Today I went in to buy my car from Nathan Meers I couldn't be more pleased with the service I got! He worked with me to get me the car I wanted and loved and for a price I could afford!!! Everyone should go and ask for Nate!!