Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

1617 Cross St, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-844-5022
Used 888-538-9689
Service 877-452-3823

Stop and shop for new Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's and Scion's at one location!!!!!!

Went above and beyond

by from Kansas |

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

Best Experience!!!

by from Horton, Ks |

I have been looking for a vehicle for over a year. Found the right one online at Rolling Hills and set up appointment online. Received call from Mike Wachtel. Greeted my husband and I and did everything to see that we received the best deal on the vehicle that we purchased. Would recommend Rolling Hills to anyone.

Great place to get a vehicle

by from union star mo |

I was needing a vehicle new or used. I knew i had bad credit and was ready to be turned down but, Eric Clark was not going to have it that way. He got me put in a new 2015 Nissan Rouge with payments i could afford. I will highly recommend them to any one looking for a vehicle. Thank you Eric for your hard work.

great low key service

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Got a great new car from a wonderful sales person. Low key and knew alot about the car.

A Rewarding Experience

by from St.Joseph Mo |

Eric Clark The Sales person was very helpful .I was looking for a fully equipped Altima SL red in color .They search till one was found at the Factory .I was very excited to get a fresh Altima from the factory Ron Stevenson .

Great service!!!

by from Atchison, Ks |

Josh was very knowledgable and helpful in finding the car we bought. Everyone at the dealership was wonderful to work with!

New Truck Purchase, Toyota Tacoma

by from St Joseph, MO |

I had a great experience. Short, sweet, and I got a great truck at a great price. Thank you Eric Clark!

awesome experience because of awesome guys!

by from College Springs, Iowa |

my husband and I have purchased our vehicles through rolling hills for quite awhile...our best experiences have been with the help of Ryan and Derek!! they have got us in to a vehicle when others would have given up on us and the time before last was because our vehicle was totaled out in a hail storm and the insurance covered paying it off but left us without a vehicle and these guys worked hard to help us out and this time they got us into a newer vehicle, less mileage, and better safety!!!! Thanks guys we really do <3 you!

Excellent Service

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Tanner Ferguson will really listen to and care about what you're looking for in a new or used vehicle. Tanner does not pressure you and is sincere about meeting your needs. I was not only blessed with meeting Tanner today, but Tanner helped me to drive home with my dream car, a 2011 Toyota RAV4!

Great dealership

by from Saint Joseph Mo |

Great service and was good to deal with. Our dealer Eric Clark was great and would recommend him to be your dealer.

Great cars, great service

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Eric Clark and Grant Baldwin helped us trade in our 2007 Murano for a2015 Murano. I can't say that buying a new car is ever a pleasant experience but these guys made it easy. I love my new Murano and I got it at a very good price.