Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

1617 Cross St, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-844-5022
Used 888-538-9689
Service 877-452-3823

Stop and shop for new Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's and Scion's at one location!!!!!!

Went above and beyond

by from Kansas |

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

My first car

by from saint joseph, mo |

Tanner Ferguson helped me buy my first car. He was awesome, he showed me all my options with in my budget. Tanner walked me through everything and made sure that I understood all that I was buying. And he was very patient with me,especially being a first time car buyer. He made what i thought would be a dreadful experience into a fun one.

great help

by from saint joseph , mo |

I was treated very well by all the employees at Rollimg Hills Toyota. I would definitely recommend other people to go there. Terry Hubbwas very knowledgable about the Highlander we bought. Gave us plenty of information and told us to come if had any questions at all.

Great Service!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Thank you so much to Mile Wachtel for your awesome service and assistance with buying a vehicle! Couldn't have been easier!

Excellent Job Danny Atkins, Brent Morrow and Mike

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

My Wife and I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander, we shopped around along time, off and on for over a year . We did internet research , visited dealerships etc and in the end Rollings Hills came through again. We've purchased 3 vehicles from them over the years my family purchases there cars there also. There prices are better, there customer service after the sale is excellent. Thanks Danny, Brent and Mike we are very pleased and will recommend you to anyone. Brian & Kim.

Cory Scott at Rolling Hills Toyota

by from St. Joe, MO |

There is no reason to buy a car anywhere else, unless you or someone related to you owns a car dealership. I had an amazing experience at rolling hills Toyota. Rolling hills Toyota carries quality cars, in great condition, with a fixed price lower than others out there. Their customer service is beyond compare. You don't have to spend hours sitting around while someone "checks with their manager" about a price, option, trade-in, etc. I checked out what they had on-line and went in on a Sunday morning. I could test drive whatever I wanted, but I had my eyes on a Buick Verano. My Salesman was Cory Scott he is really nice and actually wants to get to know you. He was friendly, honest. He took note of what my needs were, and didn't attempt to sell me anything I didn't want, nor could afford. There prices were below comparable prices elsewhere. I bought a car Sunday. Easy. Fast. Stress-free. The only drawback: the cars are all high quality and priced right, so you need to act fast! If you see the car you want, you probably have to pull the trigger quick. I would absolutely recommend rolling hills and Cory Scott to anyone looking for a high quality new or used vehicle.

Awesome!

by from St. Joseph, MO. |

I, Felisha James and my boyfriend Gage Tiller want to give recognition to Tanner Ferguson for taking the best time and effort possible in order to help us get our new Nissan 2012 Sentra. We appreciate it very much and we recommend anyone to come see him at Rolling Hills Toyota. Thank you so much Tanner!

Buying my first car

by from Saint Joseph, Mo |

Exceptional Service!

by from Union Star, MO |

My wife and I traded our 2003 Ford Escape for a 2010 Ford Escape. We dealt with "Big" Mike Wachtel. His service was exceptional! We were met at the door by Mike and the new Escape was waiting for us to test drive. Mike was extremely professional and knowledgeable! After we had closed the deal we had to come back in to get a second key, Mike again greeted us with a smile! Mike treated us like family and we would highly recommend Rolling Hills for any car buying services. Best car buying experience by far for us!

GO SEE BIG MIKE!

by from Union Star, MO |

We came in late in the day looking to trade for a newer Ford Escape. Mike Wachtel met as at the door with the escape waiting at the front of the building to be test driven and stayed with us the whole time. Since it was so late we were allowed to keep the car over the weekend and ended up making a deal when we brought it back on Monday! Mike was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Not pushy whatsoever and did not try to sell us something we couldn't afford. Mike went out of us way to keep what we wanted in our price range. Rolling Hills Toyota has exceptional service and I would highly recommend their service to anyone! Due to the way Mike treated us we left there feeling like family instead of "just another sale". THANKS BIG MIKE!

Great Service

by from St. Joseph,MO |

Hi this is Keith Shell i purchased a vehicle from Mike Wachtel he was very well trained, professional and knowledgable of his career. I recommend anyone to go to Rolling Hills and see Mike he did great for me. Thanks Mike