Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

1617 Cross St, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-844-5022 New 888-844-5022
Used 888-538-9689 Used 888-538-9689
Service 877-452-3823 Service 877-452-3823

Stop and shop for new Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's and Scion's at one location!!!!!!

Went above and beyond

by from Kansas |

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

Wonderful Car buying Experience

by from St. Joseph, Mo |

Mike Wachtel and the team at Rolling Hills helped me when other dealers wouldn't. Mike Wachtel takes the time with you and Listens to your needs. Mike got me the Keys to my 2014 scion tC. see what he can do for you???

Mike Wachtel was very helpful

by from saint joseph missouri |

Mike Wachtel made me feel reassured on trusting a car dealer. He answered all my question and left me feeling I was making a smart choice. I would recommend him to anyone that was looking to buy.

Amazing customer service.

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Mike Wachtel went above and beyond anything I expected. He met with me multiple times to make sure I got a car.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Des Moines, Ia |

I looked on this website for a particular vehicle and model within 150 miles of home. Found Rolling Hills Auto Plaza at 149 miles with a particular vehicle I was interested in. Met Mike Wachtel over the phone and drove to St. Joe Mo where I met Mike in person. Great experience, Mike was professional, courteous and very knowledgable. His attention to detail made the transaction go very smoothly. Would highly recommend Mike and Rolling Hills Auto Plaza.

January 27, 2016

Larry, thank you for your business we greatly appreciate it! It is great to hear that you had such a good experience with us, thank you again!

New Auto Purchase

by from Savannah, MO |

Mike W. with Rolling Hills Auto was great to work with when purchasing our Nissan Murano. He listened to what we wanted then gave us great service when purchasing.

January 26, 2016

We love hearing that you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for your business!

nice clean facilities good service

by from St. Joseph Mo. |

We purchased a 2007 Nisson Maurda from Mike Wachtel we are very satisfied with it and Mike was very friendly and honest with us and very helpful APPRECIATE YOU MIKE

January 16, 2016

Thank you for your business! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Pleased papa

by from St Joseph |

I purchased a used car for my daughter at rolling hills and she loves it. Scott Kneale was the salesman and I will go see him any and every time I'm looking for a car. He was so helpful, friendly and when we had any questions, he answered every one of them. Thank you Scott!

January 17, 2016

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Scott! Thank you again for your business, we appreciate it!

Great experience!

by from St. Joseph Mo |

Rick and Josh were both very helpful. Everyone ran around to get us everything we needed. No pressure buying and fair pricing. Will recommend and shop again!

December 20, 2015

We love reading the feedback of happy customers! Thank you so much for your time and business. Enjoy your new vehicle and Happy Holidays!

overjoyed

by from st. joseph mo |

9+ Tammy Bascue reviewed Rolling Hills Toyota ? 3 hrs I just bought my very first new (from dealership anyways) car from Mike Wachtel at Rolling Hills Auto Plaza in St. Joseph MO and it was beyond my expectations of what I had thought it was going to be like. Mike was extremely helpful in not only finding me the perfect car but getting me everything I wanted in buying from a dealership. Not to mention he was very polite, pleasant, professional and showed genuine interest thru every step of the way! But it wasn't just Mike that made my first car buying event pleasant, it was the whole staff!! Way to go Mike Wachtel and Rolling Hills...I'll definitely tell everyone I know how great you guys really are!! Rolling Hills Toyota Car Dealership 201 likes Like Comment Write a comment... Post

December 9, 2015

Congratulations on your first purchase! We're so happy that we could make it a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for your business!