Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

1617 Cross St, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-844-5022
Used 888-538-9689
Service 877-452-3823

Stop and shop for new Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's and Scion's at one location!!!!!!

Went above and beyond

by from Kansas |

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

We absolutely love our new CRV!!

by from St Joseph MO |

We absolutely love our new CRV! Josh McCarthy was very helpful in finding what we needed and answering any questions that we had. Thanks Rolling Hills!

LOVE my NEW CRV! Thanks, Eric Clark!

by from Trimble, MO |

Looking for an upgrade from a Corolla, I went to Rolling Hills to see about a 2014 CRV. (We had never ridden in one, but had narrowed our research to CRV). Eric Clark met with us and we took it for a test drive. Then he showed us the perfect 2015, and that was the end of that. We were pretty hooked. We were able to get into a new one for not much more than the used. Researching/shopping for cars can be time consuming for anyone. Our time is very limited, and Eric saved us a lot of time because now I don't have to see if I can try to find a better car or a better deal somewhere else. We feel we got the best deal we could on such a popular vehicle. I LOVED my ride home in my NEW car. Our kids love the new car, too! Eric was very personable, made the experience very smooth.

positive experience

by from st joseph mo |

We had a very positive experience with Eric Clark and Rolling Hills Nissan. This is our 2nd Nissan from Rolling Hills and we are happy with both of our Nissans.

Mike Wachtel

by from Saint Joseph Mo |

Mike Wachtel was EXCELLENT. He was very sincere in truly making us happy. As we bought our car we felt like he was honest and up front with us. I would suggest Mike to all my close family and friends.

Smooth buying process

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Mike found us a car and had it delivered in 2 days. We went to the dealership and did the test drive and paperwork all in 2 hours. Great Job

by from St. Joe, MO |

The staff at Rolling Hills worked hard to get us into the right car for our family. We cannot thank them enough! Especially Stacey, Grant, Josh, and Derek!

Great service!!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Our salesperson, Mike Wachtel made this a smooth experience. He made this the easiest and most relaxed car purchase I have ever had!! He was knowledgeable and fun to work with!

Great Customer Service

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Mike Wachtel was very friendly, outgoing and welcoming. This was my first "New" car and I did not feel like I was being lied too or like I left there without completely understanding what I was getting myself into! He was very knowledgeable and focused on getting me in a car I loved and could afford! Thank you!!!!!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

I had a great experience buying my Nissan Juke. Eric Clark's customer service was fantastic and I would highly recommend him if you are looking to buy a new car!