Landers McLarty Nissan

6520 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806

Great services, great repairs.

by from Huntsville, AL |

Routine service plus wind noise fix. Good service. No problems.

Service

by from Hazel green, AL |

Excellent experience. Service rep, Brandon Garcia, volunteered to stay after closing to ensure that I got my vehicle.

Landers McClarty Nissan Review

by from Huntsville, AL |

I went to the dealership service area (without an appt) for a routine oil change. The customer service rep was extremely friendly and attentive to my concerns on my car. My car was immediately taken back and the work was completed in a timely manner. I purchased my 2011 from Landers McClarty and have been using their service dept for all maintenance. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership for sales and service!

by from Huntsville, AL |

The buying process was not stressful. I didn't have plans to purchase a car, however the car salesman was so professional and knowledgeable I left with a brand new Nissan. Now that I've had to have my car service for routine maintenance the waiting area is clean and comfortable and they have me in and out w/30min.

Routine service/maintenance.

by from Huntsville, AL |

Doug took really good care of me. They did an oil change, tire rotation, balance, and alignment in about 90 minutes - which is what they quoted me. The waiting room is comfortable. The coffee machine was broken. There was a sign indicating a working coffee machine in the show room, but I wasn't about to lug my 1yo twins all the way to the show room for that!

The Best

by from Huntsville, AL |

I'm a satisfied customer since 2007. Sales and service is the best, wouldn't consider taking my truck to any other facility. I've purchased two vehicles from Landers. They're better than any other dealership that I've used.