Shelby Motor Cars

180 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01109

Used 855-766-4529

No Guarantees

by from Stafford Springs, CT |

I discovered this dealer because they had a car which I wanted. However, in looking at the inventory online, I decided to look at another car, also. The salesman spoke honestly with me about the each of the cars, and I test drove two of them. I noticed that the brake pads needed to be replaced on one car, and before I purchased it, the dealer replaced the pads and the rotors. I would recommend the dealer, but purchase an extended warranty.

No contact

by from Providence, RI |

I never even received a call or email from them. It's ridiculous to think that I was ready to buy a car from them and they never attempted to contact me. Completely unsatisfied.

Great Overall

by from Springfield, MA |

I went to them in my time of need. I needed a car and they made sure I left satisfied with a car that was great for me and that I felt good in. Unlike other used car lots they didn't give me the run around they were short, sweet and to the point. The cars were in remarkable condition inside and out plus they have multiple lots to chose from. The employees were professional, and genuine. Weather I wanted to finance or just pay up front with cash they made my experience great. I recommend Shelby Motor Cars to anyone looking to trade or, purchase new, or what something different. Go to Shelby.

In HEAVEN with my car (Thank you Shelby)!

by from Ludlow, MA |

Can't say it any better...thanks to cars.com and Shelby Motors I now have my dream car at a great deal. The whole process was smooth and quickly taken cared of. Only issue might have been a "GRUMPY" salesperson, but that was probably due to his advanced age. Once he saw I was serious about the purchase everything was perfect, and after a lil negotiation, I was quickly out the door to register my car. Super happy with my super cute and sporty truck! LOVE IT!

Extremely Satisfied!!!

by from Springfield, MA |

Purchased my RSX from Shelby Motors about a month ago and cant say I am more satisfied with the vehicle and the treatment I received at the dealership. I first approached with an uneasy sense, as Im sure we all do when we enter a dealership, after hearing all of the countless horror stories from bad experiences with dealers and or salesmen from "friends of friends" but when in dire need of a car I was willing to try anything to find one to my liking....Glad I gave it a shot as this uneasy sense quickly dissolved, as I was given free roam of the lot and the salesmen had a "laissez faire" like approach...and was even encouraged to seek a private inspection of the vehicle (which I did). Never did I feel harassed by a salesmen looking to make his commission, only my questions where answered thoroughly and to the best of their knowledge, which seemed vast, something I was hoping for since its their vehicles we were discussing. Once I decided on my new "baby" (Acura RSX), and had it looked over by my personal mechanic, they went above and beyond in repairing the minor issues the car had (Pass mirror loose, door actuator not working). They guaranteed my inspection to pass and replaced rotors, brake pads, oil and filter and spark plugs. Things that didnt need to truly be changed as the car drove smoothly, but I've never been one to say no to new FREE parts. Let's not forget that I also received a great deal on my purchase. The inspection passed flawlessly, and the car is driving just as well. As I first stated, I cant be any more happy with my car and the service I received at this dealer. In fact I brought my brother and sister to purchase their own and they seem to be just as happy.

Very dishonest

by from South Hadley, Ma |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Shelby motors. At first the salesman was nice and listened two my concerns about a few issues I had with the vehicle but as soon as I agreed and then purchased the vehicle he changed his attitude. When I test drove the vehicle the light for an oil change on and the A/C was not working right. I was told they would change the oil and fix the A/C issue. Well the next day when I went to pick vehicle up, I was told that they changed the oil but that the A/C had a leak and that they did not have time to fix it. They at least took five hundred off the price and I agreed because I did not want to lose the vehicle. The salesman also guaranteed it would pass inspection, which it did not. It had a bad ball joint which was an easy fix but the thing is he gave me an attitude when I called to have it fixed. He also did not cover up the phone and I over heard him telling someone they knew it would fail for that even after he GUARANTEED!!!!! it would pass inspection. And lastly my mechanic suggested we change the oil ourselves just to be sure, I'm glad we did because turns out they had not changed the oil either, just reset the light.