Shelby Motors Auto Sales

180 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01109

1 of 1 review

Very dishonest

by from South Hadley, Ma |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Shelby motors. At first the salesman was nice and listened two my concerns about a few issues I had with the vehicle but as soon as I agreed and then purchased the vehicle he changed his attitude. When I test drove the vehicle the light for an oil change on and the A/C was not working right. I was told they would change the oil and fix the A/C issue. Well the next day when I went to pick vehicle up, I was told that they changed the oil but that the A/C had a leak and that they did not have time to fix it. They at least took five hundred off the price and I agreed because I did not want to lose the vehicle. The salesman also guaranteed it would pass inspection, which it did not. It had a bad ball joint which was an easy fix but the thing is he gave me an attitude when I called to have it fixed. He also did not cover up the phone and I over heard him telling someone they knew it would fail for that even after he GUARANTEED!!!!! it would pass inspection. And lastly my mechanic suggested we change the oil ourselves just to be sure, I'm glad we did because turns out they had not changed the oil either, just reset the light.

(1-1 of 1 review)