Woody's Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM

310 S Washington St, Chillicothe, MO 64601

New 888-515-6172 New888-515-6172
Used 888-502-9784 Used888-502-9784
Service 888-542-7151 Service 888-542-7151

Zero Fees, Lowest Prices on over 1,000 Vehicles All Makes! Over 2,000 5 Star Reviews!

Thank you Cars.com

by from Kansas City, MO |

Used cars.com to find a vehicle and will do it again. I wanted a specific car, wanted low miles and was willing to drive 100 miles to get it. Great web site helped me with all of this. I was able to get the exact car I wanted. The dealer was just a few miles under my limit and I am glad I drove that far. Great sales person, Scott Cooper. I recommend getting your financing pre-approved. We were only there 1.25 hours from pulling on the lot, test driving, signing everything and pulling off the lot. The best part my wife absolutely loves her new car!

December 11, 2015

Thank you Mike for your very kind words about Woody's and Scott Cooper! We're so excited it was worth the drive but more importantly that your wife absolutely loves her new car! Hope to see you again when your in Chillicothe, MO!! Most Sincerely, The WowTeam!

Terrible customer service

by from Hankinson, ND |

Inquired about a truck, I even called and talked with a salesperson. They never call back, send out automated emails .. But it's been 3 weeks of trying to talk to someone and they keep giving me the run around. I wouldn't recommend this type of dealership to anyone.

October 24, 2015

I'm very sorry you feel you've been given the run around. We have been extremely busy but would like to help answer any questions you might have. Please contact me at the dealership, My name is Sonja and my direct line is 660-240-6235. Thank you, Sonja Digital Marketing Manager

Too busy?

by from L.S,MO |

I replied two different times for the same vehicle about 2 weeks apart. To this day I only received a generic reply that they would be responding to my vehicle needs both times. They must be so busy that they have not had time to reply to me as yet. I am very disappointed.

October 24, 2015

I'm very sorry you are disappointed. We have been extremely busy but would like to help answer any questions you might have. Please contact me at the dealership, My name is Sonja and my direct line is 660-240-6235. Thank you, Sonja Digital Marketing Manager

2014 Silverado

by from Macon |

Bought my truck from Scott and he did a great job, nice guy and gave me a good price for my trade in. I would recommend him to anyone

March 9, 2015

Garrett, thank you so much for your very kind review! We will definitely let Scott know what you said!! We are committed to you and to strengthening what we have always done well. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Sincerely, The Wow Team

Don't go here

by from Easton,Missouri |

Brother went to the dealership to look for a car for our 89 year old mother. You could not get the hood to open, There was straw in the trunk, they had not even cleaned the car. Brother asked about getting the hood fixed so we could see the engine. I called a couple of days later to ask if the hood was fixed, was told by the sales person they would not take the time to fix ,unless buyer requested it. So why would I buy a car I can't open the hood on? The dealership is not worth wasting gas to drive to.

October 24, 2015

I'm very sorry, it sounds like you were looking a vehicle a customer traded in. We usually wholesale vehicles that don't pass our rigorous inspections. Please contact me so I may answer any other questions you have. Sincerely, Sonja Digital Marketing Manager (660)240-6235

We bought from Woody's Automotive Group

by from Lake Ozark, Missouri |

We bought a used 2013 Ford Fusion from them and you should too! The sales team of Polly and Neva were excellent. They provided the info we needed about the car before we drove up there (an hour and 45 min.) and had it ready for the test drive. The sales process went smoothly and everyone involved at the office did all they could to keep our payments where we needed it to be. The truly Wowed us in every way!

October 24, 2015

Ed & Cindy Thank you so much for your very kind words about Polly & Neva. We are so grateful to you for driving nearly 2 hours to purchase a 2013 Ford Fusion from Woody's Automotive Group. It is our goal that we create a smooth and friendly sales process for all our customers! So excited to see you are truly Wowed!! Wow! Sincerely, TheWowTeam

Amazing service and an amazing experience

by from Sheridan, AR |

I contacted Jeff Henderson about a 2009 Chevy Silverado Hybrid. Jeff was very pleasant and really an overall nice guy. Woody's offered me what I would consider a very fair and reasonable trade on my car. They also possessed the best price I had found on that specefic truck. Taking all those things into consideration I lived what I though was 5 hours away. Turns out I was more like 8 hours away. Woody's delivered my truck and picked up my used car sight unseen. They were literally a joy to work with and the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Everything that I asked for they delivered. Great company and I would recommend them to anyone in the future.

Just another dealer with no price haggle

by from Okie, OK |

I inquired about a truck and got a responce from one salesman, he was going to check somethings out and get back with me - nothing from him someone else followed up with no idea of my questions, he was going to follow up - nothing back from him but did hear from a 3rd salesman that had no idea what I was wanting. At that point I told him I had been passed between 3 salesman and didn't like it, if he wanted to help me then help me or forget it. He was good and we made a deal, knowing I was driving 6 hours to get to their dealership I made an appointment and ask for everything to be ready so I could get back on the road. Nothing was ready and 2 1/2 hours waiting for the paper work to be done and complete I was not a happy camper. I needed a specific truck for towing and they had it. Their not much different from any other dealer, less pressure because they won't negotiate, so if they have what you need and the price is right then buy, otherwise keep looking for what you need.

Woody's Experience

by from Kansas City MO |

I stopped into Woody's looking at a used Chrysler Town and Country. It was an icy/snowy day, and we just made sure it was on the lot and still available. According to their web site, it had 31,5000 miles on it. I liked it, so I bought my wife back later in the week. On the way to Woody's, my wife, after looking at the car online, said that if everything was up to snuff we would drive home in it. It was a nice van. Later in the week, we stopped by to test drive the van. Upon turning the key, we saw that it actually had almost 37,000 miles on it; and when Woody's received the van, it had under 30k miles. Woody's first said that they would take care of the mistake as far as the price, then came back reporting that they were a "one price dealership" and the price on the web site was the price of the car, regardless of the milage listed. They said that they did not have time or personnel to make sure that their website was accurate. After this, they severely low balled the value of my trade in, which was insulting to both me and my family. When we talked with the sales manager and he asked "what can we do to make this deal happen"?, I replied you could have started by handling my wife and I with honesty, integrity, and respect about an hour ago. We walked away from the dealership, and would not recommend Woody's to anyone we hold in high esteem. Amatuerish at best, sleazy and stereotypical used car tactics more to the truth. They hand out a flier detailing how good they are, and how different the experience is with their dealership. Boy, that was not my experience. It was all self serving lip service.

Process of Buying

by from Richmond, MO |

Havent had the chance to drive the vehicle I want to buy yet, Waiting on the bank for something. But overall getting ahold of getting walked through everything has made it easyer. Just hope I am able to get myself into my first self bought vehicle. Scott has been the sale's person I have been dealing with so far. So far a good experience. If and When I get into the vehicle I am going to wait and see how it runs for a while then update my review. Going to treat this car like a princess if I get it.