Woody's Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM

(3.9) 9 Reviews

310 S Washington St, Chillicothe, MO 64601

We bought from Woody's Automotive Group

by from Lake Ozark, Missouri |

We bought a used 2013 Ford Fusion from them and you should too! The sales team of Polly and Neva were excellent. They provided the info we needed about the car before we drove up there (an hour and 45 min.) and had it ready for the test drive. The sales process went smoothly and everyone involved at the office did all they could to keep our payments where we needed it to be. The truly Wowed us in every way!

Amazing service and an amazing experience

by from Sheridan, AR |

I contacted Jeff Henderson about a 2009 Chevy Silverado Hybrid. Jeff was very pleasant and really an overall nice guy. Woody's offered me what I would consider a very fair and reasonable trade on my car. They also possessed the best price I had found on that specefic truck. Taking all those things into consideration I lived what I though was 5 hours away. Turns out I was more like 8 hours away. Woody's delivered my truck and picked up my used car sight unseen. They were literally a joy to work with and the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Everything that I asked for they delivered. Great company and I would recommend them to anyone in the future.

Just another dealer with no price haggle

by from Okie, OK |

I inquired about a truck and got a responce from one salesman, he was going to check somethings out and get back with me - nothing from him someone else followed up with no idea of my questions, he was going to follow up - nothing back from him but did hear from a 3rd salesman that had no idea what I was wanting. At that point I told him I had been passed between 3 salesman and didn't like it, if he wanted to help me then help me or forget it. He was good and we made a deal, knowing I was driving 6 hours to get to their dealership I made an appointment and ask for everything to be ready so I could get back on the road. Nothing was ready and 2 1/2 hours waiting for the paper work to be done and complete I was not a happy camper. I needed a specific truck for towing and they had it. Their not much different from any other dealer, less pressure because they won't negotiate, so if they have what you need and the price is right then buy, otherwise keep looking for what you need.

Woody's Experience

by from Kansas City MO |

I stopped into Woody's looking at a used Chrysler Town and Country. It was an icy/snowy day, and we just made sure it was on the lot and still available. According to their web site, it had 31,5000 miles on it. I liked it, so I bought my wife back later in the week. On the way to Woody's, my wife, after looking at the car online, said that if everything was up to snuff we would drive home in it. It was a nice van. Later in the week, we stopped by to test drive the van. Upon turning the key, we saw that it actually had almost 37,000 miles on it; and when Woody's received the van, it had under 30k miles. Woody's first said that they would take care of the mistake as far as the price, then came back reporting that they were a "one price dealership" and the price on the web site was the price of the car, regardless of the milage listed. They said that they did not have time or personnel to make sure that their website was accurate. After this, they severely low balled the value of my trade in, which was insulting to both me and my family. When we talked with the sales manager and he asked "what can we do to make this deal happen"?, I replied you could have started by handling my wife and I with honesty, integrity, and respect about an hour ago. We walked away from the dealership, and would not recommend Woody's to anyone we hold in high esteem. Amatuerish at best, sleazy and stereotypical used car tactics more to the truth. They hand out a flier detailing how good they are, and how different the experience is with their dealership. Boy, that was not my experience. It was all self serving lip service.

Process of Buying

by from Richmond, MO |

Havent had the chance to drive the vehicle I want to buy yet, Waiting on the bank for something. But overall getting ahold of getting walked through everything has made it easyer. Just hope I am able to get myself into my first self bought vehicle. Scott has been the sale's person I have been dealing with so far. So far a good experience. If and When I get into the vehicle I am going to wait and see how it runs for a while then update my review. Going to treat this car like a princess if I get it.

Apology Accepted and Perhaps a Deal

by from Dallas, TX |

Yesterday I posted a review of my "Horrible Experience" with this Dealership. In light of the follow-up phone calls yesterday and again today by Mitch, the General Manager, I would like to say the initial experience and the effort of the Woody's team to make it right, we may have a "deal" -- not because of any reduction in price, but because of Mitch and his teams explanation and willingness to not only follow-up, but to "Go the Extra Mile" (literally) to make this an enjoyable experience. While my initial experience was not up to Woody's or my standards, I believe praise is due when they have gone out of their way to make it right. I have not yet purchased this vehicle, but will decide in the next 12 hours. A++++ all around. Thanks, Jim (Dallas)

Horrible experience - No Follow-Up

by from Dallas, TX |

I give them an "F". On Saturday morning I sent an email request for more information on a specific vehicle I was very interested in. I received a call back from Polly that they were very busy and she would get back to me. I called Saturday afternoon, as I had not heard back from her - I was assured that she would return my call as soon as she finished with the customer she was with. I received another email from Polly, confirming my call and assuring me she would call me back after finishing up some deals. I received no call on Saturday. Today (Monday) I received another email "Hoping they had answered all my questions". Here it is "end of day" - no call, no follow-up, and at this point on MY part - "NO MORE INTEREST" in this dealership. This would have been a one-way flight from Dallas (which I was ready to do), but wanted some additional information. Failing grade from me.

Wow Woody's

by from St. Joseph, MO |

I bought a used 2005 Dodge Neon from Woody's and I am so impressed with the honesty, care, and courtesy of everyone I encountered there. I also loved the ease of my purchase. Like another reviewer here, I received financing lower than offered at my Credit Union! My new, used car is awesome and I couldn't be happier! I do recommend Woody's to all of my friends!

Woody's Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM responded to this review

April 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your wowed review for Wow Woody's! We are extremely happy to hear you were wowed!! Here at Woody's Automotive Group we will give you all details in a friendly manner. You are the most important part of our day. We hope you come back to Woody's the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. We are pleased to be your St. Joseph Dodge Dealership! Thank you for contributing to our over 1,000 wowed customer reviews! Sincerely, Brent Kline Owner

Easy Car Buying Process Lower Than Everyone Else

by from Overland Park |

We came in to purchase a Ford Fusion from Overland Park, Kansas and did most of our research online before the drive. Easiest car buying experience to date very friendly, honest sales staff. Great selection of vehicles to choose great financing options too actually beat my interest rate from my credit union.