Gateway Subaru

30275 Winner Blvd, Delmar, MD 21875

New 866-470-0204 New 866-470-0204
Used 888-676-2571 Used 888-676-2571
Service 866-504-9495 Service 866-504-9495

Best Price, Best Selection, Best Service. You get more for less at Gateway Subaru.

Lots research ....bought at Gateway Subaru

by from Salisbury ,MD |

Went, ABSOLUTELY, just to look ..went home with a car we love! Our salesman , Zachary Nagler ,was a charming professional . Everything you could ask for to lead you confidently in the right direction. Brian Kang, the agency manager was friendly and thoughtful to our concerns . An overall A++++ experience. Highest recommendation!

Excellent experience!

by from Chestertown, MD |

This was my first new car and my first time shopping with a dealership. All of the individuals that I interacted with (Brian Kang, Zach Nagler, Renee Ennis and Wendy Schiavone) were incredibly helpful, nice, welcoming, honest and transparent throughout the whole process. As a single woman shopping alone, I felt comfortable, confident, and respected throughout the whole process. Zach was incredibly helpful when getting to know the ins-and-outs of my new car. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and I will without a doubt recommend Gateway Subaru to everyone! I love my new Outback!

wonderful dealership and great sales team

by from Salisbury, Md. |

Want to thank Gateway Subaru and Steve Wergin my salesman , on taking care of my wife & I buying a used jeep commander. About a year ago we looked at another commander they had but was a 6 cylinder not an 8 that my wife & I were looking for, but Steve still let us test drive it and was very helpful through the whole deal even getting preapproved financing. Now a year later they had that 8cyl. commander,my wife & i went to check it and steve was still there so naturally we dealt with him bought the commander 2006 w/only 75,000 miles on it clean inside-out.Steve was always upfront with us{honest} and very helpful.Also Brian Kang used car manager did the numbers that my wife &I needed.If your ever in the market for a new or used vehicle you need to check out gateway subaru in delmar md. They are like the hometown team caring, honest & not pushy to sell sell sell.Once again thank you Steve Wergin & Gateway! Butch

Outstanding Customer Service

by from salisbury maryland |

Four years ago I brought a Legacy and a Crosstrek a week ago from Gateway Subaru not just from its reliability of the Subaru brand but also from the excellent team of technicians who maintained my vehicle to the sales representatives especially to Zachary Nagler not only offered a great deal but was patient, created a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, thank you for an outstanding customer service.

Great experience! Love Marvin!

by from Ocean Pines MD |

It was the most enjoyable car buying experience I've had. I am so impressed with my salesguy Marvin Graham! He was so easy going and very friendly -- no pressure at all!! And I ended up going in just to start my research and ended up buying the perfect car for me! I highly recommend this dealership and Marvin!

A Great Experience

by from Salisbury MD |

My Dad bought his car at Gateway and I went to check them out. My experience was everything I hoped it would be. A few emails to get pre-approved for a loan, and once I picked out my vehicle I was out the door in under an hour! Zachary Nagler in sales and Renee in financing were friendly and efficient, it was unlike any car buying experience I ever had, it was easy as can be and it was as anxiety free as buying a car can be. I actually just stopped by to get a few keys made one day and I found a deal so great I wound up buying a car. I recommend this dealership to everyone in the area, whether you are looking for a Subaru or another brand Gateway is worth checking out.

No Pressure, Very helpful

by from Onancock, VA |

We had plenty of time, issues were dealt with promptly, Only issue is who or what organization or company is actually financing purchase

Top Notch Facilities, Top Notch People. Great .!!!

by from Seaford, De |

People Very Helpful, Especially Crystal, Who Even Kept an eye on my grandson so I could get paperwork from my car. Just an overall pleasant experience. No Hassle No Fuss, Just the best buying experience I've ever Had. And To Top it all off, Very nice car and easy financing terms. Gave us exactly what we asked for. Thanks to all the people at Gateway.

Came through in the end....

by from Pocomoke City, MD |

We went to look at a particular car, but it was already sold. Salesman showed us another car which we liked. He and support staff stayed beyond closing time to make the deal. The deal included some minor repairs which took way too long to rectify. Finally, after almost a month, our car was repaired and we are completely satisfied. We are now very happy with this dealership and their salesman!

Buying online

by from North Carolina |

I bought this car online - sight unseen, no test drive etc., but have been very happy with it. They offered me a 2 year warrenty, and were honest about the condition. The dealer is in Maryland and I live in North Carolina, and they made it easy and even took care of the tags. This has been the easiest way ever to buy a car, no hassles just pick out what you want and make the call.