Gateway Subaru

30275 Winner Blvd, Delmar, MD 21875

New 866-470-0204 New866-470-0204
Used 888-676-2571 Used888-676-2571
Service 866-504-9495 Service 866-504-9495

Best Price, Best Selection, Best Service. You get more for less at Gateway Subaru.

Most wonderful experience I have ever had!

by from delaware |

The reason we keep our cars so long is that we have had bad experiences in purchasing our cars... and would rather go to the dentist then buy a car.....At Gateway it was totally different. Steve Wergin our salesman was excellent in explaining everything as we went through the process. We feel that we got a good price for our new subaru outback and a good price for our subaru trade in. Steve showed us all the new features, so when we left the dealership with our car we were very comfortable. We are enjoying our Subaru outback... thanks to Steve and all his colleagues.

Excellent buying experience

by from Delaware |

We had done considerable research before coming to Gateway, but still had questions about the Outback. Jim Stein was very knowledgeable and helped us through the buying process, including detailed instructions about the vehicle when it arrived. Renee Ennis made the final purchase simple and understandable, explaining various options clearly. A pleasurable buying experience.

Gateway Subaru

by from Salisbury, MD |

I bought my 2016 Subaru crosstrek from Don at Gateway Subaru. He was incredibly helpful, and was easily accessible via phone, text, and email to answer any and all of my questions. He was very laid back and made the process very quick and simple for me. I was very nervous buying my first new car, and while I know they are in the business to make money, I did not feel pressured to buy anything or forced to do something I did not want to do as I have when shopping at other dealerships. It was a pleasure and I plan to go back next time I need a vehicle.

Great sales dept.!

by from ocean view,de. |

Great buying experience from the beginning to the End! Sale's people, business office etc. all went out of their way to make my buying experience happen!

Wonderful People Excellent Service

by from Millsboro, De |

The people at Gateway make buying a car a very enjoyable experience. All are very professional and wanted to be a service to the customer at all times.Our sale representative made us feel welcome and answered all questions in a very professional manner. There was no pressure put on us the purchase a car in fact at the start of your experience we said that we were just looking and the sales person still answered all our questions and provided us with all the information we needed and then some. When we decided to purchase we told the sales person what we could afford and he made it work better then what we had talked about. the process was very easy and all our questions were answered in a timely manner. I want to thank Steve for helping us and making things happen. He has already followed on our purchase to see if there was anything else that he could do and has assured us that if there are any questions contact him and he will assist. Thanks again it was a nice experience.

Lots research ....bought at Gateway Subaru

by from Salisbury ,MD |

Went, ABSOLUTELY, just to look ..went home with a car we love! Our salesman , Zachary Nagler ,was a charming professional . Everything you could ask for to lead you confidently in the right direction. Brian Kang, the agency manager was friendly and thoughtful to our concerns . An overall A++++ experience. Highest recommendation!

Excellent experience!

by from Chestertown, MD |

This was my first new car and my first time shopping with a dealership. All of the individuals that I interacted with (Brian Kang, Zach Nagler, Renee Ennis and Wendy Schiavone) were incredibly helpful, nice, welcoming, honest and transparent throughout the whole process. As a single woman shopping alone, I felt comfortable, confident, and respected throughout the whole process. Zach was incredibly helpful when getting to know the ins-and-outs of my new car. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and I will without a doubt recommend Gateway Subaru to everyone! I love my new Outback!

wonderful dealership and great sales team

by from Salisbury, Md. |

Want to thank Gateway Subaru and Steve Wergin my salesman , on taking care of my wife & I buying a used jeep commander. About a year ago we looked at another commander they had but was a 6 cylinder not an 8 that my wife & I were looking for, but Steve still let us test drive it and was very helpful through the whole deal even getting preapproved financing. Now a year later they had that 8cyl. commander,my wife & i went to check it and steve was still there so naturally we dealt with him bought the commander 2006 w/only 75,000 miles on it clean inside-out.Steve was always upfront with us{honest} and very helpful.Also Brian Kang used car manager did the numbers that my wife &I needed.If your ever in the market for a new or used vehicle you need to check out gateway subaru in delmar md. They are like the hometown team caring, honest & not pushy to sell sell sell.Once again thank you Steve Wergin & Gateway! Butch

Outstanding Customer Service

by from salisbury maryland |

Four years ago I brought a Legacy and a Crosstrek a week ago from Gateway Subaru not just from its reliability of the Subaru brand but also from the excellent team of technicians who maintained my vehicle to the sales representatives especially to Zachary Nagler not only offered a great deal but was patient, created a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, thank you for an outstanding customer service.

Great experience! Love Marvin!

by from Ocean Pines MD |

It was the most enjoyable car buying experience I've had. I am so impressed with my salesguy Marvin Graham! He was so easy going and very friendly -- no pressure at all!! And I ended up going in just to start my research and ended up buying the perfect car for me! I highly recommend this dealership and Marvin!