Budget Auto Sales

Used 888-390-5614

America's New Car Alternative

Best Customer Service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

This is the second car I've purchased from Budget (Nissan Maxima). I like the customer service, no pressure approach to car buying. They're helpful in making sure you get the financing you need. I recommend to everybody seeking a pre-owned car.

Great Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Honest and trust-worthy dealership, hassle-free experience.

Great to deal with

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have been searching for a minivan for months. My wife had not driven one before, so I sent her out to test drive all minivans we were considering. She really enjoyed the hassle free approach from Budget Auto Sales. I went back a couple days later to check it out and test drive it myself. The owner remembered my wife and was very courteous with me. Hassle free. Never felt pressured to buy anything. Test drove it by myself, no salesman yapping in your ear. The whole experience was great and definitely would considered buying another vehicle from them again.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Helping my son buy a pre-owned car was not on my bucket list but the customer service at Budget Auto sales certainly helped make the process less painful. He had to replace a car and we wanted to go through a good and fair buying process. Thanks to Dan who went above and beyond, everything went very smooth and we are grateful for his help and personal attention to detail.

Great Experience! Excellent Professional Dealer

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have purchased two cars from Budget and both times I drove away with a great car for a very reasonable price! On top of that....the staff was extremely helpful! They ask me what I was looking for and promptly gave me some options that met my expectations and fell within my budget. The whole process from start to finish was pleasant and without any pressure. So much better than any other car buying experience I have had over the years! Keep up the great work and I will be sure to tell my friends that you are the real deal!!!

GREAT service, fast and friendly

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Thank you for the kindness you showed me and being so helpful with my car buying process. It was a big decision for me and you made me feel very at ease about it. You took the time to ask me what I WANTED in a car and didn't try to sell me something else. It is also very convenient that you are a one stop shop! If I need body work done or car rentals this will be the place I take my business to. Its definitely a much better experience than the big box dealerships. You gave me expert advice and I am confident I drove away in the right car for me!