Serra Mazda

1503 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35235

New 888-897-2802
Used 866-933-5350
Service 877-396-7342

We'll Put You in The Driver's Seat !

Great Experience...don't go anywhere else!

by from Trussville, AL |

I had a great experience from the shopping to the signing! I never felt pressured or awkward about the one million questions and requests I had through my experience. Nic was my salesperson and he took so much time with me to make sure I had what i wanted. Charlie handled the paperwork perfectly and professionally and recommended various money saving offers I would not have know about. It was an outstanding experience! Since buying my vehicle, I have had it serviced and I can tell you the service department is equally outstanding! They are polite, friendly and I enjoy talking with them as my car is being cared for.

Great salesman

by from trussville |

I was in the need of two cars,stop by dealership Josh the salesman came out and work with me to help me find what I wanted,didn't find anything that day but he stayed in contact with me until we found what we wanted this went on for a few months but he never stop trying until he found what we wanted,he was very professional,patient,helpful,friendly and never made me feel pressured or appreciated,super nice salesman.we got what we wanted and Charlie closed the deal.if it had not been for Josh I would have gone somewhere else.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Springville, AL |

I was in the market for a car. I began the shopping process - looking around at several dealerships for a quality car that would comfortably fit my budget. The treatment I received at the other dealerships was poor to say the least. I had become weary of the whole process and frustrated with the 'game.' All I asked for was honesty and integrity -- which I was NOT getting. I decided to try one more place (Serra Mazda) before I put buying a car on the backburner because it wasn't worth the aggravation. I'm very thankful that I made the choice to visit Serra Mazda. From the very beginning, I was treated with respect and dignity. Charlie Jones, General Manager, and Ash Davidson, Internet Manager, were completely honest and forthcoming from the get-go. There were no 'smoke and mirrors' in the process. They put me in a car that isn't a high-priced piece of junk and one that I can be proud of......PLUS -- it is comfortably within my price range! This has been the BEST car-buying experience I have ever had and I have had many. I will definitely buy again from them and will encourage others to give them a shot. I wish I had gone to Serra Mazda first - it sure would've made life much, much easier.