Serra Mazda

1503 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35235

New 888-897-2802
Used 866-933-5350
Service 877-396-7342

We'll Put You in The Driver's Seat !

Sales Service

by from Delran, NJ |

I wanted to let ALL know what great service I received from Serra Mazda, especially our sales person, Michael "Fish". My son was moving from New Jersey to Alabama for his graduate program and needed a car. He found his dream Jeep and we bought it right off the internet. All the paperwork was done via mail and usually I would have felt nervous making such a large purchase but thanks to Michael I felt like I had been a customer for years. The car was exactly like the many photos on the site. Michael was very responsive to all my call as a nervous mom sending her kid off to a foreign "country" (we are from New Jersey so the South is quite different). Thank you Michael and all the supporting staff. We did receive southern hospitality. Linda J. Doppler

Great Dealership and Buying Experience

by from Trussville, AL |

I bought my 2014 Ram at Serra Mazda after shopping for trucks at several other dealers. I test drove several trucks at Serra and found the Ram was the truck for me. My salesman, Ash Davidson, and Charlie Jones, the GM, worked a great price on the truck for me and an excellent trade-in deal on my old truck. The buying process was pleasant with no hype and no pressure at any time. I have since recommended Serra Mazda to several friends and co-workers who have purchased cars from Serra and they are all pleased with their purchases. Follow-up by Ash and the Service Department has been good, timely but not excessive, to assure that I am pleased with my Ram (definitely!) and that I'm aware of the service schedule to keep my truck in good condition. In short - Great Truck, Great Deal, Great Dealership! Mr. Serra, you can be proud of your dealership!

sales experince

by from ashville alabama |

i enjoyed the experince as a new car buyer today.friendly and helpful overall visit.matthew davis will be a positive salesman to this company very prof. and helpful in all areas.also thank you to jeff wood very well attentive to customer needs all future bussiness with serra mazada is something i look very foward to thanks,shirley and shaunda smith

My Miata experience

by from Trussville, AL |

I purchased my second Miata two years ago from Serra Mazda of Trussville. Nick Cosby and the sales team were fantastic! I had never purchased a car on my own before and Nick was wonderful! Everyone was helpful and friendly. I got a great deal on the car of my dreams! I have taken my Miata to the Service Department for the scheduled maintenance and they have been prompt and professional. They always finish in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Serra Mazda in Trussville for you next car. Ask for Nick Cosby, he will give you the personal attention you desire.

Mike Jacks

by from Birmingham Al |

Mike Jacks helped my fiancÚ and I on our recent purchase. I will never shop for a vehicle anywhere else. Thank you Mike for all of your help. Allison

2015 Mazda CX-5

by from Hanceville, Alabama |

Mike Jacks is my car dealer. He and all the staff have always answered my questions as best as they can, and have always returned calls or whatever I've needed. I've bought from Dodge, Chevrolet, and Hyundai and will remain a Mazda car owner as long as I get the treatment I've been getting from them.! Thanks

Great salesman

by from trussville |

I was in the need of two cars,stop by dealership Josh the salesman came out and work with me to help me find what I wanted,didn't find anything that day but he stayed in contact with me until we found what we wanted this went on for a few months but he never stop trying until he found what we wanted,he was very professional,patient,helpful,friendly and never made me feel pressured or appreciated,super nice salesman.we got what we wanted and Charlie closed the deal.if it had not been for Josh I would have gone somewhere else.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Springville, AL |

I was in the market for a car. I began the shopping process - looking around at several dealerships for a quality car that would comfortably fit my budget. The treatment I received at the other dealerships was poor to say the least. I had become weary of the whole process and frustrated with the 'game.' All I asked for was honesty and integrity -- which I was NOT getting. I decided to try one more place (Serra Mazda) before I put buying a car on the backburner because it wasn't worth the aggravation. I'm very thankful that I made the choice to visit Serra Mazda. From the very beginning, I was treated with respect and dignity. Charlie Jones, General Manager, and Ash Davidson, Internet Manager, were completely honest and forthcoming from the get-go. There were no 'smoke and mirrors' in the process. They put me in a car that isn't a high-priced piece of junk and one that I can be proud of......PLUS -- it is comfortably within my price range! This has been the BEST car-buying experience I have ever had and I have had many. I will definitely buy again from them and will encourage others to give them a shot. I wish I had gone to Serra Mazda first - it sure would've made life much, much easier.

Great Experience...don't go anywhere else!

by from Trussville, AL |

I had a great experience from the shopping to the signing! I never felt pressured or awkward about the one million questions and requests I had through my experience. Nic was my salesperson and he took so much time with me to make sure I had what i wanted. Charlie handled the paperwork perfectly and professionally and recommended various money saving offers I would not have know about. It was an outstanding experience! Since buying my vehicle, I have had it serviced and I can tell you the service department is equally outstanding! They are polite, friendly and I enjoy talking with them as my car is being cared for.