Olger Motors, Inc.

561 Amboy Ave, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Used 866-322-6928

Just The Facts

by from Marlton, nj |

These are good guys running a business which like any other business looks to maximize profits. Here are some facts: 1. I received a fair trade in value for my Tahoe and a more than fair trade in for my f-150. 2. A Carfax was available for each truck that i looked at and i was given ample time on their lot to inspect so take a mechanic with you. 3. Some vehicles may have some rust and need work but most do not. If you don't like one, move on to the next. 4. I got a great rate with Chase for one truck and Ally on another after working with Oleg 5. You're not going to be seeing brand new cars so don't expect that. You will be seeing used cars that were cleaned, touched up, but not reconditioned to perfection. Their competitive prices reflect that 6. If you find something that you like and have done your homework and are ready to buy, they will negotiate but minimally and solely to close on a deal so don't expect to get over on them. The price will be almost exactly what is listed on Edmund's which is less than Kelly blue book so it will be fair. 7. Most importantly, these guys honored their warranty! I had a severe problem with one vehicle after two weeks. They paid to get it there and did all the repairs with new parts and let me inspect it. Truck runs great now. It was not an obvious problem or one that was present when i purchased but they still covered it. 8. On another vehicle there was severe rust hidden in the front end. My mechanic didn't see it until 3 weeks after purchase so I took it back and they replaced that whole area at a body shop at no cost. We inspected and it was done perfectly. Again, it was not visible so the dealership didn't know it was there. They fixed it completely. 9. You're not going to get top dollar for a junk trade in but you will get is close to if not exactly what would be listed on Edmund's so I would use that as a guide. I know now who and what I'm dealing with in these guys so I'll go back for another used vehicle.

great dealer

by from Clinton NJ |

I recently purchased a Mercedes from Olger motors. I was extremely happy with my experience! They gave me a very good price on my trade in and made the whole process effortless! Oleg was very helpful and courteous as he was patient showing me all of the features of the car and how to use them! I was quickly in and out with the paper work as well. I would defiantly recommend Olger Motors!

still don't know what to think

by from goshen ny |

I recently purchased a 2008 ford f150 from olger motors. The staff was helpful and what I thought was trustworthy. However its been 3 months and I have some issues. I had been looking for a truck and I found oneI fell in love with. They got me a great rate and seemed honest. I have put 3000 miles on the truck since I bought it in May. Now in the first week of October I have spent 400$ on brakes. After a few washes the rust that they painted over has been exposed. Now it is misfiring and I have to bring it in to the tune of 600$ to get it fixed. When I called them to let them know about the rust that they painted over they said the salesman lied to me and I should take it up with him.What??. I couldn't even believe that. I went to a local body shop and they said they could fix the rust for 1500$. So in 5 months I have spent over 2000$ on top of my payment to get it in working order. Also had to replace 4 dry rotten tires a week after purchase which they also claimed wasn't their problem. If they had offered to acknowledge the problem I would have been ok with them. However they decided to take the money and run because I gave a hefty down payment that I received from an inheritance from a family member.. While it was a pleasant buying experience be weary. Hopefully they will make things right. Keep you posted.

Olger Motors, Inc. responded to this review

October 7, 2014

We disclosure all the information available to us at the time of sale. You bought the pick up back in may with a liitle shy of 100, 000 miles on the odometer. Every vehicle that leaves this dealership has more than 2/3 of brake life. If the brakes are any less - we change them. Five month down the road you changed the brakes on a heavy truck, well, the only question I have is why someone charging you $400 for the job that cost $150 here. Tune up on a vehicle with 100.000k miles is a part of routine maitanance and nobody ever claimed it was done. You knew that you have to change the tires, it was obvious to you at the time of purchase and you were given a discount on a price to rectify that. I'm sure if you want to maintain and upkeep undercarriage paint we could be your choice for the fraction of the cost you list. Please be assured we don't run but rather willingly helpful in adressing all your maintanance issues at a fraction of the cost.

Sons dreams came true......Thanks to Olger Motors.

by from Pemberton, NJ |

Joe the salesman held the truck till we got there. (2 hrs away). Son loved it. Olg did the paper work in less than an hour and got us a wonderful rate. With the other dealers we called, there was not guarantee the truck would be held. Sale comes first they said. I can't tell you how happy my son is.... This experiance was our best with any car dealership. It was so worth the trip. Thanks Joe and Olg for a wonder experience. Donna and Les Fowler, Browns Mills NJ

Great dealership, great prices and great service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My wife and I drove about 80 miles to check out a beautiful Mercedes suv at Olger motors. In addition to being priced far lower than the competing dealers, Oleg was a pleasure to deal with. This was the quickest, easiest car purchase I've ever made, and it included a trade in. Very happy with our experience, and I highly recommend this dealership.

Very Bad Experience!

by from Waldorf, MD |

I spoke with Olger about purchasing a vehicle and would be there the next morning to look at and possibly purchase the vehicle. I told him I was coming from Maryland and it would be a 3 hour ride, but I would definitely be there. When I arrived, they had just pulled the vehicle out and found out there were mechanical problems. They attempted to fix the problems while I waited. Unfortunately, they could not repair the problems and suggested that I come back after the repairs were done later in the week. Needless to say I wasted at least 5 hours for this mess and a very poor attempt to compensate me for my inconvenience. In my opinion, it's a poorly run business and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Olger Motors, Inc. responded to this review

August 13, 2014

We take pride making sure that everyone leaves our dealership pleased. Unfortunately on ten year old car with 100k miles described in this review the light came on during a test drive and when it happens we make every effort possible to resolve it on spot to customer satisfaction. The actual cost of repair did not exceed $200 and customer was offered $400 to compensate for time and inconvenience.

I got a great deal on a Ford Expedition.

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

I just want to leave a review, because i liked this car dealer. They had a nice selection of quality cars. I was able to test drive 2 Ford Expeditions, and drove out with 1 of them. Great quality, Nice selection, Great deal, and I like the sales person and the owner. I would buy from them again.

Awesome Place to buy a car or truck

by from Brick, NJ |

I had an awesome buying experience at Olger Motors. I had some issues with my trade and the manager and salesman helped me out. They went the extra mile and got me approved, I'm now the proud and happy owner of a Sweet Truck........................Thank you Leo, Oleg and Alex...I highly recommend buying from here

Great car dealer

by from Edison Nj |

I had a great experience buying a car at Olger Motors. We were looking for a safe family car for our baby. They are efficient and professional if you have any issues. Olek was our salesman. Olek was always very nice, honest and helpful. We ended up buying a used car and we are happy with our purchase. We will refer anyone we know and will continue to do business with them in the future.

Best Used Car Dealer Ever

by from Medford, NJ |

I could not possibly be more happy or more satisfied with my experiences at Olger Motors. The Ford Expedition they sold me is great. Exactly what I was looking for. The whole process was very quick and very professional. The Salesman, Vlad and the Finance person, Olek were wonderful. There have been two small problems with the vehicle, heater and brakes, and they handled both of them promptly and fairly. I strongly recommend Olger Motors to everyone and will look to them first for my next car.