Siamak's Car Company LLC

Siamak's Car Company LLC

2908 Market St NE, Salem, OR 97301

Used 877-853-7397

Great People that Know what they are Doing!

by from Portland,OR |

Great dealership, easy to work with we were out within two hours. The dude with the tattoos was very friendly and outgoing and took care of us. Thank you once again Mrs.Martin

We Bought A Car at Siamaks!

by from Keizer,OR |

Best of the best. Facilities were upgraded since the last time we were in. friendly staff. Go buy a car from Siamaks we did you should too. Sal was great with all the questions we had and was determined to do anything to make us the best possible deal. I had forgot my title to my trade at home because I was unprepared to buy, but they went the extra mile and didn't have us drive back to give them title. They picked it up! So convenient. Everything about the purchase was just right. 5 Stars! Thank you once again, Sharon Hillroy.

Best Place to Buy a Car From!

by from Roseburg,OR |

My Husband and I were looking for a truck for sometime, we went online and after looking over some websites we found Siamaks! We called, were helped by a gentleman by the Name of Sal. Sal was very friendly and understood what we were wanting and was very easy to work with. Process was short, and convenient and after just a bit over an hour we were driving off with a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500. I would like to thank Sal and The staff that helped us get the truck we had been looking for!.

Do not make the mistake!

by from salem, Or |

I bought the truck in October 2012. They have decent customer service but they do nothing to help you and the buying process takes way longer than it should (being pre approved before i went in) and the truck i bought form them had issues (ill give them the benefit that they did try...but after three power steering pumps two belts that i had to replace and now they want me to flip the bill because they cant figure it out.) Then a sales men calls and asks me how i liked them as a company and when i start explain why i wasn't satisfied he interrupted me, positioned me off the call and didnt seem to care. The one star reviews are the most accurate

Great Services, Staff and Location.

by from Vancouver, BC, Canada |

Siamak's Car Company was recommended by some friends in Portland, Oregon. Their location was super easy to find. When I went they had great services and a great staff. Siamak himself came to greet me and the staff had great knowledge of what was wrong with my car. I had some car trouble with my 20080 Cadillac Escalade and regardless that I came from Canada and my car was bought in Canada, they were very kind and helpful to quickly fix my car. They even gave it a nice wash too and I had no trouble on my way back. Thanks sooo much Siamak's, you guys helped me a lot, regardless of where my car was from and I haven't had any issues since! :)

great people ,

by from portland or |

is my second experience buying a car, the first one was horrible, take me all my day ,and the salesman s treat me like them make a favor to me. but this time i went to siamaks car co. . in salem location, because i saw the truck selection they have. nice trucks and michel green find the best fo us and make easy and fast process thanks to michel i have the best truck in town

Happy Customer

by from Salem, Oregon |

I bought a car from Bob Beachboard and it was the best car buying experience I have had in a long time. I had a minor issue and this was handled very quickly in their service dept. All staff was helpful and friendly. I will buy my next car or truck there and will tell my friends and family. Keep up the great work. Oh i almost forgot the new building on Market street was real nice and updated

tHE PLACE TO BUY A GREAT USED CAR

by from salem oregon |

Had one of the best times buying my used car my sales person Gabrel was great easy to work with showed me all my options and let me pick the one that was good for me would for sure go back and will tell all my friends just how great I was treated..........THANKS AGAIN TO SIAMAK'S CAR COMPANY.

Go to Siamak's They will take Care of you!

by from Jefferson,OR |

5 Star place. Great salesman. Thank you to all those who made our first car purchase seeming less. Went in thinking I couldn't get financed. Went out with a nice car. with an outstanding 6.75% APR. Wow! thanks again to Sal and Paul finance Manager who also hooked us up to protect our investment.

Same great service at thier new location!!

by from Salem, OR |

Great place to do business!! No smoke or mirrors when dealing with this dealership!! I worked directly with salesman Rocky, he was extremely helpful, answered all my questions honestly, and had a car fax for all the vehicles in the vehicles I wanted to look at. I have always hated the pain in the butt experience that comes with car shopping and was glad to not have to experience it here. Not only do they sale quality preowned vehicles they have a full line of accessories and on site mechanics!! Great service, great people, great cars. I recommend Siamak's on market st in Salem as a great place to start vehicle shopping. Even though they didn't have the truck I wanted when I first stopped there within a month of Rocky keeping an eye out for the specific truck I craved to my surprise he called me just as he said when they had one on the lot like I so much had to have!! Rocky was great, no pressure just wanted to help. And for that this business earns five stars from me and I am a repeat customer!!

Great Service and Sales Team

by from Salem, OR |

Bought a 2007 Dodge Ram from a Salesman Named Michael a week ago. Michael was great had truck ready for me to test drive when I arrived for my appointment. Submitted my negotiations without complaint and between the dealership and I we settled on a comfortable price for both of us. Had a few concerns with the vehicle and their service department promptly handled it and provided me with a loaner until they were done with my concerns. Vehicle is running great as of today, and I am very happy to date with this dealership. I would recommend to a friend. Ask for Michael or Paul as a salesman. Tell them Ben Kibler sent ya.