Thrift Motors

777 Springfield Ave, Irvington, NJ 07111

Used 877-532-7871

Love my SRX

by from Jersey City,NJ |

Bought my Cadillac SRX from John and Sal,It was my third purchase from them! I have been VERY SATISFIED with all the cars I purchased there! So far my dad,sister and son have bought from them over the years.

October 21, 2014

Dear Customer,Thank You for all your kind words!Anything we can do to help you or your family and friends PLEASE call!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT CUSTOMER!!!

Not what it seems

by from Northern, New Jersey |

Major issues with my vehicle, just a few months after purchasing. Warranty doesn't cover much, a lot of out-of-pocket expenses. Vehicle was/is not worth the sale value. Good Luck

October 16, 2014

Dear customer,we are sorry you had issues with your vehicle.If you need help with the warranty or a mechanic that works within the parameters of the warranty,please don't hesitate to call us.We are always here to help!

Excellent experience

by from Raritan,NJ |

I purchased my truck from thriftmotors 3 years ago. John helped me get a loan that I could handle the monthly payments. He went above and beyond for my family. I can't thank them enough. I'm gonna be getting another car from them soon enough. Thank you.

October 19, 2014

Nicole,we are very happy you enjoyed your experience with us!!It was our good fortune that Carl refered you,We are here when ever you need!Thank You for the kind words!

Family owned, Good vehicles, Great treatment.

by from Staten Island,NY |

John at Thrift motors is a stand up guy. Family owned, and they treat you that way. I felt that most reviews were baloney, but this not. Nice truck, fair price, works out all the kinks in the purchase. Thanks again.

December 18, 2013

Jim,Thank You for your kind words! It was a pleasure to help you and your Mrs. If we can ever help,Don't hesitate to call!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Newark NJ |

Excellant car buying experience. John made the entire process easy and he explained every detail step by step.

October 21, 2013

Barbara, THANK YOU it was a PLEASURE to help you!!!! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call!!! We are here for you!

Thrift Motors is EXCELLENT

by from Union, NJ |

I purchased a car from Thrift and I will continue to purchase cars from Thrift. The staff is wonderful and any problems or issues that I had with my car were resolved quickly and painlessly.

August 21, 2013

Antwone,thank you for your kind words!Anything you need please don't hesitate to call us! You are part of the Thrift family!

Excellent Service

by from New City, NY |

I have never been in a more pleasant atmosphere. My visit was welcoming and the dealer that assisted me was very understanding to my needs. In fact I have already given the information to a few friends.

April 29, 2013

Ms.Cozart, It was a pleasure to meet you and your family!We are so glad you are happy with your purchase and us,YOU ARE A FIVE STAR CUSTOMER!!!

by from Irvington,nj |

My transmission in my old car went,was at transmission shop accross the st. Mr.Dennis told me see Mr.John he can help! Very happy I did he got me my new mini van the same day! Even tho I had i repo and bad score! I LOVE THRIFT MOTORS!

A GREAT LINCOLN!!!

by from Newark,NJ |

Bought a Lincoln Zephyr from John,He told me it was my car!!! I didn't think I could get the loan,He had me driving the next day!GREAT CAR,GREAT DEAL,GREAT GUYS!

My Third Time

by from East Orange NJ |

I have credit problems,John was able to get me the loan I needed each time I went there!He and Sal are so good to me I'm on my third car!