Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park

Service 888-443-6416

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

Great buying experience!

by from Robinson, Il |

I purchased a vehicle from Romain Auto Cross Pointe and couldn't be happier with the entire process. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and courteous. Jason Woosley was absolutely the best sales person I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great People!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

I worked with Tom over the phone and internet, and even though I did not purchase, they were excellent and very understanding of my needs. Would highly recommend them to my friends.

Upfront with me

by from St. Louis, MO |

Wanted to add to this, because of the reviews I've read, I almost passed up on this dealership. Even though I did not make a purchase, Ryan, the internet sales manager, saved me about a 250 mile drive. I asked him for his honesty on the condition of a car I was interested in because of the long drive I would make. I advised him I was looking for a vehicle that would rate about an 8.5 or above on a scale of 10 and he was up front and told me he would rate the car about a 5 or 6. I really appreciate this honesty with me and maybe they will come up something else I'm interested in before I make a purchase.

non professional

by from Belton, KY |

i contacted this company about a car and left my email and number . nobody ever contacted my back. so evidently im not important enough to sell too. although my credit ratting is excellent. non professional sales people. I will spend my money elswhere.

Happy for the 2nd time!

by from Madisonivllle, KY |

Two years ago the wife and I found a Impala LTZ on cars.com that was at a great price compared to everything else that was on the site. We drove up, test drove it, agreed on a price, and then financed there. Needless to say it was a good experience. Fast forward two years later and I find a great deal on cars.com on a Prius and the story ends the same as before. Very happy with the evolution of car buying via dealers like this and the internet.

Horrible Sellers!

by from Somewhere, IN |

Was interested in a car they had for sale, called on a Monday and told them I would be there (1 hour away) later in the week. Called again to inform I was coming to see the vehicle and was on the way when I got a call that they lost the keys to it. Had to turn around and go home, got a call the next night that the vehicle was ready and made plans to go the next morning, then 15 minutes later got another call that I should stay away from the vehicle but they had other stuff I could choose from. Wasted 5 days messing with this place when I could've found a car somewhere else.

Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park responded to this review

January 26, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the incident. Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park strives to deliver world-class sales and service to our customers. We are continually working to meet and exceed all customers expectations and apologize you did not have that type of experience with us.

poor communication

by from Paoli, IN |

i recently visited Romain Auto Group on november 14th, and called the dealership 3 or 4 times prior to arriving at their dealership and was told the particular vehicle was available, after driving 2 and a half hours to their dealership i arrive to find the vehicle i was looking at sitting out front running, and a sales person greeting me with "sorry about the miscommunication, but i sold that car saturday we just got the financing done today" no offer to compensate me for my wasted 40 dollars in fuel to get there and back home, all they offered me was a vehicle that wasnt remotely what i was looking for...ploy to get me on the lot? i dont know, but i know it was an unpleasant experience and will not return

one of the worst sells experiances i have had.

by from Evansville IN |

I was looking at trading a vehicle in on another.I had to be my own sells person at this dealership. Sales person could not tell me about car. Only when i asked questions would I get a response. Sales person could not provide me with any writtin information pertaining to the vehicles history or provide proof of an inspection that evrything was in good order.The brakes,tires were going to need replacing in the very near future and cosmeticaly the car had some blemishes. Had my own financing,money in hand and sales team was unwilling to negotiate on selling price period.

Quick Responce

by from Owensboro,Ky |

The info was very good.The wife and I are looking for a 2005 model 300.We like the body style.Contact us if you find one.3.5 motor,with no more than 115K or 120K.or less preferably