AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley

8201 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

New 888-278-2197
Used 888-278-1912
Service 888-439-2080

A great car buying experience

by from Pullman, WA |

The entire process was as smooth and efficient as possible. The cost of my new car was exactly what I expected based on my research of fair prices. There were no hidden fees or unexpected costs. The offer for my trade-in was what I thought it should be. The saleswoman who assisted me, Meg Glover, was great. She provided useful information without the pressure you often encounter with automobile salespeople. All of the staff at the dealership were easy to work with and made my experience a good one.

AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Hi, Bobby! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. The staff at AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

not sure what I'm suppose to put here

by from Othello, WA |

Very helpful. Found us what we were looking for. Helpful in getting us a nice interest rate.

Great service

by from Spokane, WA |

Justin Daniel and the rest of the staff really helped me out. We looked at a few options before settling on the perfect one. They really went above and beyond to help me get this car at a rate that worked for me.

Review AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley on Cars.com

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Everyone at this facility has been extremely helpful in every aspect of my dealings with them.

Car purchase

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Purchasing my 2015 Honda Accord EX sedan was a pleasant experience buying from AutoNation Honda in Spokane Valley and salesman Jon Fogal. Jim

Great service, awesome experience, smooth process

by from Plains, MT |

Bought my 2002 Jeep Cherokee. Service was awesome, salesman was knowledgable, very nice and helpful. Was a smooth transaction and great buying experience.

Amazing Personal Service!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

The manager Joe at Auto Nation in Spokane Valley worked with me personally! As a single female parent, I was afraid of being treated unequally but I found it to be just the opposite. Jon, was my salesman and he was so caring and patient and went beyond making me feel satisfied with my new car. I can't say enough words to express my thanks! Auto nation will treat you like family!

great service

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

everyone was friendly, helpful and professional. We drove 600 miles to reach autonation and was not disappointed in any way. I will recommend autonation Honda to anyone wishing to purchase a new or used vehicle!

Ideal car shopping experience and an SUV I love!

by from Spokane, WA |

From the minute we walked in the door, Josh Evans was the ideal salesman, focused on helping me get the car that fit my needs. He never tried to pigeon-hole my needs into a different car. His honest, friendly enthusiasm was refreshing after having been met the stereotypical "Car Salesman" at some other dealerships we had visited. He went out of his way, coming in on a busy holiday he had off, to help us locate and complete the purchase of our car. If you need a car, you should visit AutoNation and ask for Josh. If you need an SUV, you should definitely check out the Honda Pilot. I'm loving mine. Unlike SUV-wannabees (Minivans masquerading as SUVs.), the Pilot has great visibility and ample room. It hauls LOADS of cargo without looking like a truck like a few other SUVs. The Pilot interior has all the comforts and amenities I want without feeling overstuffed, making my driving experience relaxed and easy.--even in the snow ice. The Pilot traction and drive are stable and dependable, AND, I finally had to fill up the gas tank. With a mix of town driving and a short highway drive, my PIlot gave me 22 miles per gallon on the first tank! I can't rate quality of repairs because I haven't needed any; but I can rate my Pilot and the sales experience at AutoNation with Josh as 10 stars!

Amazing Service - car buying made EASY.

by from Missoula MT |

This was the first time I purchased a car online and Tony Crego was amazing. He answered all my questions in a direct and forth right manner. I never felt like he was telling me what I wanted to hear just to make a sale. Tony took the time to get to know us and followed thru immediately when he heard of a vehicle we might be interested in. He did such a good job matching us to the vehicles we needed that we ended up buying TWO vehicles! I will definately return to autonation, no matter that it is hundreds of miles away. Now my husband and I both have the vehicles we need and wanted at reasonable prices. Lastly, the vehicles at autonation were fairly priced. You can't beat excellent customer service and fair prices!

Able to find what I wanted

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Both Meg and Jon who worked at the dealership were very helpful in making sure I got the car I wanted (since there was only one in five states). Jon was extremely helpful in explaining all the "extras" in the car to me. I say extras even though they are standard gear because I have not had a new car in 25 years, so my car is all "do it yourself." I would say the only issue I had was in the signing of the documents when I picked up my car. For some reason they wait until the end to try and get you to buy all the extended warranties. Then they try and freak you out by saying all the things that could go wrong. I just bought a brand new car! How can anything go wrong in the first year? Suppose it could, but it's under warranty then. I think if they are going to offer those extended warranties they should be brought up in the initial running of the numbers. Had I had those numbers, I could have adjusted and probably purchased the "Care Plan." But because they try and get you at the end of the deal, I only purchased the oil change plan. As far as the sales folks go, however, they did a great job, they kept me informed, they would provide information I asked for. And a few of the other salesman who didn't know me congratulated me on my way the door that day.