AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley

8201 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

New 888-273-9619
Used 866-413-8761
Service 888-439-2080

A great car buying experience

by from Pullman, WA |

The entire process was as smooth and efficient as possible. The cost of my new car was exactly what I expected based on my research of fair prices. There were no hidden fees or unexpected costs. The offer for my trade-in was what I thought it should be. The saleswoman who assisted me, Meg Glover, was great. She provided useful information without the pressure you often encounter with automobile salespeople. All of the staff at the dealership were easy to work with and made my experience a good one.

June 19, 2014

Hi, Bobby! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. The staff at AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Pleasant experience but finance distress

by from Spokane, WA |

We bought a used pilot from Meg who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised because buying a car has not been a good experience unless it was brand new. We were lead to believe that the interest rate would be lower if we purchased the service contract so we did adding several thousand dollars to the cost. Later I contacted my bank and they offered same deal(our credit rating was great) minus the extra $. Told Honda to transfer contract to them and delete service. Went to sign new papers with Honda and they had drawn up new contract with another Credit union (not ours) and said it was the same deal but NOW I FIND OUT I HAVE TO HAVE AN ACTIVE CHECKING account with this other credit union in order to get the best rate. Lesson: be sure and verify what financial person says. Just because he sounds like he knows what he is saying doesn't mean he does. Very frustrated will go back to my credit union and see if this mess can be fixed. We are on a fixed income and cannot maintain two banking accounts. Will not deal with this company again not due to seller/service but the contract nonsense.

Car buying experience

by from Spokane, WA |

We have owned an Accord for 10 years and it was still a good car but we wanted an AWD. Because of Honda's great reputation were were looking at the CR-V. Asa Baiz was very helpful, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We have had the CR-V for two weeks and like it very much We recommend Valley Honda and Asa was great.

Good Service

by from Spokane, Wa |

Meg Glover assisted us in selecting a new car. She was patient and survived the test drives. She was not your stereotypical car salesman. She understood me and my though process and was very easy to work with.

May 30, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Fast and effecient as always

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Great as always. They took very good care of my car and me.

March 30, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Elinor. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Honda Spokane Valley look forward to further serving you in the future!

Beware!!!!!

by from SPOKANE WA |

I would never buy a used car from Autonation Honda. On bringing to there attention the fact that the car I was looking at buying from them needed a new timing belt they were not interested in reducing the price to cover a new timing belt or getting it repaired. I imagine they went on to sell the car to somebody who had no idea the belt needed replacing.

2014 Honda CRV

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

This was my first new car in quite a few years, but I have to say, the experience was easy. I dealt with Meg who was fabulous! She was knowledgeable and answered every question I had without hesitation. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Meg!

This Dealership Calls You at Night

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

After visiting this dealership for some service work I was called by their representative at dinner time. As a consequence I will never visit this dealership again.

October 29, 2013

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our service team. We never want to disturb or in any way intrude on our customers so we truly apologize for the call. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve on our practices. If you could spare a moment of time; our General Manager would like to discuss this further and can be contacted at (509) 850-9357. We hope to hear from you soon

2013 Honda CR-V EX

by from Creston, WA |

I highly recommend this dealership, as I've dealt with this same dealership for years. I dealt with Meg the last time I leased my car and I dealt with Meg again this time. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Exceptional people.

by from Cheney, WA |

I got on the internet to look at cars late at night By 8:30 the next morning Meg called me to make an appointment to look at the van I was interested in. When I got there the van was pulled up ready to test drive. While the deal was being made she encouraged both my young children to play and have fun in the show room. They had so much fun with the cars, coloring, playing games, in made whole process fun for us and the kids. The next car I need will be bought from Auto Nation Honda.

2014 Honda Odyssey

by from Coeur d Alene, ID |

We just purchased a 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Rear Entertainment. Our salesmen was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and all of its features. The buying process was easy. We purchase new cars every 2-3 years and will be going back to this dealer again.