Bohn Hyundai

(2.6) 5 Reviews

3800 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

Bohn Hyundai is FABULOUS!!

by from Gretna, LA |

I couldn't have imagined a better car buying experience than the one I had at Bohn Hyundai this week. My husband and I were looking to upgrade from a car to an SUV to accomodate our growing family. When we told Daniel and Renee our needs, they produced a vehicle that was above and beyond what we were thinking of in terms of equipment.....and at a price that fit in our budget! We got a great trade in value for my old car, excellent financing with Bruce, top notch customer service and left completely satisfied with our decision. Each day I drive to work, I find something I like even more about my new Santa Fe, I'm so pleased. Thanks to everyone at Bohn Hyundai for such a refreshing experience!

Very Professional

by from Biloxi MS |

Bohn was great. Our salesman Bob was very helpful and accommodating. They worked with us to get us in and out very quickly. The only complaint I have is the sales rep I talked to on the phone obviously didn't know anything about the car I was calling about because he told me it had options that it actually didn't and he did not accurately describe the condition of the car.

Unhappy Customer

by from new orleans, La |

Bought a used 2013 Elantra for my daughter. Went there looking for a used Sentra but was directed to an Elantra. Got what we thought was a good deal on a hail damaged Elantra. My daughter discovered that the spare tire was missing. The car was also missing the floor mats and the alloy wheels that come standard with 2013 Elantras. Called the dealer and was informed that the car does not come with a spare tire or floor mats and that this car did not come with alloy wheels despite the fact that all the 2013 come standard with alloy wheels. Lessons learned; 1. Do not deal with dealers like Bohn Hyundai who will nickel and dime you to death over features like floor mats and a spare tire! 2. Verify that all standard equipment is present on the car and inspect the car from bumper to bumper before you leave the lot.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

Pushy phone tactics ruined deal

by from Florida |

Call from another state asking for details about a specific vehicle. The guy who answered the phone really had to be asked specifics about the vehicle instead of just telling me about the overall condition of the vehicle. Then he went into trying to set up appointments to view the vehicle when I already told him I was out of state. He continued to push asking about my phone number where he could reach me. Just with one phone call I can tell what kind of dealership this is. They certainly won't be getting ANY of my business.

Surprisingly DISAPPOINTED

by from Metairie, LA |

I have never been to a dealership where the salesman were NOT knowledgable about their product. Very inexperienced ! Salesman left a voicemail on my cell phone EVERY DAY that was barely legible. I gave the dealership another chance asking for a "different" salesman who was also not helpful. Ended up buying from another dealership!

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. If there is anything we can do to make up for this, please let us know. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide.