Ted Russell Kia

240 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN 37923

New 855-535-3133
Used 855-531-1854
Service 866-586-6276

Let us find the car that fits your dreams and your lifestyle!!

Great Atmosphere

by from Knoxville TN |

Great atmosphere from the greeting to the delivery of the vehicle. Dave Sutton did a great job. I will recommend him. Russ Bebb was great too. It was a pleasure to work with professionals. Dave understood my budget, what I was looking for in a vehicle, and worked within those parameters to find a vehicle that I would like. Thanks!

Great Salesmen!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought a new Kia Soul (2015) on 3/23/15. I had sent an email requesting an "e-price". I was sent what I thought was a really good price. I came in and presented the price to Kevin Fisher and he honored it. While Kevin was finishing up with another customer, Ron showed me the car and explained its features. He found a tape measure so that we could measure the cargo interior and then we did the test drive. I was impressed with their honesty and no "hard sell". It was the first time in my life I enjoyed a car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

March 27, 2015

We are very happy to have you as one of our value customers!

Poor service

by from Knoxville, Tn |

I needed work done on my car, but was told by Joe Argon that we don't do that here.? He told me to go to another dealer.

March 6, 2015

We are very sorry you had a poor experience with us. We have addressed the issue with the service department and we will try to rectify this issue so no customers have a bad experience with us in the future.

Kia Dealership Feedback

by from Powell, TN |

The North Peters Kia dealership treated me very well, especially as I was hesitant to go back to a TR dealership after an experience I had a few years ago at another location. Mr. Russell should be very proud of the staff at the North Peters Kia location.

March 6, 2015

We appreciate you doing business with us! We would love to serve you again in the future!

Best customer service ever!!!

by from Maryville tn |

Best experience I have ever had with a dealership! Kevin Fisher went above and beyond for us !!! Great salesman! Overall wonderful and I bought a kia sorento that I love .. Thanks Kevin and ted Russell kia for being awesome!!

Poor sales service

by from Maryville, Tn |

We bought my Kia Soul in May, 2013. My husband is retired Air Force and we were told we would receive a $500 military rebate check within a couple of weeks of purchase. Now, 4 months later we still have received NO check and numerous calls to the sales manager have been fruitless. He just keeps saying he's checking into it and it should be a couple of more weeks. This has been going on for months. The only reason I give them 2 stars is because I love my Kia Soul, but am very disappointed with their false promises and poor sales service. If we never get this rebate check that they promised, and at this point am doubting we will, we will never buy anything from Ted Russell at all, and will highly discourage any of our many friends and family from doing so as well.

September 29, 2013

This issue was resolved with our customer to their satisfaction. They have stated there are no further issues with our Dealership. Thanks! Ted Russell Kia

AWESOME DEAL!

by from KNOXVILLE,TN |

TED RUSSELL KIA GAVE ME A DEAL OF A LIFETIME! THEY GAVE ME $2,500 OVER KBB FOR MY 2003 DODGE STRATUS WITH 150K. WOW! THEN THEY TOOK OVER $4,500 OFF MY NEW KIA. BEST DEAL EVER AND THE GUYS THERE ARE AWESOME. HIGHLY RECOMEND IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEAL ON A KIA!

Best buying experience

by from Maryville, TN |

Had the best buying experience I've ever had buying a new car. Salesman very knowledgable about the car & helpful with getting heated & leather seats installed, filled the gas tank, & gave 2 free oil changes. The seats look very nice. Their motto is "Ted Russell traded my way" & I certainly agree.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Seymour, TN |

Lied to about price of car! Refused to sell me the car i wanted, told me it was out of my price range, but sold me another car for the exact same price! Lied about who we financed through. Lost some paperwork. Lied to me about the price of a used car i was looking at so i would be a new one. Promised me they would give 1000 over kelly blue book value and didnt. promised they would send my tags within 30 days, now my tags are expired and they refuse to overnight me tags because they cant afford the $15 loss.

September 28, 2013

As of May 2013, the entire Management Staff of Ted Russell Kia is totally New, from the General Manager all the way to the Finance Director. Stop in today and see that it's a Brand New Day at Ted Russell Kia.