Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island

Service 866-661-1291

Fuccillo Hyundai offers one of the largest New Hyundai Selections in New York

Fuccillo-Hyundai Review

by from Kenmore, NY |

Everyone at Fuccillo-Hyundai helped make my car buying experience very easy and smooth. I appreciated all the help and friendly workers. My salesman Jaun was outstanding and very helpful in getting me a great deal. I recommend this dealership to all and will be part of the family for a long time. Best car buying experience to date!

Fast and efficient.

by from Akron, NY |

It went faster than I thought it could. The salesman was very nice and I also got a cruise!!!!!!

great professionlism for a huge dealership

by from grand island ny |

sales person dave steggs knew what he was doing and also was very professional and personanble even his manager todd talked to us like we were friends.

Great Dealership

by from Buffalo, NY |

It was our best experience buying a car. We didn't feel pressured and they gave us all the information we needed to purchase our vehicle. They also worked on getting us the best deal on our loan. Kuddos to Rocco, Doug and Lane.

June 3, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle Constance, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Doug Lipcyzski G.M dougl@fuccillo.com

Best buy and service

by from Grand Island, NY |

I was accommodated immediately. Got excellent information on new car, great price and interest and within my budget. Salesman was professional and easy to work with. Service department always excellent.

Great deal & a cruise to boot!

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

Mike was straightforward in assessing my need and matching an auto to it. The experience was so painless and easy. I didn't know about the cruise-added bonus!

May 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Fuccillo Hyundai Grand Island. We strive to ensure full customer satisfaction. It's encouraging to know that Mike was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. I'm happy that you have enjoyed your business with us. We look forward to working with you again. We also encourage you to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Doug Lipcyzski G.M dougl@fuccillo.com

The search continues

by from Buffalo NY |

I am in search of a new Sant fae sport awd. The response to my email was a bit slow and didn't have the right model I was looking for, but so far they have offered the best price on the basic model. I am intersested in the AWD turbo with the upgraded package, heated seats fog lights etc.

Exceptional Dealership

by from Tonawanda, New York |

Friendly , knowledgeable , took the time to explain every aspect of my new car, answered all my questions thoroughly

Excellent dealership!

by from Grand Island, NY |

Everyone was very nice and did not pressure me to buy what they wanted to move but instead they made sure what I wanted was what I got and made sure I was happy and answered any and all questions I had. I would and will highly recommend this dealership.

May 9, 2014

We are glad to hear of your wonderful experience with us. At Fuccillo Hyundai Grand Island, we are determined to deliver a pressure free, detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer experience. Thank you so much for choosing our dealership to satisfy your car purchasing needs. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, Doug Lipcyzski G.M dougl@fuccillo.com

Service review.

by from Grand Island, NY |

My car was looked at and the problem solved right the first time. They threw in a couple of complementary things including a car wash, which, when I owned a Saturn SL1 from Saturn of Clarence, was done free automatically. You also got me in quicker than your competitor, who was "overbooked". (Nrthtowne) Their service dept. does not return emails either.

May 2, 2014

Mark, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, Doug Lipcyzski G.M

I got a chance to see the repair bays. Impressive!

by from Grand Island, NY |

There is always some apprehension when looking for a new car. The sales staff were very responsive to our needs. Charley did his best to work out a deal we could live with.