Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island

Service 866-661-1291

Fuccillo Hyundai offers one of the largest New Hyundai Selections in New York

Clean facilities, great service

by from Buffalo, New York |

Alex is a great salesman - very knowledgeable and helpful. He spent a lot of time with me to get me a car I really love.

Excellent customer service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Great customer service - I never feel like I'm "being taken". Service was very fast too. The customer waiting area is very nice and what can I say about the ladies room....the most beautiful ladies room I've ever been in at a car dealership!

Betsy H Walter

by from Tonawanda, NY 14223 |

I arrived early for my appt and they took the car in right away and I was finished so soon! Very good service! I also love that they wash your car!!

Very good service

by from Grand Island, NY |

Frank in the Service Dept (and others I encounter) were extremely gracious. Unfortunately the service department was not able to get the car to "misbehave" (like going to the doctor's office with a fever, and then not having a fever when you arrive). Nevertheless, the staff was extremely gracious.

Great Customer Service

by from Grand Island, NY |

I loved that Al was so easy to talk to and eager to help us in any way that he could. He listened to our concerns and needs and helped us to find the perfect vehicle. He made it a very enjoyable experience!

Great service

by from Grand Island, NY |

The friendliness and courteousness of the Team is amazing. They were wonderful when I bought the car and have been wonderful every time I have taken the car for service.

Great service, knowledgeable sales people, clean

by from Buffalo, NY |

I haven't purchase a vehicle since 2001 which was a full 2 day experience and I knew what I wanted to purchase. I told your salesman I didn't know what I wanted but I knew what I didn't want. In no time he lead me to the vehicle of my dreams! Tony Marshall made the experience pleasant, quick, easy, painless and the smile is still permanently fixed. This is my first purchase from Fuccillo and will probably not be my last. I've been singing praises to your dealership with my co-workers since I drove my new Tucson in to work. I was treated like royalty in a beautiful facility and would recommend to anyone looking to buy to visit Fuccillo. I started at the Chevy showroom and worked my way down. When the purchase was finalized, I even asked the young man who explained 'The Blue Link' system to pinch me, he did! I loved the experience!

Service was excellent, everyone very friendly

by from Grand Island N.Y |

This is the second car from Hyundai. Every purchase has been a pleasure. Other places I went to I wound up with a headache from the sales pressure. I was treated with heart felt concern and tried to please, which he did. Wonderful customer interaction and with a smile all the time. Thanks I will be back I am sure.

Disappointed with vehicle

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

After doing business with Fucillo (Toyota & Hyundai) for over 10 years I am very disappointed with their customer service. I leased a 2013 Sonata after driving a 2012 Santa Fe, upon leaving the dealership ,salesman & Manager shook my hand and said, "any problems or questions, please feel free to call me". I drove it for a few days and knew I did not like going from my Santa Fe to this car and called to see if there was anything I could do to get back into a Santa Fe again. I would love my old one back!! I spoke with a Mr Mcmahon who told me it would be very costly to me & that I would take a "big hit", but he would speak with the manager. That was 3 wks ago or more, and their wonderful promised customer service has yet to materialize, I have not heard a word from them even after sending them a letter. Needless to say, I still do not like driving this car but know I am stuck with it for at least 2 and a half years and the first chance I get you can bet I will be getting rid of it and will never go back to Fuccillo again, there are other reputable Hyundai dealers in this area to do business with. All they had to do was call me back, I feel I was rushed into the whole deal by a over anxious young salesman, this was just a very bad experience for me. I guess being a returning customer doesn't mean anything to this dealership either.

Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Isalnd

by from Buffalo, NY |

After pulling into the Hyundai lot I was greeted within literally two minutes by a very friendly and charming salesman, Juan! I knew pretty much exactly what I wanted and Juan helped me find my perfect car. I didn't make the task at hand very easy, I wanted a specific car, with a specific color scheme (exterior and interior), year, low mileage, style, etc...no exceptions! Juan worked very hard for nearly two weeks to find me the car I wanted. He kept in contact with me almost daily to give me any updates on inventory he found throughout the surrounding area. As Juan searched and searched for the car I wanted I checked out other local dealerships to see what offers were being presented to me. Fuccillo matched any offer that was more attractive. Juan was the perfect salesman for me, he was cute, entertaining, knowledgeable, down-to-earth and most of all determined to find me my perfect new car! Thank you Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island for making my FIRST TIME buying experience so delightful. I will most certainly be back in the future, but only if you hold onto Juan ;)