Dahl Toyota

Service 866-454-0585 Service 866-454-0585

A Generation Ahead

Serviced my 2011 Rav 4 Today

by from Winona, MN |

I like the service staff and they are very knowledgeable. The waiting area is great too!

Pleasant Experience

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Found a great looking certified Corolla online and sent an email asking if it was still available. Susan got back to me within an hour and we exchanged 13 emails before I made the trip down. Test drove the car and figured it was the car I wanted to buy. The staff was very friendly. Everybody from the sales manager to the finance department was kind and treated me like a normal person. They played no games with me and were straightforward about everything. They were able to do financing through my credit union and give me WI plates all at the same time. Great experience, will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a certified Toyota.

Dahl Toyota responded to this review

August 12, 2015

Thank you choosing Dahl Toyota Will! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. We strive to treat customers with the respect they deserve and find the right car for them. We greatly enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. We hope you enjoy your new Corolla as much as we enjoyed serving you!

Serviced my Toyota Camry

by from Winona, MN |

Very happy with the service. Leasing vehicle here and service it here.

Winona Service

by from Winona, MN |

Full warranty and they covered a 2000 dollar bill. Very happy!

Service in May

by from Winona, MN |

Brakes were repaired in a timely fashion. Looked at an oil leak.

2015 Tundra SR5

by from Winona, MN |

I have dealt with Dahl Toyota since moving to MN in 2012. I have had different makes of Toyota and Scion. After having issues because of an accident with my car, the service person, James Elvidge, worked with us to get results from the insurance company and the car fixed. Eventually, we ended up buying a better and bigger car, in 2012. This month, James became a salesman. I am happy to say, we bought a brand new Tundra from him today. We have always thought of James as the best service person in the country, but now he is even a better salesman because he knows EVERYTHING about Toyota's, inside and out. Maggie - is the most educated and trustworthy finance person we have ever met. Thank you Maggie. This experience has made my husband and I so happy that the Dahl family will be part of our family forever.

Great experience!

by from Minnesota |

Very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. I will definitely be back to see Ken Koeller for my next vehicle!

Very, very happy and very satisfied

by from Winona MN |

Dahl Toyota in Winona MN is a dealership where you will get any questions answered in a timely manner. The staff is very friendly, willing to get you into a vehicle that meets your budget. They welcome you with open arms and is willing to give you a tour of their dealership. Susan Anderson-hoghaug is is a sales representative that will work with you, and will hear any of your concerns that you may have. She is very willing to accommodate her schedule to fit your schedule. Dahl Toyota in Winona MN is a place that I would and will recommend to anybody. I can't wait to purchase my next car from thereżż

Very Happy!

by from Winona |

I was very impressed with Susan and Andy. They were very informative and assisted me in every way. This was a very calm and enjoyable experience; one that I didn't even want to attempt. They put me at ease and were very accommodating. I did not feel pressured; instead felt as if they were doing everything possible to help me. Wonderful customer service and I thought customer service was a thing of the past - not here! Thank you!!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Elgin, MN |

I found a certified Camry on the website and contacted the dealership with done questions. Susan got back to me first thing the next day as it was late at night when I sent the first email. She was do very helpful and so patient with me when waiting for the insurance check from my recent accident. She and the finance department were very kind and she did an awesome job showing me all the gadgets and how they worked before I left with my car. I had a wonderful experience!