One Toyota Of Oakland

8181 Oakport St, Oakland, CA 94621

New 888-395-8993
Used 888-827-4201
Service 866-204-8052

Horrible experienced in one toyota

by from Oakland ca |

On December I went to one toyota of oakland I was driving a Chevrolet 2011 but I need a family truck I decide to tray it my truck for a highlander 2013 I purchased this truck in toyota one of oakland since I bought this truck I have a lot problem pedal problem, Mildew smell when A/C or heater first turned on. I have only one year with this truck and I took this truck for more that 6 times to get repair for the same problem I talk to Larry crewse ( fixed operations director) this guy he doesn't care and them I talk to the owner bratt Barnes he doesn't want to talk to me I am pregnant with tree months and I am always driving this truck and I am scare about the mildew that not good for my help don't buy any car on this dealer they have poor costumer service they don't like to fix the problem that like to run away don't trust this dealer go to any other dealer this dealer is garbage.

One Toyota Of Oakland responded to this review

February 9, 2014

Iliana, It is very upsetting to hear you are so frustrated by your experience here at One Toyota. We have gone to numerous measures to rectify the 'mildew' smell in your 2013 highlander. We have had our highly trained technicians assess the vehicle and they have found no cause for concern. Everything has been cleaned and replaced well within factory standards. We have also made arrangements, at your request, for the car to be evaluated for lemon law buy back. Unfortunately, this request was denied by Toyota. We have also made several attempts to offer a trade in value for your highlander much to your dissatisfaction. It is unfortunate that after all we have done and attempted to do you are still dissatisfied with the vehicle and our level of service. If you would like to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to call me. Brad Barnett Owner/General Manager 480.221.4185 bbarnett@onetoyota.com

Dishonest Scammers. Sales and Service.

by from Oakland, Ca. |

Do yourself a favor, you will regret your dealings with One Toyota of Oakland. I purchased a 2013 Tacoma and traded it back in within two months for a 2014 Tundra. They stalled and finally got the wrong vehicle (from what we discussed) and it was more expensive. Service department scratched the new Tonneau cover and I had to complain to get them to replace a lock on the spare tire ON A BRAND NEW TRUCK. This Dealers idea of customer service is obviously to have the customer service themselves. do yourself a favor and shop/services somewhere else, anywhere else!

Good customer serv., low technical knowledge

by from Oakland, CA |

The dealer rep was kind and open to question but did't know much about the car. He should know better the features of the car that they are selling. Overall was a good experience to come back in the future to buy a new car but I will stay away from their overprice no negotiable price tag of used cars. I prefer do good research and buy a used car from a private deal.

my experience

by from Oakland |

I went to look at one car but because of the great condition of their cars I ended up buying another one. The problem came when it was time to do the paper work, that's when I realized that they were just like the rest!

One Toyota Of Oakland responded to this review

March 31, 2012

I was certainly disheartened to hear your disappointment in your purchase at One Toyota since we are trying to change the image and provide an extraordinary experience when buying a car from us. I would like to talk with you further about the circumstances. Please call me on my personal cell phone listed below at your convenience! Sincerely, Brad Barnett GM/Owner 510.569.1111 480.221.4185 cell

One Toyota, such a pleasure

by from Oakland, CA |

I saw a Baja for sale called One Toyota reached Sheik and begged him to hold the car until I could get there later the same day and make a purchase. He did and I bought the car that same evening. He was great. There was one issue, the car had been sold because it did not pass smog. It was supposedly resolved and I was able to register the car when I made the purchase. After my first drive the check engine light came on. I called Sheik and brought the car in for servicing. It is there now, I await the call and the return of the Baja to it's new and rightful owner, me! I got no grief when I brought it is, so I trust this will end on a positive note.