Hyundai of Dothan

2329 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301

New 888-449-3317
Used 888-453-3219
Service 888-453-5414

Home of the $1000 Price Guarantee and a REAL Lifetime Warranty! Before you buy...give Hyundai of Dothan a try!

Clean facility

by from Headalnd,Al |

The car I looked up on cars.com was the car I wanted at the Dealership. We just could not come together on the price for the Nissan Maxima. Great experience.

Wowww!!

by from Kinsey, AL |

We recently bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and we love it! It only took a few hours in the morning to start and finish our buying experience, and we could not have been happier. We will definitely come back for servicing and other purchases later on.

Terrible Service Department

by from Dothan, Al |

DON"T use the service department at Hyundai. The service desk guy is rude and arrogant. My 2011 Sonata has been to Bondy's 5 times in two months and it is still not fixed. After the last phone call the service desk guy told me that, "I find that hard to believe," insinuating that I am lying about the car pulling all over the road. I've only had the car 9 weeks and it's been a nightmare because of the terrible service I have received for this dealership.

A refreshing experience

by from Dothan, AL |

The people at Hyundai of Dothan were able to provide me and my wife with a refreshing car buying experience that I almost never found anywhere else! My salesperson, the manager that offered me something to drink upon arrival, and eventually the Service department guy all acted with professionalism, but also a casual easy-going nature that was very nice. I will recommend all of my friends to use the dealership for anything.